Diya in Sony's Surya The Super Cop

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Heya All...in today's episode of Surya The Super Cop...Diya datz Navina Bole was shown.
She played a role of a Model named Abhilasha...who had a relation with the Victim..
She luked Beautiful in d Green Dress the she was wearing...Her entry was shown with the photoshoot that she was doing...She was lukin really Ravishing.

The Episode is still on...You all can catch her...

lol...this is the third time she has came...and guess what all three times accused...😆...i hope to see her as a  meaningful role..but all the time she comes in weird roles and ends up being caught...she is sweet so such roles doesn't suit her...i was glad Priyanka Bassi (kaya) slapped her hard at the end...so now she got the lesson and might not repeat a stupid role but a good role
Originally posted by Nitu_KayaTheCop

lol...this is the third time she has came...and guess what all three times accused...😆...i hope to see her as a  meaningful role..but all the time she comes in weird roles and ends up being caught...she is sweet so such roles doesn't suit her...i was glad Priyanka Bassi (kaya) slapped her hard at the end...so now she got the lesson and might not repeat a stupid role but a good role

😆😆😆...Reallyy...She is featuring 3rd time in dat show..ohh..din knew..I dun watch dat show..so yaa..

Yest was surfin...catch her glimpse...so thot of updatin...
She luks pretty...more so her acting has improved big time...hope she gets n she choose better roles...

Thanx for replyin...😃
Navina Bole apni Diya G ki tu baat hi na karain yaar

aj kal cha gai hain haer jaga 👏

aur tu aur yrf k show kismat may bhi hain

BEST OF LUCK
 Navina G