Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: darlunia

Another episode that moved at break-neck speed. 😆 by the way it's interesting how this time they had two characters on Kabir's side die together. Earlier it used to one from Kabir's side and one from ARM.

I loved all the Aditya/Vicky/Sapna scenes too...especially the one between Vicky - Sapna & Uncle Vish. Uncle Vish is now exactly that old rambling uncle who is a fixture in most families. So sweet and touching! yeah that was a nice moment. Uncle Vish with ARM, Sapna or Vicky is always a good watch.
Wish we were shown more of such moments than scandalous life of Farid which was so boring because the actor playing it was such a bore!

Then there was Kabir back to his annoying ways. This time he is happy to use the people he does not like to achieve his ends! His enmity with Aditya ceased to make sense eons ago...it makes even less sense now! 😳Kabir is loosing it as he ages! it's like he's getting obsessed with inciting and poking his nose in anything and everything ARM related...but has no reason for doing so. Lubna and even Jayant asked him repeatedly to stop with this ARM obsession.
Finally, Rao was back investing that finance company...I enjoyed watching that!

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Is the girl in the apparel store Zulekha? Why would Kabir's daughter work in an apparel store unknown to him? 😕 On the phone she had informed Kabir that it will take more 6 months for her to come back. If Vicky is interested in Apparel store girl and she is not Zulekha then where is the connection between Zulekha and Vicky?

PRECAP:

Kabir's man heard Rao talking to the Inspector in an hotel in drunk state and guess he found out that he works as a detective for ARM. That man informs Kabir about it and Kabir asked him to raid his office so that he knows what ARM knows. I wonder if Vasu - ARM tape would resurface and Kabir would use it to defame ARM as remember Rao had not destroyed that tape.

How are they going to wrap this show with so much less time in hand? 🤔
Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

Is the girl in the apparel store Zulekha? Why would Kabir's daughter work in an apparel store unknown to him? 😕 On the phone she had informed Kabir that it will take more 6 months for her to come back. If Vicky is interested in Apparel store girl and she is not Zulekha then where is the connection between Zulekha and Vicky?

PRECAP:

Kabir's man heard Rao talking to the Inspector in an hotel in drunk state and guess he found out that he works as a detective for ARM. That man informs Kabir about it and Kabir asked him to raid his office so that he knows what ARM knows. I wonder if Vasu - ARM tape would resurface and Kabir would use it to defame ARM as remember Rao had not destroyed that tape.

zaroori nai hai k vicky aur zulekha ka connection ho
Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

zaroori nai hai k vicky aur zulekha ka connection ho

@ Bold Well according to the novel Kane n Abel( frm which kismat is inspired ) Abel's daughter and kane's son happens to meet by chance and fall in love without knowing about the rivalry between their fathers. They marry in spite of all the opposition and start a chain of boutique stores.
The marriage of Richard n Florentyna was d high light of the novel n as Kismet is based on the novel n  I guess here also Zulekha n vicky will fall in love wid each other.

According to me d sales girl will b zulekha only coz in K n A Florentyna was into clothes n boutiques jst like dis gal who wants to b a fashion designer. I think she lied to Kabir abt coming back aft 6 months(donno y 😕
).
Well its only my guess 😳 😛 so anything can happen 😉 but I dnt knw hw dey r going to give a proper ending to the show in such a less time
🤔
For the past week d show is doing in a jet speed hope dey jst give a nice ending to it.

I wish jst like Kane n Abel had a sequel Kismat also return back with a sequel based on the novel
The Prodigal Daughter 😳.
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweta01

PRECAP:

Bang on for your prediction! 👏 👏 😆 I wont be surprised if they wind up in 4 episodes... as you see falling in love takes place in no time here and Kabir is already aware of Adi-Vasu secret now. But still... 🤔

This girl isnt Zulekha I think. 😕
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: crazy4_michi

According to me d sales girl will b zulekha only coz in K n A Florentyna was into clothes n boutiques jst like dis gal who wants to b a fashion designer. I think she lied to Kabir abt coming back aft 6 months(donno y 😕
).
Well its only my guess 😳 😛 so anything can happen 😉 but I dnt knw hw dey r going to give a proper ending to the show in such a less time
🤔
For the past week d show is doing in a jet speed hope dey jst give a nice ending to it.

I wish jst like Kane n Abel had a sequel Kismat also return back with a sequel based on the novel
The Prodigal Daughter 😳.

@ Red.. yeah.. Agreed...  if we go by the book then may be in here Tanya lied about her real identity.. and may be she might be Zulekha only as very less episodes remaining for Zulekha entry so if Tany is Zulekha is makes perfect sense.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by Ramy25

@sequel-- Prodigal Daughter adaptation with Vicky and Zulekha's story would be good watch too. But, judging by the type of shows that actually got a second season, don't think Kismat type of show will get a second season. **sigh**
How true..I too was thinking that it would be good to show Prodigal Daughter as a sequel/second season of Kismat...but like u I don't think it will be possible...this show is actually for the classes and not for the masses...so no question of sequel to it...Indian TV is ruled by TRPs and TRPs are not earned by classy shows but by silly run-of-the-mill saas-bahu sagas...Let's just enjoy these shows while they last and then hope that the PH comes up with another such classy show...I always love watching YRF shows even though I know that they are short-lived ones...will miss this show a lot...
Diva_Me thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy4_michi

@ Bold Well according to the novel Kane n Abel( frm which kismat is inspired ) Abel's daughter and kane's son happens to meet by chance and fall in love without knowing about the rivalry between their fathers. They marry in spite of all the opposition and start a chain of boutique stores.
The marriage of Richard n Florentyna was d high light of the novel n as Kismet is based on the novel n  I guess here also Zulekha n vicky will fall in love wid each other.

).
🤔

The Prodigal Daughter 😳.

Oh God you were right she is zulekha 😃😃 I loved the way she talked with Tamanna.