yet another imagine show off air

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Looteri Dulhan under the scanner

Krishna Gokani

BAG Films Looteri Dulhan on Imagine that went on air only in March is reportedly under the scanner. It is also buzzed that the writer of the show quit the show over creative differences.

A source says, "The show has not been getting good ratings for the channel whereas Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga that launched with Looteri Dulhanis not doing much better either Hence the channel plans to pull the show off-air if the numbers don't improve.

"The latest is that its writer Raakesh Paswan quit the show last Tuesday as the story wasn't being executed the way he created it. In fact the story is moving very slowly. Apart from this the channel too had started interfering in the story line which led to the writer calling it quits."

However writer Raakesh Paswan gives a different reason of him quitting the show as he says, "It's just that I got married recently (May 6) and I wanted a break."

On a lighter note ultimately it's a dulhan who is responsible for him quitting the show….looteri or his own is the big question! 😲😕

🤣...wat an article!..🤣..the last line cracked me up!..and imagibe tv has gone mad!..they are going on axing each and every show they have!..😆..looks like imaginetv will have to shut their shop soon!..
haha next they will plan a show n then axe it before it goes on air!! 🤣

On a lighter note ultimately it's a dulhan who is responsible for him quitting the show….looteri or his own is the big question! 😲😕
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aksh4IF

haha next they will plan a show n then axe it before it goes on air!! 🤣

🤣
oh!! dey hav done that before Aksh🤣🤣🤣...i remember 'sola baras ki baali umar k salaam'...promos were aired n then the show wasnt..lol

Donnot why Imagine even starts airing  shows,  if they cannot  give them a chance for more than 6 mths😡.   this is  unteenth show they are cancelling over past 4-5  mths.  ek show  ke liye dusra hatao and agian another comes and this will go .   feel bad for all the shows that are being chopped off.

@aksh they have already kept on hole 'humari bahu' or something . 

btw the last line of the article is funny 😆
Originally posted by shibz

oh!! dey hav done that before Aksh🤣🤣🤣...i remember 'sola baras ki baali umar k salaam'...promos were aired n then the show wasnt..lol

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

so then wats left? will they think of all possible ideas for a show n not make it.. i like the sound of that.. atleast we wont have to endure more painful axings!! wish they wud consider closing down their channel instead!! i wud send them flowers for THAT!! 😈
@shibz ya that baali umar wasnt aired ever!..🤣..
actually the ceo changed and the new guy is axing all the unsuccessful shows the old one had put on air and reviving old sucessful concepts😊

Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago