Nothing happened to her even after wearing locket - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shirin22

WELL,I DID NOT NOTICE DAT MAITHILI HAD AN 'S' PENDANT WID HER OR NOT,BT AS IT WAS FAKE AND DA ORIGINAL SILVER PENDANT WAS WID PIYA,SO NOTHING SHUD HAPPEN TO MAITHILI AS WELL.
The original pendant was not with Piya as far I can remember. That was Maithili's jewelery.😊
Originally posted by sushups

it was not a silver locket and chain as it was not pias
pia was still wearing her chain and locket in coffin
so its not a blooper
corect!!!... who knows what the loket is made up of... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ffkhan

Ashu, I still didn't see any magic in this show like they can make whatever they want. So the locket wasn't fake. And if the locket was fake, then we still would see that with Piya right?😊
[/QUOTE]
i can comment more on it, once i see the epi Farzana😳😳
Originally posted by remosalsa

if it was Sid's & Maithili's both plan, then abt the locket also i guess...Sid would have helped it to make a fake oneπŸ€”
But according to the story they had no plan like this, that Maithili have to come out in the guise of Piya. So it's not fake.
Originally posted by remosalsa

Ashu, I still didn't see any magic in this show like they can make whatever they want. So the locket wasn't fake. And if the locket was fake, then we still would see that with Piya right?😊
i can comment more on it, once i see the epi Farzana😳😳 I will add the YT link when it will be uploaded by some one. I have to prove that Piya didn't wear her locket in the coffin.πŸ˜†

The original pendant was not with Piya as far I can remember. That was Maithili's jewelery.😊
YES U R RI8,BT DID DEY SHOW DA LOCKET CHANGING PART? HOW DO U KNOW DAT MAITHILI SWAPPED BOTH DA LOCKETS? AS PIYA'S LOCKET WAS A SILVER ONE,WHY WUD MAITHILI TAKE PIYA'S LOCKET?
ok i observed it keenly...when metz jst came out as piya she was wearing piya's locket but later d cv's realised deir mistake nd if u see carefully metz was not wearing it in d jungle but piya was wearing it in coffin!!!!

i can comment more on it, once i see the epi Farzana😳😳
I will add the YT link when it will be uploaded by some one. I have to prove that Piya didn't wear her locket in the coffin.πŸ˜†
NO OFFENCE DEAR,BT CAREFULLY WATCH DAT PART AGAIN.WHEN MAITHILI WENT PANCHHI-MISHA,N SID CAME TO TALK TO PIYA,PIYA HAD DAT LOCKET WID HER. :)
i think piya was still wearing the original one..i noticed it..so,maithli wud be wearing some artificial locket..
Originally posted by Shirin22

YES U R RI8,BT DID DEY SHOW DA LOCKET CHANGING PART? HOW DO U KNOW DAT MAITHILI SWAPPED BOTH DA LOCKETS? AS PIYA'S LOCKET WAS A SILVER ONE,WHY WUD MAITHILI TAKE PIYA'S LOCKET?

They didn't even show the dress changing part.πŸ˜† So?πŸ˜› The locket is of Piya. And if the locket is original, then isn't it a blooper?

P.S.- Don't use caps lock font while commenting somewhere. It is against IF rule.