Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Krazy Incredibles-MaanEet Romancing in the kitchen (Page 21)

sakshi.ekansh IF-Rockerz
sakshi.ekansh
sakshi.ekansh

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

<font color="#000000">@all...i have something for all u dearies which might cheer u all</font>

<font color="#000000" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#000000">Khushi posted a vm on MAANEET and it is a must-watch for all MAANEETIANS and i was spellbound watching that vm u can even see my reply to her post on p4/5...</font>

<font color="#000000">Here is the link to khushi's post on MAANEET's VM-</font>

<font color="#000000" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#000000" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1685501</font>

</div>
<div>

hope u all wud love it as much as i did...<b></b>

Thanx 4 the lovely vm!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

mona & samata - gud night ...

@all - ab jaldi se ... yeh amritsar ki track kahtam ho jaye ...me too want this track to end. i just want maaneet in delhi. I am hoping NT will wake up and shoot devil. Then CVs can show us sameera and vicky's entry.

@all - i am really feeling so so angry ... when i predicted that the mystery man will be devil with a diff face ... that time i did not know that ... we would be getting this day ... when we will be dying to watch maaneet in 1 frame ...

& even when i predicted the amritsar track with maan hiding his identity i never thought that maan will be left 2 clean cars all the time ...devil will b roaming in the house ... sweetie i know you are angry. HugHugHugHug Lets hope we see maaneet scens more this week.

& even when i predcicted jungle main SR ... i thought we would be getting a hot SR ...  i too was hoping we get a hot SR

but all these predictions of mine have been ruined by the cv's ... I so wish CVs followed your predictions than TRPs would be shot high and we all would be in maanland now

these tracks would have been great if they were handled in a better way ... agree, does anyone know a spell to make CVs see some sense and logic
Hima - my comments in red above

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

@reena - throw hathoda ... chappal ...anda ... danda ...every thing

@spee - as long as Nissar name is thre in the credits it means he is still a part of the show ...

divareena-Priti11-sptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Hima/Prithi  – me understand your anger. You know how much I hate devil, I just don't know what to say to make CVs realise their mistakes.CryCryCry

Spee - good that your voice is back and rest.

-Priti11-sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by divareena

mona & samata - gud night ...

@all - ab jaldi se ... yeh amritsar ki track kahtam ho jaye ...me too want this track to end. i just want maaneet in delhi. I am hoping NT will wake up and shoot devil. Then CVs can show us sameera and vicky's entry.

@all - i am really feeling so so angry ... when i predicted that the mystery man will be devil with a diff face ... that time i did not know that ... we would be getting this day ... when we will be dying to watch maaneet in 1 frame ...

& even when i predicted the amritsar track with maan hiding his identity i never thought that maan will be left 2 clean cars all the time ...devil will b roaming in the house ... sweetie i know you are angry. HugHugHugHug Lets hope we see maaneet scens more this week.

& even when i predcicted jungle main SR ... i thought we would be getting a hot SR ...  i too was hoping we get a hot SR

but all these predictions of mine have been ruined by the cv's ... I so wish CVs followed your predictions than TRPs would be shot high and we all would be in maanland now

these tracks would have been great if they were handled in a better way ... agree, does anyone know a spell to make CVs see some sense and logic

Hima - my comments in red above

U know reena ...when i predicted i so wished tht we will enjoy these tracks ... par looks like cv's are not even bothered about our interest ...

reena ... seriously yaar ... cv's need to know that we are not liking this whole track on devil ... & i 2 wish we can do something ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

thanks reena ... me feeling really worse today after watching the episode ... frankly speeking the epsiode on holi was also looked fine 2 me now ... coz that atleast had maaneet in there ...
hima plz don't even remind us of the dreadful holi epi which was more horrifying than any nightmare...

honestly speaking if cvs wud have stuck to original story of GHSP and MAANEET the story original team had in mind then even now our GHSP and MAANEET wud be still like how it was when they were there...now v can just send messages to cvs, production house, channel which i have been doing so much like my messages which u have read before i sent them and just hope that all will be fine soon...

Edited by sptrno - 17 May 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi.ekanshdivareena-Priti11-dewdropred

sakshi.ekansh IF-Rockerz
sakshi.ekansh
sakshi.ekansh

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Haan di u r absolutely right... Pehle NT phir hamari Geet phir Meera aur ab Nandini... By god! Smbdy throw this dev in amritsar's well...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divareena-Priti11-sptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Spee - i hated that holi episode too.

Hima - I know if CVs had shown what you predicted we all would be so happy now. They have hurt all their fans. Can we not email star one to let them know our views.

-Priti11-sptrnodewdropred

Go to top