Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Nothing happened to her even after wearing locket (Page 5)

Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Lol! Hey, Rumi!! I never followed KZK too closely but I just know Prerna got married 6-7 times and had God knows how many children. It's sickening Ouch

@kisivaj: As far as the VC goes, there is no rule he is suppose to be hot, to be honest but the supernatural world is suppose to be filled with attractive creatures to lure who they want. I have no issues personally with him being CWB Part 2. I just hope the superiors are like the originals in TVD, who do not age and not like the Volturi in TL, who look like they're 372365494 years old, if they ever plan to enter that is :P
Maybe there are more than one superiors like there are more than one originals and Volturi :)

Even I didn't watched that show regularly...I was far away from BT shows...PKYEK is the first BT which I am watching regularly.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index