Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Nothing happened to her even after wearing locket (Page 4)

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
actually it was a blooper and continuity jerk, they first showed Metz coming out wearing Piya's locket, but l8r probably CVs realised their mistake, and so in next scene she was not wearing any locket and the locket was back on Piya's neck. it was a big blooper.

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 17 May 2011 at 10:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanshewolf.Ishan.

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Farzana...i saw half part..whr metz as Pia was also having locket in her neck & even Pia in her coffin was having her pendant...

but YT video was all dark darkAngry...so couldn't make out things clearlyOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
lol LOLLOL The vampire catcher giving that protective thing to Maithili and she wearing it without anything happening to her was the biggest blooper. Just like Misha even I feel he is a Dhongi baba !! LOLLOL Did not notice the bracelet thing but good observation I must say !! ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanshewolf.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Good to see you back, Zana Hug
I think Maithili had worn a fake thing, as in locket because Pia's locket was on her neck.
As far as the black thing goes, I didn't even understand what that meant. I think that Baba said that it will protect her from vampire senses. Just like that locket Abhay had given her. He was also wearing that. I feel it just blocks out the vampires' senses, it doesn't really harm them.
Or maybe I'm overthinking to satisfy my own intelligence level. Lol! This show is filled with bloopers, no doubt about that! Waise bhi pyaar se zyada bloopers hee hain so better to rename ROFL.ROFL

P.S. Since when can Abhay and Pia talk on telepathy? There was a time when Abhay used to be frustrated thinking 'Tum kya soch rahi ho Pia?'. Then one fine day he could read her thoughts by touching her physically, then he could read it even from a distance and now, telepathic communication! Why do the powers switch on and off so conveniently? Ermm

The biggest blooper, actually, is that a vampire catcher was suppose to be a hot guy and not Chaiwale Baba Part Two! EK has seen enough of TVD to know that! It's actually better to rename the show as Khichdi Ki Ye Ek Kahaani. It's a total random mix of Twilight,The Vampire Diaries and Kahaani Ghar ghar Ki garnished with Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kasautii Zindagi Kay Stern Smile

Edited by Chill_Out - 17 May 2011 at 12:41pm
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

It should better rename as Bloopers Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani.Angry

Bechare vampire catcher...Thank God Arnav wasn't there...

ffkhan

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

The biggest blooper, actually, is that a vampire catcher was suppose to be a hot guy and not Chaiwale Baba Part Two! EK has seen enough of TVD to know that! It's actually better to rename the show as Khichdi Ki Ye Ek Kahaani. It's a total random mix of Twilight,The Vampire Diaries and Kahaani Ghar ghar Ki garnished with Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kasautii Zindagi Kay Stern Smile

Kasauti kii Yaad maat dilao...Can't forget Prerna's repeated marriage with Anurag n Mr Bajaj...Ouch

ffkhan

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Good to see you back, Zana Hug
I think Maithili had worn a fake thing, as in locket because Pia's locket was on her neck.
As far as the black thing goes, I didn't even understand what that meant. I think that Baba said that it will protect her from vampire senses. Just like that locket Abhay had given her. He was also wearing that. I feel it just blocks out the vampires' senses, it doesn't really harm them.
Or maybe I'm overthinking to satisfy my own intelligence level. Lol! This show is filled with bloopers, no doubt about that! Waise bhi pyaar se zyada bloopers hee hain so better to rename ROFL.ROFL

P.S. Since when can Abhay and Pia talk on telepathy? There was a time when Abhay used to be frustrated thinking 'Tum kya soch rahi ho Pia?'. Then one fine day he could read her thoughts by touching her physically, then he could read it even from a distance and now, telepathic communication! Why do the powers switch on and off so conveniently? Ermm

@blue so true...LOL...these mind reading capabilities switch on and off conveniently...

regarding the vampire cather, well since i havent seen tvd, i dont think/ know that he should be a hot guy...he is like a Tantrik (as maithili too mentioned today to sid that how come the tantrik came to know we are here in dehradoon)...
also misha says this dhongi baba toh bas apna yantra bhaja raha hai ROFL
so i dont find it odd abt the vc being an old buddha...since he is supposed be like a tantric in indian version, then he can be a buddha...

and abt the locket thing, well bloopers tho bantha hi hai...LOL...

like since when did His highness superior change to Her Highness now...cv's have decided to introduce a lady, so they suddenly changed it by sid mentioning Her highness
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Kasauti kii Yaad maat dilao...Can't forget Prerna's repeated marriage with Anurag n Mr Bajaj...Ouch

Lol! Hey, Rumi!! I never followed KZK too closely but I just know Prerna got married 6-7 times and had God knows how many children. It's sickening Ouch

@kisivaj: As far as the VC goes, there is no rule he is suppose to be hot, to be honest but the supernatural world is suppose to be filled with attractive creatures to lure who they want. I have no issues personally with him being CWB Part 2. I just hope the superiors are like the originals in TVD, who do not age and not like the Volturi in TL, who look like they're 372365494 years old, if they ever plan to enter that is :P
Maybe there are more than one superiors like there are more than one originals and Volturi :)

Edited by Chill_Out - 17 May 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan-Rumi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index