BV Written Update: 17th May 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pallai

for anandi everything was cake walk in terms of studies.. suddenly she learnt at home just a week before exams and passes with first rank... she will directly take 10th baord exam whithout gng to school in between.. but yes i hope this time atleast they show her gng to a proper college for medical nahi toh for medical exams also she will shown preparing a week before and passing first class..😕

YES!!!!!! i would like that too.

maybe our new hero😎 will be in thesame school with A.😃, before we know know it our A will be☺️ and our hero will be😉...then they will be in❤️ and both will finish school together and be
and Jagat🐷 will be 🥺 and will😭...lol
DADISA MAD ME SO HAPPY TODAY!!👏 i am so happy that she fully in agreement to elet anadi study and better yet jagya is finnally realizing the imporatance of anadi and how much she has done for him!!! i really hope he starts being bad to gauri and gauri then learns the truth jagya is sush a terrible person...he first threw away anadi and said he loved gauri and now it looks its heading in the opposite direction with him throwing away Gauri and saying he loves Anadi!!! i hope she never accepts him back!! i hope that anandi makes a name for herelf and then finds a nice husband who respects her completley even after everything she has been through...JAGYA GRRR!!!😡
I dont mind if Gauri turns negative. As long as her only motive is to make Jagya's life hell😈
Originally posted by andv

One of the best episodes so far. I actually watched it twice 😉. Wonderful dialogues from Anandi bang on target. Like you guys mentioned she seems to be talking more sense than the rest of them. DS O..M..G.. she was the cherry on the cake today. Loved her support. that was the highlight of this episode

So now that he feels secure wit G the grass on the other side seems to be looking greener. He always likes to run behind things that are not his and once he gets it he has no value for it. J remembering A every now and then is scaring me. After a lot of trouble she is finally going to study. Pl dont come back to her and ruin her life again. If J comes back home as posted in the article I hope he either does that after A finishes education or A is in Jaipur studying so that she is not affected in any way.

I really wonder/doubt that J will finish his MS. He doesn't work and his parents have stopped funding him. So how is he going to afford the fees and at the same time the rent? I think that may prompt him to return home shamelessly to ask for money.

I am glad A is not basing her education on competing with J nor does she have any false hope of his return. Why do these people in the house keep reminding her of him? let her live her life now on her terms for God's sake.

The CVs have done an awesome job with this track👏. I hope they mainitain it and not bring any more hurdles in A education.

@Khushi: so true I was also thinking of the same thing, do the CV's really visit our site? If they do thanks to them and pl continue visiting and listening to us. 😳
yeah anita...i am also feeling good...cvs actually did exactly what we all wanted for a long time!!😊...seems like they really listen to us...thank u cvs!!😆
specially for the lines about anandi's dreamland...that was my fav!!not only that she also realized about her one sided love...and the qs to jag...y did he hide the truth for 5 years!!
after watching the precap...almost jumped from my seat with joy!!...my mom had a big laugh on me😆😆😆😆...Embarrassed...
Originally posted by pjyo

One of the best scenes in BV EVER-Dadisa  giving money to anandi to buy as many books as she likes⭐️⭐️...Finally this girl will be pursuing her dreams with the blessings of dadisa and support of the whole family.. GREAT!!!...
Bhairav finally got it right when he let Anandi  decide what she wants to do with her own life rather than forcing her into another marriage.. Luved anandi's  dialogs 👍🏼,she realises her own mistake of living in a dream world and now wants to change it ...Hope the CVs let anandi study as much as she wants and  not put new obstacles to derail this education track ..🤔

But what's with jagya  having anandi flashbacks,he suddenly has to miss her cooking skills just when  the girl has decided to get out of kitchen...😳.
Funny he is buying gold for gauri when his bank account is frozen and gold prices are at a all time high,how  does he plan to pay kunda tai all that money ..
his financial problems r already started!!...kunda tai paid for the mangalsutra!!😆
but y did he remember anandi!!
jab anandi pass thi gauri yaad ati thi!
ab gauri pass hai toh anandi yaad ati hai!!
koi do aur thapad lagao usko!!😡😡
but actually this thing is not good!!...rota rota agar money k liye wapas agaya toh...anandi's education toh gaya!!

