divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Prithi/Hima - sweet maan dreams and love you lotsπŸ€—πŸ€—

I will send emails.

Spee - lets together send emails to CVs
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@reena-i will send u the contact details of cvs, ph and channel...also i will send u the message i had sent them after holi epi i had posted that on FACEBOOK GEET AND 4 LIONS PAGE and even e-mailed it to channel ph and cvs...now v have to add more to the message to show how v true lovers admirers and worshippers of MAANEET r feeling seeing devini track rapist track with rape victim Geet's cousin Nandini one more innocent girl, our views on MAANEET's sr special divine and beautiful moment in their lives and on current amritsar track and future tracks v all want to see like MAANEET back in delhi asap Geet joinign office abt Maan's past realted to his parents, vicky, sameera and many more tracks... 

do u want to e-mail them now itlsef or 2mrw?
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
@hima and prithi-gn sweet maaneet dreams sweeties
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
@reena di Yeah plz give them some ideas... Otherwise dunno where will they take our sweetest show...
Gud nite 2 all... N thnx 4 lovely cmnts...
divareena thumbnail
Spee - you can send me the details tomorrow as i know you are still not feeling too good. I am definately up for sending messages to CV. Anything for maaneetπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.

And if you are tired, we can go now and talk more tomorrow. I know you too well, you will stay even if you are not feeling well. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

@reena di Yeah plz give them some ideas... Otherwise dunno where will they take our sweetest show...
Gud nite 2 all... N thnx 4 lovely cmnts...

yes v all shud send them so many messages that they will have no other choice other than listening to us v true MAANEET' lovers admirers and worshippers

gn sweet MAANEET dreams Darling
divareena thumbnail
sakshi - dont worry we will send CV messages.
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

Spee - you can send me the details tomorrow as i know you are still not feeling too good. I am definately up for sending messages to CV. Anything for maaneetπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.

And if you are tired, we can go now and talk more tomorrow. I know you too well, you will stay even if you are not feeling well. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

V can do anything and everything for our MAANEET😊

Reena i'm not worried abt my health i'm more concerned abt our MAANEET and our GHSP...

i will send u all the details 2mr2 bcuz so many of my messages to cvs and so many contact details r in so many documents on my lappy so 2mrw mornign and afternoon i can sort out everythign and add more to the message and then i cna send u all the details and my messages as well...hope it's k

sweetheart now just think abt our MAANEET and our GHSP don't wrry abt me sweety i will be all fine if our MAANEET and GHSP r fine...

reena when do u want to go?...hope u r not tired dearπŸ€—
divareena thumbnail
I know you are very concerned about maaneet but we all want to make sure that you rest too. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Send me all the details and messages tomorrow. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Shall we go in 15 minutes. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

I know you are very concerned about maaneet but we all want to make sure that you rest too. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Send me all the details and messages tomorrow. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Shall we go in 15 minutes. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

thanks sweety but Reena for me Our MAANEET come before myself even my health...

i will send u all the details and messages 2mrw

chalo let's go now dear

gn sweet MAANEET dreams DarlingπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—