Kismat
Kismat

Countdown begins... (Page 3)

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

@sequel-- Prodigal Daughter adaptation with Vicky and Zulekha's story would be good watch too. But, judging by the type of shows that actually got a second season, don't think Kismat type of show will get a second season. **sigh**
How true..I too was thinking that it would be good to show Prodigal Daughter as a sequel/second season of Kismat...but like u I don't think it will be possible...this show is actually for the classes and not for the masses...so no question of sequel to it...Indian TV is ruled by TRPs and TRPs are not earned by classy shows but by silly run-of-the-mill saas-bahu sagas...Let's just enjoy these shows while they last and then hope that the PH comes up with another such classy show...I always love watching YRF shows even though I know that they are short-lived ones...will miss this show a lot...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

Diva_Me Groupbie
Diva_Me
Diva_Me

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4_michi

Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

Originally posted by sweta01

Is the girl in the apparel store Zulekha? Why would Kabir's daughter work in an apparel store unknown to him? Confused On the phone she had informed Kabir that it will take more 6 months for her to come back. If Vicky is interested in Apparel store girl and she is not Zulekha then where is the connection between Zulekha and Vicky?

How are they going to wrap this show with so much less time in hand? Ermm
zaroori nai hai k vicky aur zulekha ka connection ho

@ Bold Well according to the novel Kane n Abel( frm which kismat is inspired ) Abel's daughter and kane's son happens to meet by chance and fall in love without knowing about the rivalry between their fathers. They marry in spite of all the opposition and start a chain of boutique stores.
The marriage of Richard n Florentyna was d high light of the novel n as Kismet is based on the novel n  I guess here also Zulekha n vicky will fall in love wid each other.

According to me d sales girl will b zulekha only coz in K n A Florentyna was into clothes n boutiques jst like dis gal who wants to b a fashion designer. I think she lied to Kabir abt coming back aft 6 months(donno y Confused
).
Well its only my guess Embarrassed Tongue so anything can happen Wink but I dnt knw hw dey r going to give a proper ending to the show in such a less time
Ermm
For the past week d show is doing in a jet speed hope dey jst give a nice ending to it.

I wish jst like Kane n Abel had a sequel Kismat also return back with a sequel based on the novel
The Prodigal Daughter Embarrassed.

Oh God you were right she is zulekha Big smileBig smile I loved the way she talked with Tamanna.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kismat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index