Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

forum is dead? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Now that forum is dead, the show should die too???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
32 [78.05%]
3 [7.32%]
6 [14.63%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
lookos like some ppl never heard about EXAMS , going on VACATIONS , thats wat normal ppl do on summers, wah kya kya logic lathe ho 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehapocjs369ankit111tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

lookos like some ppl never heard about EXAMS , going on VACATIONS , thats wat normal ppl do on summers, wah kya kya logic lathe ho 
looks like some people suddenly did not have any access to internet while on vacations ...WinkLOL ...and looks like the thread maker was unaware of the same ..and came out with such thread ...but i did not see such answer to thread maker ki every1 is on holiday LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Arey jaya kahan time waste kar rahi ho LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

profesor ji jab se hum, gaye hain aapke chemistry ke lecture ni dikh rahe ...bad busy ho gaye suddenly LOL
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

profesor ji jab se hum, gaye hain aapke chemistry ke lecture ni dikh rahe ...bad busy ho gaye suddenly LOL
Mr. perfect jiii, exam khatam ho gaya na, to jao kisi aur se bahas karo, i m not interested. its borin and very monotonous nowLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SnehapoRadhajeesourojtiny15LimitLessFan

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Mr. perfect jiii, exam khatam ho gaya na, to jao kisi aur se bahas karo, i m not interested. its borin and very monotonous nowLOLLOL
oh ..sorry main toh bhool gaya ...yahan impression banana hai aapko ..koi ni ..wahan abhay banke bolna. ..wahan toh sab allowed hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

oh ..sorry main toh bhool gaya ...yahan impression banana hai aapko ..koi ni ..wahan abhay banke bolna. ..wahan toh sab allowed hai LOL
dear Mr. chaturvedi/Jalan/Bundela or whtever, as i told i m not interested to talk with u, but one thing i must say,  u hv Abhimanyu type talent, becoz as i know u born in this forum  almost same time as i came here. and i hv never seen Abhay here. so either u hv Abhimanyu type talent to learn from garv or some GUIDE Winkfor ur reasearch work. continue ur reasearch,  but its still not completed, becoz i hv few more IDs like Tejes Chaturvedi, Ankit Jalan, Tejes Singh BundelaWinkLOLLOL and few more which i dont remember. so continue ur work and dont bore meLOLLOL

Edited by ankit111 - 18 May 2011 at 9:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeeintruderfasttiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

the serial lost its charm long back... but we friends still had fun chatting and dicussing what we felt about this serial... but for sometime now...one was not allowed to write what one felt about the characters... whenever anything which was not liked about the negative characters of the serial was written ...it was objected upon for no reason ... either the individual warning meter went up or the post was closed ... in such a case who wud feel motivated to write in such a place ... we have to just come and give some bland statements worrying that one does not get warned just because something offensive is being imagined  ...
when I joined this forum no such hindrances were there... we wud analyse and speak our minds frankly and no one objected... but the same stuff is now looked upon as wrong and warnings are given ...that too only to certain people ...whereas others get full freedom to write as they wish ...
this partiality discourages us from writing freely...
though I will come and write as and when I find something interesting to comment upon ... but definitely I dont come to this Forum with the same enthusiasim I used to do before this entirely unhealthy amosphere was created... 
I dont mean to hurt anyone ... but i really feel sad that the charm of this forum is lost and so have spoken my mind ... excuse me if it has hurt anyone's sentiments...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgstarsourojjdfanRadhajeearunima_LUITankit111tiny15

Go to top