Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

Me 2 didnt liked today's epi di... Plz cvs show us more maaneet.. This is not fair! Only 2 mins 4 them... Btw its geet hui sabse parayi na not dev hua kisika b apna... We want maaneet we want maaneet we want maaneet...

sakshi ... yes dear ... the episode was not at all gud ... the way maaneet scenes are written now a days ... i really lost all the words for the cv's ...

i am worried that this show may loose it's charm ... & BTW the show is shaping up looks like the cv's are really least bothered ...

jane kahan gaye wo din ... 😭😭😭maaneet plz plz ... we want to see u in 1 frame for a min of 15 min ...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@all...i have something for all u dearies which might cheer u all

Khushi posted a vm on MAANEET and it is a must-watch for all MAANEETIANS and i was spellbound watching that vm u can even see my reply to her post on p4/5...

Here is the link to khushi's post on MAANEET's VM-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1685501

hope u all wud love it as much as i did...

Originally posted by: divareena

Spee - how is your throad today. Have you got your voice back.

I wish that CVs come on this forum to check our views. They would understand how we feel

Prithi - sometimes i think CVs dont care about their fans, they dont understand how much we like maaneet. They should value their fans loyalty as without us they would not have a show.

reena this is the proof itself that the cv's care a damn about fans.😑

divareena thumbnail
hima - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— i know how you feel. we all are upset and because of CVs, GC and DD who are great at acting are not able to show their wonderful skills to fans.
dewdropred thumbnail

spee - nissar is still part of GHSP  ...

divareena thumbnail
Spee = good VM thank you sweetie πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Prithi - i understand how  you feel. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—I wish there was a organisation that fans could complian to and that organisation could tell channel people and CVs to pull their weight. 😭😭

Hima - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

All@ Group hug πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

</div>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
<div><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">sakshi ... yes dear ... the episode was not at all gud ... the way maaneet scenes are written now a days ... i really lost all the words for the cv's ... </font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">i am worried that this show may loose it's charm ... & BTW the show is shaping up looks like the cv's are really least bothered ... </font>

jane kahan gaye wo din ... 😭😭😭maaneet plz plz ... we want to see u in 1 frame for a min of 15 min ...
</font>

Yeah di its total injustice 2 our sweet Maaneet... By god! 4rm where they get these stupid ideas.. Hope 2 c maaneet moments rather this stupid track of devini...Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

mona & samata - gud night ...

@all - ab jaldi se ... yeh amritsar ki track kahtam ho jaye ...

@all - i am really feeling so so angry ... when i predicted that the mystery man will be devil with a diff face ... that time i did not know that ... we would be getting this day ... when we will be dying to watch maaneet in 1 frame ...

& even when i predicted the amritsar track with maan hiding his identity i never thought that maan will be left 2 clean cars all the time ...devil will b roaming in the house ...

& even when i predcicted jungle main SR ... i thought we would be getting a hot SR ...

but all these predictions of mine have been ruined by the cv's ...

these tracks would have been great if they were handled in a better way ...
Originally posted by: sptrno

@all...i have something for all u dearies which might cheer u all

Khushi posted a vm on MAANEET and it is a must-watch for all MAANEETIANS and i was spellbound watching that vm u can even see my reply to her post on p4/5...

Here is the link to khushi's post on MAANEET's VM-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1685501

hope u all wud love it as much as i did...

spee it was really outstanding yaar.πŸ‘
thanx for the link.
divareena thumbnail
all@ today all geet fans are upset at CVs. All we want to see is maaneet and they show us this 😭 I feel like throwing something at CVs, preferably a hathooda