BV Written Update: 17th May 2011

Posted: 12 years ago
In Mumbai, Kunda tai tells Jagat that its Akshay Trithya and that this day is very auspicious and many weddings are conducted on this day. This leaves J remembering about his marriage with A. Kunda tai then snaps him out of his thoughts and tells him to accompany her to the gold smith. She advices him that he should buy some gold for Gauri on this day and surprise her.

The scene continues from yesterday's episode, in the Singh haveli where the discussion about Anandi's remarriage is taking place. B tells A that he realizes that it will be very difficult for her to forget J and start a fresh but he assures her that with time things will ease out. To this A asks him if he really considers her to be his daughter and weather she has become a burden on the family? Sumitra replies that she will never be a burden on them. A then asks them why were they discussing about getting her married again without consenting her? She tells them that she doesn't want to leave the house and her parents. To this S tells her that to live a happy life she will need a life partner and her own house and family. Bhairav disagrees and says that till now A has always done what they have wanted her to do, but now she will do what ever she wants. He asks A what her wish was.

A replies that she wants to stand on her own feet and have her own identity, She also says that till now she was in her dreamland which consisted of J and her. but now that this illusion is lost she realizes that she is all alone. Also it is not necessary that if she loves and trusts someone she should expect that in return from them. She tells them that she considers herself more responsible for this state of her's than Jagya since she refused to see the truth. But now she wants to rectify everything. Saying this she insists that she wants to make her own identity and requests for the family to let her study further. Bhairav and Sumitra readily agree and tell her that they are with her. B tells her to go for her dreams and become very big and successful. He also tells her that he wants to see her make the family proud of her. A then turns to Dadi Sa and tells her that in this endeavor, DS blessings are most important for her. She touches DS feet  as asks for her blessings. DS asks her to stand up and tells her that she remembers that she was responsible for making A burn her books years ago. Ds reaches for her purse and gives money to A telling her that she is with her this time and asks her to get as many books as she wants. She tells her to study  and make a name for herself. A and the whole family are very happy with DS support.

Back in Mumbai, J comes home after shopping with KT. G makes special food to celebrate the Akshay trithiya. J is very happy and eats the food. He then remembers how well A cooked food for him and how appreciative he was towards her. KT comes in the room and asks J to give G her gift. J hesitantly hands over a box to G. The box has a magalsutra. G is surprised. KT tells her that it was her choice and that she paid for the gift since J did not have the money. 

Back in Jaitser, B brings books for A future studies and tells her that he wants to make her a very big doctor, much bigger than J. He assures her that she has all the capability to succeed and also the helping and loving nature towards others which is an important quality for a Doctor. He is sure she will be an asset for the village. He tells her that 16 years ago on this very day he made a mistake getting her married but will see to it that this day will signify the beginning of a bright future for her. A is very happy.

Moral: Education is the only biggest means for a widow or a lady who has been abandoned by her husband to gain back her self respect in society. That's because only education will make her financially independent which is a necessity for her independence.

Precap: Gehna asks A if she feels like questioning J for his behaviour and also if she wants to try to get him back as this is her right. A replies that she cannot forcefully demand for her right, it is something that needs to be given lovingly. But she realizes that J doesnt love her. All the same A says that she doesn't expect anything from J anymore but she only wants to know why J cheated and lied to her for 5 whole years.
Edited by andv - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Anita !!

One word for today's episode - AWESOME !!! (havent watched yet...but will definitely do so later during the day)

Our long awaited wish of seeing Anandi successful and strong is slowly coming true...Three cheers to that πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Anandi seems to be thinking more realistically than the others. Looks like Jagya won't want to get married to Gauri soon...
Finally Anandi is saying the right things. And yes, she has realized she can't make him love her... Please continue your studies Anandi, CVs iss baar to nirash mat karo !

Jagya is wierd, itne din Gauri-jaap kar raha tha ab har baat pe Anandi yaad ati hai... This man only loves himself, he now has Gauri's full attention and has just realized that his family and Anandi have moved away from him, so now he wants them... Lets see what Gauri does when she finds out the truth, its better she doesn't turn negative, but Jaggu ko do char thappad to banta hai !πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Wow what a episode!!...A rocking one!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Like a roller coaster ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³

anandi realized n accepted ,c was in a wonderland!

