BV Written Update: 17th May 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
thanx for the update!😊

thank god this time DS is in full support for anandiπŸ˜ƒ it's good that anandi has realized the truthπŸ‘πŸΌ

well, i just hope anandi is successful, no matter whatever profession she chooses. the bottom line is that she should be independent & strong

but the way jag is remembering anandi, i'm just scared... πŸ˜•
i mean... are the CVs in the mood of making jag repent on his deeds & re-unite him with anandi...😲 i don't want anandi to go back to jag. as discussed earlier, uniting them means glorifying the concept of child marriage. but that doesn't mean that all the couples who did child marriage are to be separated. as there are exceptional cases there's no need to separate lal singh & his wife or bhairon & sumitra. 
but as jag & anandi are the leads, i don't think it would be right to unite them...my POV
hats off to anandi she has wonderful thoughts and for the first time i liked dadisa also very late but alleast she realised her mistakes...
One of the best scenes in BV EVER-Dadisa  giving money to anandi to buy as many books as she likes⭐️⭐️...Finally this girl will be pursuing her dreams with the blessings of dadisa and support of the whole family.. GREAT!!!...
Bhairav finally got it right when he let Anandi  decide what she wants to do with her own life rather than forcing her into another marriage.. Luved anandi's  dialogs πŸ‘πŸΌ,she realises her own mistake of living in a dream world and now wants to change it ...Hope the CVs let anandi study as much as she wants and  not put new obstacles to derail this education track ..πŸ€”

But what's with jagya  having anandi flashbacks,he suddenly has to miss her cooking skills just when  the girl has decided to get out of kitchen...😳.
Funny he is buying gold for gauri when his bank account is frozen and gold prices are at a all time high,how  does he plan to pay kunda tai all that money ..
[dont mind me saying this but the r trasting medical studies as a joke 😑
they r making it look so easyand why only doctor doctor ,i cant understand
Originally posted by intruderfast

[dont mind me saying this but the r trasting medical studies as a joke 😑
they r making it look so easyand why only doctor doctor ,i cant understand
poetic justice... gauri-jagya doctor..πŸ˜ƒ anandi will be defo be a gynac.. and will advice young women not to rush into pregnancy as they are at high medical risk.
Agree with all of you.. after a long time i decided to try watching BV and i am glad i did...

the best dialogue for me was when anandi said u guys still not asked me wat i want...
which i felt was bang on.. itna kuch hua still they are treating her like a responsibility and trying get her married again ( with gud intentions ofcourse ) but they didnt still bother to find out what she wants... 

anandi-DS scene rocked.. some how the πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  anandi had developed a gud chemistry with dadi sa πŸ˜†

i hope she supports her till the end and not change sides once jagya is back...
Frankly I dont mind what A chooses as her profession as long as she becomes really successful. Looks like the need of the hour for the village is a good Doctor, so if A chooses to be one so be it. I also think making her a more successful and 'useful' doc will be the CV's way of making J realize how inhuman he was and also to show in contrast to J how A puts her studies to good use.

At the same time as Anmol  pointed out I hope the CV's don't portray getting a medical degree as a cake walk.
for anandi everything was cake walk in terms of studies.. suddenly she learnt at home just a week before exams and passes with first rank... she will directly take 10th baord exam whithout gng to school in between.. but yes i hope this time atleast they show her gng to a proper college for medical nahi toh for medical exams also she will shown preparing a week before and passing first class..πŸ˜•
Originally posted by pallai

Agree with all of you.. after a long time i decided to try watching BV and i am glad i did...

the best dialogue for me was when anandi said u guys still not asked me wat i want...
which i felt was bang on.. itna kuch hua still they are treating her like a responsibility and trying get her married again ( with gud intentions ofcourse ) but they didnt still bother to find out what she wants... 

anandi-DS scene rocked.. some how the πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  anandi had developed a gud chemistry with dadi sa πŸ˜†

i hope she supports her till the end and not change sides once jagya is back...

So true pallai ,this girl's whole life has been about seeking her dadisa's approval even when dadisa herself is the one who has been the biggest obstacle for her education .πŸ€”.
One kind word,one small  blessing is all that this kid ever  wanted...πŸ€” Finally dadisa has supported her  education wholeheartedly ,hope anandi makes the best use of it this time...😍...

Originally posted by redapple1

What a lovely update, thanks for writing it. Wow finally Anandi is speaking her mind and extremely happy dadisa gave the money to buy books. The same lady who made her burn the books is now paying to buy. That is highlight of today's episode. I don't mind if Anandi wants to be doctor. At least she can run the hospital and do good to the village. It is never too late to earn a degree. In PA 80 year old man graduated from college and it was on CNN. I did my masters after I had my first kid. Boy it was challenging, but totally worth it.
Didn't understand Dr. health cautious Jagat eating oily pooris.. πŸ˜† It is ok if Gowri gives it...

Dr Health cautious is very hungry...lol🀣. totally broke!!!!!!!!!. if he doesnt eat the food he will sleep hungry and we dont want that, or do we?🀣🀣🀣