forum is dead? - Page 2

Poll Question :

Now that forum is dead, the show should die too???

Poll Choice
YES
nO
YAAR ENOUGH!
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Radhajee

</div>
<div>
aur tum kisse hoo varun?

Mai to achcha hu !! tum kaise hoo???
Originally posted by varun.tap

Yup forum is dead not because of show only because of old talking.

Only one thread is alive that is veeya fan heaven or discussion thread there are we talk mostly current topic and some about future track.
After opening tht thread for everyone, somepeople expected tht its going to be hit as now any AIRA GAIRA will post there, but its seems tht no one is interested in AIRE GAIRE threas๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†except heaven wasi๐Ÿ˜‰ now its to be thnk ,who is Aira Gaira๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ankit111

After opening tht thread for everyone, somepeople expected tht its going to be hit as now any AIRA GAIRA will post there, but its seems tht no one is interested in AIRE GAIRE threas๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†except heaven wasi๐Ÿ˜‰now its to be thnk ,who is Aira Gaira๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

you read it heeehee๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
koi farak padta hai kya??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I think its a diplomatic comment for making a distance for negative comments!!!!

Mai to achcha hu !! tum kaise hoo???
main awsome hoon!!!

you read it heeehee๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
koi farak padta hai kya??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I think its a diplomatic comment for making a distance for negative comments!!!!
Varun Dear we know how diplomatic it was and secondly dont worry, no body is interested in the NEGATIVE character's thread๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ankit111

Varun Dear we know how diplomatic it was and secondly dont worry, no body is interested in the NEGATIVE character's thread๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I know dear very good!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I am a new member to this forum. I do visit few other forums but I like this forum the best because of the lively discussions. Most of the members do a good job of analysing the story and the CKTs and are very critical of the CKTs regardless of their favourites. It is good to see that most of them root for the victory of the good over evil which is normal human behaviour. If this forum is dead because of the mods then I think they have failed in their duty of being impartial. Sorry if I hurt anyones feelings as it was not my intention!
The way the story is progressing there is nothing left to discuss.
Same thing being repeated
Iccha being treated like dog by Nani and Mai
Pappu Tappu's TRAP baby convo and
Satya and Rathod's non ending flop plans
Obviously the forum will be dead

Edited by souroj - 12 years ago
Hi to all I am new here and love veer and tapasya