Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya(Abhay & pia) vs sidmetz(Sid & metz)

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

This shows is getting deadly dangerous & interesting day by day.God Suku is such a talented actor.The way she potraited metz as well as Pia's charcater was out of dis worldπŸ‘

I jst luv the convo & chemistry b/w Sid & metz.Ohh God 4 the 1st time i saw sid listening some1.He always ignore everybody but i guess he is mad 4 metz lke hell.Metz command was sid's order.He was behaving lke small puppy who was nodding his haed everytime.It was lke whtever Metz said is right.Oh god metz luk more dangerous thn Sid.Her eyes were more scarry thn sid.Baba suku is hot & cute

On other way i luv telepathy b/w Abhiya.Abhay was lying dead & was weak but whn Pia tried 2 contact him & especially whn she said metz is alive & she is upto something bad dis dead body come alive.Abhay was so shocked & surprised tht he contacted Pia who told her Panchi & misha r in danger as metz is wid thm.4 the 1st time i saw Abhay being more concerned 4 Pia's life thn Metz being alive.He luv pia & they r sitll soulmate😍

Abhiya Vs Sidmetz

Abhiya who r pure,true & honest on other side sidmetz who r evil,mean & selfish.But I fell both r compatible 4 each other.If Abhiya complete each other so does Sidmetz  complete each other.4 the 1st time i feel actuall metz was meant 4 Sid whereas Abhay was kept alive for 150 years jst coz he was destined 2 meet Pia his soulmate.Abhiya luv is unconditional they luv each other lke anything whereas Sid luv 4 metz is mad he try 2 fulfill all her command.They both r strong as couple in their own way.Sid was evil thts y he luv Metz who agn is evil tht itself means tht sid never fall 4 her face as in 2day's episode he said 2 Pia tht wht Abhay saw on u.U jst resemble lke her but u cannot b her.On other hand Abhay fall in luv wid metz 4 her simplicity he too never luv her face & whn she died he locked himself in darkness but whn he met Pia he agn fall 4 her not coz of her face but coz of her simplicity & innocence & now whn he know tht Metz is alive he'll surely support Pia coz he is in luv wid her pure soul.

Truely speaking i really wnt 2 c more of these 2 couple.I wnt a competetive fight b/w these too.After 2day's episode i really don't wnt sid & metz  2 exit.It would b more exciting if CV focus on track where Abhiya r on 1 team & sidmetz on other.I wnt these couple as rivals.It will b hit 4 sure.

I luv the way misha & panchi tried 2 save their sis.Evn interaction b/w Haseena & abhay was superb so it means Haseena wnts chand help 2 protect Pia but abhay is not tht patient so i jst luv the way he said 2 his mother'Mai aapko isk liye kabhi maaf nahi karonga' & thn he jst disappear in air 2 go 2 Pia.Evn Sid dialog 2 Pia was superb.I jst luv the way he said'Ye daat nakli nahi hai 1 bite & u'll b dead' & 'I already live in hell'πŸ˜†.God so in all 2day show was outstanding

Ok so warewolves made their entry in PYEK.Hmm I m luving it.So now warewolves will support sidmetz..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

abhay was made for piya dn y did god made him in 18th centry and piya 21st centry agar bana hai to ek centry mein bana leti LOLZZZ...

SheDevil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tasha4ever

abhay was made for piya dn y did god made him in 18th centry and piya 21st centry agar bana hai to ek centry mein bana leti LOLZZZ...

2 give it more vampy twist.Come on it is not jodi made by god.It is couple made by ekta & if she would have made Abhay in 21st century so how she would b able 2 make vampy story LOLπŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Excellent post πŸ€—
🀣🀣🀣🀣i found it really funny when sid was following metz' commands like a puppy dog...🀣🀣 nd mark my words sid is a roxtar...he is out of dis world!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
nd wat shud i say about sukku????? she has proved herself nd d way she is portraying both d characters it is jst hats off to her
πŸ‘
nd do i really need to say sumthing about magical abhiya?????😍
SheDevil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chakku

Excellent post πŸ€—
🀣🀣🀣🀣i found it really funny when sid was following metz' commands like a puppy dog...🀣🀣 nd mark my words sid is a roxtar...he is out of dis world!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
nd wat shud i say about sukku????? she has proved herself nd d way she is portraying both d characters it is jst hats off to her
πŸ‘
nd do i really need to say sumthing about magical abhiya?????😍

No u dont need 2.Thnz tht u luved my post & Sid & suku were at their bst & Abhiya magic is out of dis worldπŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome highlights.

I haven't watched the episode but after reading your post, I know I'll be in for treat.
sakshi_85 thumbnail

Thanks a lot 4 ur breifing of d story as ive still not watched d episode but am sure it will a superb treat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SheDevil thumbnail
[QUOTE=pyar-ishk]Thanks for the awesome highlights.

I haven't watched the episode but after reading your post, I know I'll be in for treat.
[/QUOTE] Ohh my pleasure
SheDevil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sakshi_85

Thanks a lot 4 ur breifing of d story as ive still not watched d episode but am sure it will a superb treat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I m happy tht u liked my post
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes nice post...i wished they show more of these 2 couples abhay-piya vs sid-metz...it will be so good...but sid-metz is gonna end sadly...

i liked sid's dialogues - when pia said go to hell, he said im already in hell...lols and 
did u guys notice sid said diet meal referring to T when he was talking to pia...it is his won dialogue becoz he used it when he was teasing sukku in one of the sbs videos...

no wonder looks like siddhant writes his own dialogues...

i so loved sid and misha's dialogues today...
misha's- yeh donghi baba na apna yantra hi bhajayega...lols... πŸ˜†

and i was wondering how the vampire catcher cudnt recognize maithili when she returned as pia...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago