Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Me 2 didnt liked today's epi di... Plz cvs show us more maaneet.. This is not fair! Only 2 mins 4 them... Btw its geet hui sabse parayi na not dev hua kisika b apna... We want maaneet we want maaneet we want maaneet...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reena you come and I am going...feel very sleepy...and mood vhi thik nahi hai lagta hai whole week Devini ko dekhna padega...
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

@prithi - sahin kahan ... hum yahan taras rahen hain & the cv's thy are showing crap in the name of maaneet ... this show belongs to maaneet ... plz show them 

@mona - sahin main .,.. cv's lost it ...

@reena - thanks for liking the update ... i loved ur comments ...

@all - i am so mad ... have really lost all words for the cv's ... feeli like cursing them

i am with u hima...let's curse together.😑
hima as i said na they have lost their brain in jungle...na...so what can we expect from them yaar...they will only give us this utter crap DEVINI track.😑
This content was originally posted by: divareena

Hima/Spee/Mona/Prithi - we all are mad at CVs. I want swati back and i swear channel people should sack them and hire us.

They have so many tracks they can play with from sameera to NT to vicky but why show us this today. ufff. everyone bombard LvRaaz and Star one to say what the hell are they doing.😑

reena why r they doing this to us yaar?
and to their own show.
this is what we r getting as loyal viewers of GEET...😑
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@mona, aarthi, prithi, hima, samata, reena-thanks dearies

@mona and reena-i'm feeling much better...thanks sweeties

@mamta-hi dear

cvs really need to amend a lot of things soon...hopefully they will before it's too late...

@all...even i really miss original GHSP team-nissar, swati, noel, vincent, richa, priya, mrinal, and even old editors jas karan and rajnikaanth now there is only barry dialogue writer and raju singh music director frm the original team...now just hoping best for our MAANEET and us CRAZIES MAANEETIANS!!!😊...

@samata-gn sweet maaneet dreams dear

@hima-i read last two parts of ur ff anokha pyaar...it was so dreamy beautiful and magical...loved it to the core dear...

@all...kaash cvs IF pe leeke gaye FFs, OSs aur SSs pade aur unse kuch creativity le yaar...u know i'm always positive but still i have to say i really miss those golden days of our MAANEET...hope to see such mesmerizing and beautiful MAANEET moments soon...

@all...tum sab roh rahe ho agar mere saare crazie sweethearts royenge toh muje bhi rona aayega😭...plz mat roiyeπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Good night to all crazies ...bye...

gud nyt mona.
sweet dreams.take care see ya.
divareena thumbnail
Mona - awww go and rest sweetie. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— we love you lotsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I hope we dont have to see devini all week or we all can email CVs and let them know what we think of them

@spee...cv's ne koi mauka hi nahin diya muskuraane ka...

kab se rulaa hi rahein hain.
divareena thumbnail
Spee - how is your throad today. Have you got your voice back.

I wish that CVs come on this forum to check our views. They would understand how we feel

Prithi - sometimes i think CVs dont care about their fans, they dont understand how much we like maaneet. They should value their fans loyalty as without us they would not have a show.