Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update: 17th May 2011 (Page 5)

phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I am so happy that Anandi and family got their priorities straight, and this time, Dadisa is helping too,. Damn, there is really god, Please, CVs, show that Anandi gets and becomes more successful then Jagya,. and make Jagya Realize, what he has lost.. pleasee

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
I have tears of joy Cry I can't believe it that Dadisa actually said what she said. She realised it was her mistake too and now blessed Anandi. This is such a victory for Anandi because for the longest time Dadisa has been holding on to her ancient tradition and constantly holding her back but Dadisa herself acknowledged Anandi's worth.

Anandi has the makings of being great at anything she pursues. If she becomes a doctor, I think it's great as she would be able to serve the villagers and fulfill the family's dream too. The hospital and chair was never Jagat's it will be Anandi's, who actually cares for the people. Anandi will also be the one person everyone goes to in the future, maybe Lal Singh can also join her.

As for Jagat eating oily food, well he shld eat more until his heart get clogged and he dies early due to a heart attack Evil Smile

Thanks for the update

Edited by fuzzyface - 18 May 2011 at 3:34am
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

I have tears of joy Cry I can't believe it that Dadisa actually said what she said. She realised it was her mistake too and now blessed Anandi. This is such a victory for Anandi because for the longest time Dadisa has been holding on to her ancient tradition and constantly holding her back but Dadisa herself acknowledged Anandi's worth.

Anandi has the makings of being great at anything she pursues. If she becomes a doctor, I think it's great as she would be able to serve the villagers and fulfill the family's dream too. The hospital and chair was never Jagat's it will be Anandi's, who actually cares for the people. Anandi will also be the one person everyone goes to in the future, maybe Lal Singh can also join her.

As for Jagat eating oily food, well he shld eat more until his heart get clogged and he dies early due to a heart attack Evil Smile

Thanks for the update

arre yaar jaggu dada ke liye itnaa gussaaLOLLOLLOL
jagya mar jaayega toh show mein koi mazaa nahin yaar. jagya is masala materialLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfacepjyokhusi_*

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by fuzzyface

Anandi has the makings of being great at anything she pursues. If she becomes a doctor, I think it's great as she would be able to serve the villagers and fulfill the family's dream too. The hospital and chair was never Jagat's it will be Anandi's, who actually cares for the people. Anandi will also be the one person everyone goes to in the future, maybe Lal Singh can also join her.--[email protected] bold Totally agree,fuzzyface...Thumbs Up

Thanks for the update

arre yaar jaggu dada ke liye itnaa gussaaLOLLOLLOL
jagya mar jaayega toh show mein koi mazaa nahin yaar. jagya is masala materialLOL
LOLyeah, jaggu is the chatpataa masalaWink,without villianish characters serial kaise aagey badhegii..imagine a  BV without dadisa... would be bland ...boring...Ermm

Edited by pjyo - 18 May 2011 at 5:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfacekhusi_*

ambodidi Senior Member
ambodidi
ambodidi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Please don't attack all the characters all the timeConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-b

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Yeah,ithney din mud key naa dekha Wackoeven jab  woh beemar thii aur ab usse anandi kii cooking yaad aa rahi hai.Angry...beimaan insaan...Angry...lagaao do char thappad meri taraff se bhii...because of that scene now iam worried phir tapak jaayega jaithser mein aur phir pathaa nahi anandi ki studies kaa kyaa hoga.Ermm...hope anandi is determined this time and focuses on her education not on his antics...
Yeah khushi, i too dont  trust these CVs,hamare ummeedon pe kai baar pani pher diya  CVs ney- i'll believe only when  she finally finishes education and gets that medical degree .Stern Smile.
But i always wanted DS to support anandi's education someday because she has been the biggest obstacle for anandi as she truly believed  that women shouldn't be educated- So if a  person like DS  can support educating women then it's   really a big +ve..Shaayad kucchh log toh sochengey agar dadisa padhhaa sakthey  hai beendnii ko toh hum kyon nahii...Ermm
You are right her reason may have been " education is better than her remarriage" but even then anandi gets to study-that's all we wanted so iam happy about that..all i wish is her laadesar doesnt come back for 5 years or DS will go back to supporting him with"chorey se galthi ho gayi bade shahar  mein,maaf karr dey ussey"..Angry
exactly!!
bada seher hai...chhora fisal gaya...bapas toh agaya naa...thara bhag khul gaya chhori...aur ke chahiye tujhe...
something like this...Angry...ds will say!!
party change karne main master degree holder hai DS!Angry
pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Yeah,ithney din mud key naa dekha Wackoeven jab  woh beemar thii aur ab usse anandi kii cooking yaad aa rahi hai.Angry...beimaan insaan...Angry...lagaao do char thappad meri taraff se bhii...because of that scene now iam worried phir tapak jaayega jaithser mein aur phir pathaa nahi anandi ki studies kaa kyaa hoga.Ermm...hope anandi is determined this time and focuses on her education not on his antics...
Yeah khushi, i too dont  trust these CVs,hamare ummeedon pe kai baar pani pher diya  CVs ney- i'll believe only when  she finally finishes education and gets that medical degree .Stern Smile.
But i always wanted DS to support anandi's education someday because she has been the biggest obstacle for anandi as she truly believed  that women shouldn't be educated- So if a  person like DS  can support educating women then it's   really a big +ve..Shaayad kucchh log toh sochengey agar dadisa padhhaa sakthey  hai beendnii ko toh hum kyon nahii...Ermm
You are right her reason may have been " education is better than her remarriage" but even then anandi gets to study-that's all we wanted so iam happy about that..all i wish is her laadesar doesnt come back for 5 years or DS will go back to supporting him with"chorey se galthi ho gayi bade shahar  mein,maaf karr dey ussey"..Angry
exactly!!
bada seher hai...chhora fisal gaya...bapas toh agaya naa...thara bhag khul gaya chhori...aur ke chahiye tujhe...
something like this...Angry...ds will say!!
party change karne main master degree holder hai DS!Angry
khusi ,someone made a post that DS is leaving BVShocked  OMG  ,tabb kyaa hoga...Confused
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

[
khusi ,someone made a post that DS is leaving BVShocked  OMG  ,tabb kyaa hoga...Confused
i saw it!!
but don't think thats true!!Ermm
BV without DS!!
impossible!

Go to top