Nothing happened to her even after wearing locket - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Kasauti kii Yaad maat dilao...Can't forget Prerna's repeated marriage with Anurag n Mr Bajaj...

Lol! Hey, Rumi!! I never followed KZK too closely but I just know Prerna got married 6-7 times and had God knows how many children. It's sickening

@kisivaj: As far as the VC goes, there is no rule he is suppose to be hot, to be honest but the supernatural world is suppose to be filled with attractive creatures to lure who they want. I have no issues personally with him being CWB Part 2. I just hope the superiors are like the originals in TVD, who do not age and not like the Volturi in TL, who look like they're 372365494 years old, if they ever plan to enter that is :P
Maybe there are more than one superiors like there are more than one originals and Volturi :)
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Lol! Hey, Rumi!! I never followed KZK too closely but I just know Prerna got married 6-7 times and had God knows how many children. It's sickening

@kisivaj: As far as the VC goes, there is no rule he is suppose to be hot, to be honest but the supernatural world is suppose to be filled with attractive creatures to lure who they want. I have no issues personally with him being CWB Part 2. I just hope the superiors are like the originals in TVD, who do not age and not like the Volturi in TL, who look like they're 372365494 years old, if they ever plan to enter that is :P
Maybe there are more than one superiors like there are more than one originals and Volturi :)

Even I didn't watched that show regularly...I was far away from BT shows...PKYEK is the first BT which I am watching regularly.😳