horrific episode and horrific track - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
al stil same no any changes...this is the right time for the chaneg. If not i will change the show...
@rsinging dear if writer don't have any idea then they better read the FF in this forums. We have some wonderful FF's
I still  do watch  the show, but i skip most parts, because its always the same.
I m just waiting till the 300th episode if theres no progress, then i will be extremely disappointed. May stop watching it all together.
The soaps that they show on tv  in England, they have their villans and negative characters, at least they get punished. Here it seems evil is the winner. I just wish there is more Gopi and Ahem scenes. I would not mind if there was the Cat and Mouse game, if they had Gohem scences to balance it out. The only character which keeps the show going is Koikla.

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

you just need to replace one obsession with another and you will be fine, I'm openly searching for a replacement to Saathiya.

I prefer Mukti bandhan on colors to this now, I guess I have found my replacement
When is the 300 episode? How much torture do we have to suffer to get there?
Originally posted by angelic8219

When is the 300 episode? How much torture do we have to suffer to get there?
I think its the 15 th june, 😕 seems a long way, im not sure its best to clarify at the help desk.
Originally posted by winter30

I think its the 15 th june, 😕 seems a long way, im not sure its best to clarify at the help desk.

That is long, that is like a month away. I think I will just stick to written updates, i can't bear to watch it especially knowing the rubbish that is coming up with Rashi pretending to help Gopi.
Originally posted by angelic8219

I prefer Mukti bandhan on colors to this now, I guess I have found my replacement

Thanks might check it out, are the lead couple gorgeous?  
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

you just need to replace one obsession with another and you will be fine, I'm openly searching for a replacement to Saathiya.

nafisa you dont understand ive tried and tried to stop watching the show even my friends start to call me rashi (not proud of it) and i say im not going anywhere until ive watched saathiya

the thing with a replacement is that i hate watching india programmes, i dont know how i got so hooked on saathiya
Edited by DreamSz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by DreamSz

nafisa you dont understand ive tried and tried to stop watching the show even my friends start to call me rashi (not proud of it) and i say im not going anywhere until ive watched saathiya

the thing with a replacement is that i hate watching india programmes, i dont know how i got so hooked on saathiya

😆 Even me before this, I never watched any bollywood films with any consistency, and serials this is my first one, but i've had it, this Aham is not changing and why should he they didn't bother to educate Gopi, and they aren't going to until Aham accepts her so that the status quo, and I'm tired of seeing the same thing over and over again, I'm so bored, yesterday and today's episodes same old stuff.