But why did jagat remember anandi!!...really needs a tight slap again!!😑

Precap...am sooo happy she is not going to waste her time for jagat...😊.she knows he is never in love with her!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

anandi's dialogs r so same what we all discussed here...about her wonderland, facing reality, her one sided love,jagiya's hiding truth for 5 long years''''''..did the writers really read our comments!!πŸ˜†

Ohh after a long dragging...at last they show us...what we exactly want!!πŸ‘

Now I seriously hope...her education track won't end like sugna's education track!

But one thing anandi is going to be a doctor!!πŸ€”...but if jagat n anandi both r in same profession'..anandi has to complete MS...if not then...she is always remain behind jagat...and that's not good at all!!πŸ€”...

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Great Update Caught BV after days... and what an episode.
Finally! Bhairon sounds like a K.G kid... Bigger doc than Jag... It'll take many more years for that... maybe more leaps.
πŸ˜† But DS... My My!!!!!! She's awesome!πŸ‘ i am loving her.
One of the best episodes so far. I actually watched it twice πŸ˜‰. Wonderful dialogues from Anandi bang on target. Like you guys mentioned she seems to be talking more sense than the rest of them. DS O..M..G.. she was the cherry on the cake today. Loved her support. that was the highlight of this episode

So now that he feels secure wit G the grass on the other side seems to be looking greener. He always likes to run behind things that are not his and once he gets it he has no value for it. J remembering A every now and then is scaring me. After a lot of trouble she is finally going to study. Pl dont come back to her and ruin her life again. If J comes back home as posted in the article I hope he either does that after A finishes education or A is in Jaipur studying so that she is not affected in any way.

I really wonder/doubt that J will finish his MS. He doesn't work and his parents have stopped funding him. So how is he going to afford the fees and at the same time the rent? I think that may prompt him to return home shamelessly to ask for money.

I am glad A is not basing her education on competing with J nor does she have any false hope of his return. Why do these people in the house keep reminding her of him? let her live her life now on her terms for God's sake.

The CVs have done an awesome job with this trackπŸ‘. I hope they mainitain it and not bring any more hurdles in A education.

@Khushi: so true I was also thinking of the same thing, do the CV's really visit our site? If they do thanks to them and pl continue visiting and listening to us. 😳
Edited by andv - 12 years ago
finally finallyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘anandi bravoπŸ‘πŸ‘
but why doctorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†aur jkoi profession nahin hain kyaa, just hope this time its permanent]
Oh yeah ! oh Yeah ! Oh Yeah!!!

//
\\
//
\\
//
\\
//
\\
Dancingg!!! 

Awessommee!!!! Go Anandi!!!!!!!

=====

Wow what an episode. I was sooo happyyy

Major Plus

Anandi realizing her mistakes and taking the correct decision

Sumitra and BHairon wanting the best for her according to their own understanding but in the end Bhairon realized that , even this decision of theirs was forced upon her and , he did exactly what we all wanted. That is to ask her what she wants! 

Awesome move by Anandi that is to go to Dadisa and ask her for ashirwad and this time wanting her good wishes. 
Everytime she wanted to study it was against DS wishes but this time, its with her approval so its bound to be at its best!!!

====

Jagat remembering Anandi. I was going to PUKEEE

How dare he even bring those thoughts inside of him. Him and his slimy life . He should live it like that. Disgusting. 
No life loser. 

====
Gauri: WAKEE UPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

=======

Now, see he still does not want to marry gauri. He just want her for Keeps. 
A safe marriage and an exciting romantic life is what he wanted for himself.

The safe marriage ( to fall back on) and his family are no more.

The exciting romance is not exciting any more

Soon he will be Broke and the dream land Mumbai for him will be the real Nightmare.

=========

What I do not understand is.. Why is he eating the oily food now!?
when Anandi gave it to him upon his return , earlier , he was talking about cholesterol and death by puries and pakodas.

Loser 
What a lovely update, thanks for writing it. Wow finally Anandi is speaking her mind and extremely happy dadisa gave the money to buy books. The same lady who made her burn the books is now paying to buy. That is highlight of today's episode. I don't mind if Anandi wants to be doctor. At least she can run the hospital and do good to the village. It is never too late to earn a degree. In PA 80 year old man graduated from college and it was on CNN. I did my masters after I had my first kid. Boy it was challenging, but totally worth it.
Didn't understand Dr. health cautious Jagat eating oily pooris.. πŸ˜† It is ok if Gowri gives it...