@bold...DS giving money to anandi for books!!😲
actually never thought of that!!...my old problem...my -ve thinking about DS🤢
for DS...anandi's education is better than her remarriage!...i think thas y she is ok with anandi's decision!!
it sounds so rude!!...but i can't help it!!

I'm surprised and happy at this change in Dadisa, would have expected her to blame Anandi for Jagya's decision😕.
thnx 4 update it is really nice that she is studying again

anadi is a superwoman , i think they will show anandi is so intelligent she will become a doctor within a year🤣

god cvs thoda toh reality laao, in jagya case he atleast struggled while studying ,yehi hota hain majority ke saath, studies r not cakewalk like u r showing🥱
yahaan anandi ek week pwehle board ke prep kar rahi hain and viola she comes first😆😆.
wow itnaa dimag hain anadi ke paas ,🤪woh tab kaam kyun nahin karo jags kaa jhooth pakadne mein or
Originally posted by khusi_*

his financial problems r already started!!...kunda tai paid for the mangalsutra!!😆
but y did he remember anandi!!
jab anandi pass thi gauri yaad ati thi!
ab gauri pass hai toh anandi yaad ati hai!!
koi do aur thapad lagao usko!!😡😡
but actually this thing is not good!!...rota rota agar money k liye wapas agaya toh...anandi's education toh gaya!!

@bold...DS giving money to anandi for books!!😲
actually never thought of that!!...my old problem...my -ve thinking about DS🤢
for DS...anandi's education is better than her remarriage!...i think thas y she is ok with anandi's decision!!
it sounds so rude!!...but i can't help it!!

Yeah,ithney din mud key naa dekha even jab  woh beemar thii aur ab usse anandi kii cooking yaad aa rahi hai.😡...beimaan insaan...😡...lagaao do char thappad meri taraff se bhii...because of that scene now iam worried phir tapak jaayega jaithser mein aur phir pathaa nahi anandi ki studies kaa kyaa hoga.🤔...hope anandi is determined this time and focuses on her education not on his antics...
Yeah khushi, i too dont  trust these CVs,hamare ummeedon pe kai baar pani pher diya  CVs ney- i'll believe only when  she finally finishes education and gets that medical degree .😳.
But i always wanted DS to support anandi's education someday because she has been the biggest obstacle for anandi as she truly believed  that women shouldn't be educated- So if a  person like DS  can support educating women then it's   really a big +ve..Shaayad kucchh log toh sochengey agar dadisa padhhaa sakthey  hai beendnii ko toh hum kyon nahii...🤔
You are right her reason may have been " education is better than her remarriage" but even then anandi gets to study-that's all we wanted so iam happy about that..all i wish is her laadesar doesnt come back for 5 years or DS will go back to supporting him with"chorey se galthi ho gayi bade shahar  mein,maaf karr dey ussey"..😡
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by intruderfast

anadi is a superwoman , i think they will show anandi is so intelligent she will become a doctor within a year🤣

god cvs thoda toh reality laao, in jagya case he atleast struggled while studying ,yehi hota hain majority ke saath, studies r not cakewalk like u r showing🥱
yahaan anandi ek week pwehle board ke prep kar rahi hain and viola she comes first😆😆.
wow itnaa dimag hain anadi ke paas ,🤪woh tab kaam kyun nahin karo jags kaa jhooth pakadne mein or
Anmol, she has always been shown as a genious from childhood ,when DS  didn't let her go to school she would sadly stand outside jagya's class staring at blackboard and solve complicated mathematics problems by just writing on the earth when the rest of the students couldn't ..She even did  jagya's homework and projects ... 
Vaisey serials mein kuchh bhhi ho sakthaa hai😉 ek saal mein doctor,do saal mein jagya se bhii zyada degrees 😆-Telly land is an alternate universe where logic doesn't apply😉😊