Uttaran

forum is dead? - Page 9

Poll

Now that forum is dead, the show should die too???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

sahi kaha...Par is thread ko ab ram hi rakhey ...reporting shuru ho gayee hogi πŸ˜†

That is why I thanked Radha in advanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I am doing a good work, I am thanking the TM😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ankit-34...:

reading you was like πŸ€ͺ

do u really feel u veeya fans r tht important tht becoz of ur absence we r absent too😑
😑
ur theories r too laughable πŸ˜†

well I hav been in the UT forum for more than a year ,,...n forum is more active whenver interesting & crucial tracks r happening ...tht has been the trend ...no one is happy with this silly track Trps  record Low ...no one is interested in discussing anything abt the show ..if the show picks up ..we all wud bn returning ...at least , me, shyam ...n many oders r not interested in discussing the show ...πŸ˜•

Self praise may look good ...but it only demeans you in public spaceπŸ˜†

@ All:  why do u guys quote n reply to veeya fans ...for me these ppl dont exist 🀒

Arunima ji I think Ankit based his comment more to those who are on this forum but who like to comment on us veeya fans day in and day out on some other forum we like to refer to as the bashing zone...referring to us as bandars and whatnot and whilst the idiocy doesnt bother me much Ankit is a little emotional who cant take his female friends being maligned in such a way so perhap this is why he commented so😊 Waise what he said was true to that forum a certain ex-member who used to be here himself said it...if we dont give him masala comments to mock...he doesnt get his daily laughter dosesπŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ankit111...

just ask ankit-34 ..how he knws u r abhay or vijay or malay 🀒...ask him to prove it ..Has any of the moderators provided him the proof ..as only mods can track if someone is a MID or not

If he cant prove ...report him for personal attack ...OR should I do it

Abhay119 was a diff person n he was not banned

@ankit-34:

Just prove it ...do u hav the guts ...I m sure I m going to report this to higher moderators as a personal attack accusing someone of being MID😑😑😑
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@ankit-34...:

reading you was like πŸ€ͺ

do u really feel u veeya fans r tht important tht becoz of ur absence we r absent too😑
😑
ur theories r too laughable πŸ˜†

well I hav been in the UT forum for more than a year ,,...n forum is more active whenver interesting & crucial tracks r happening ...tht has been the trend ...no one is happy with this silly track Trps  record Low ...no one is interested in discussing anything abt the show ..if the show picks up ..we all wud bn returning ...at least , me, shyam ...n many oders r not interested in discussing the show ...πŸ˜•

Self praise may look good ...but it only demeans you in public spaceπŸ˜†

@ All:  why do u guys quote n reply to veeya fans ...for me these ppl dont exist 🀒

πŸ‘Very well said Aru, u cant help if someone see fact for their convenience. few people absent for long time, but this forum was very alive, only after this stupid track its become dead, becoz no one is happy with this track and nothing to discuss, except spaming for which reporters r ready to reportπŸ˜‰but if their theory satisfy their ego let it be. πŸ˜†πŸ€£
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@ankit111...

just ask ankit-34 ..how he knws u r abhay or vijay or malay 🀒...ask him to prove it ..Has any of the moderators provided him the proof ..as only mods can track if someone is a MID or not

@ankit-34:

Just prove it ...do u hav the guts ...I m sure I m going to report this to higher moderators as a personal attack accusing someone of being MID😑
😑

Aru i hv told some people hv Abhimanyu type TalentπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i dont even interested to talk with him, very boring. let him be happy with his research work under someone guidenceπŸ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail

@ankit111...

@ankit-34:

Just prove it ...do u hav the guts ...I m sure I m going to report this to higher moderators as a personal attack accusing someone of being MID😑
😑

there is nothing to prove in here.. .m sure i dont know u ..rather u know ..me ..and talking abt. .reporting cause we called some1 .mids ..i wonder what we shud ..do ..kyunki agar ek mids rakhne par accuse karna reporting ki baat hai ..toh fhir ..people here with special talent feel all the veeya ids here r of only 1 person ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and talking abt the guts ..guts hai tabhi toh m taking all of u on alone ...unlike some people who boast  themselves to have done phd in HASYA AND VYANGRAS and yet ..run here and there for support (not to mention what stands for here and what stands for THERE ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Edited by ankit_34 - 12 years ago
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Aru i hv told some people hv Abhimanyu type TalentπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i dont even interested to talk with him, very boring. let him be happy with his research work under someone guidenceπŸ˜†

and let some 1 remain happy ..by calling our talks boring .. but never forgetting to guard veeya heaven 24 hours ..and trying to memorize each and every comment made by veeya fans πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

there is nothing to prove in here.. .m sure i dont know u ..rather u know ..me ..and talking abt. .reporting cause we called some1 .mids ..i wonder what we shud ..do ..kyunki agar ek mids rakhne par accuse karna reporting ki baat hai ..toh fhir ..people here with special talent feel all the veeya ids here r of only 1 person ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and talking abt the guts ..guts hai tabhi toh m taking all of u on alone ...unlike some people who boast  themselves to have done phd in HASYA AND VYANGRAS and yet ..run here and there for support (not to mention what stands for here and what stands for THERE ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ohh ankit u r a gem... back wid full form..
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi ankit😊 good to see you here😊
a few of your comments and the forum has become more active(both IF and...πŸ˜†).you can see people commenting inspite of vacations,studies,exams etc...both the forums will move in jet speed if all the veeya fans become active again.
Edited by Prithika_C - 12 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

let them do watever they want ...its best to report as its a personal attack ...

Anyway I dont find them worthy of our attention ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

...blabbering nonsensical things n justifying tht devilish woman ...they r better at it πŸ˜†