Krazy Incredibles-MaanEet Romancing in the kitchen

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Rules For New and Old Crazy Members!!! 

1)Introduce yourself to everyone (name and why)... as members would like to know about you.

2)Crazie Incredibles thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! ' So it is important to keep the thread clean.

3)For CRAZIES... Maan & Geet are equal and Maaneet love is divine...therefore we love Maaneet to the core... No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor. If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry!!! Or be angry with CVs.

4)WARNING to ALL!!!    - If any bashing is found in the thread,  3 warnings will be given & then after that they will be thrown out of the thread.

5)We call DEV - DEV(IL)... please mention as such when u quote in the thread.

6)We are not Fans of Devini, NT & DEV(IL)..Don't bash them.. just criticize them!!!! ' You can include them in the analysis.            

7)Quote each other limited to 3 quotes...  

• If any rule is offended by any crazies, beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By SAZAA GIVERS
 ******ALL crazies who open a thread will have to post the rules*******

P.S: Topic Starter...will give the analysis in the next post below

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
crappiest episode in the history of GHSP ...

total waste of time except for the last 2 min ...

no maaneet in 1 frame till the end of the episode ...

wht is wrong with the cv's ...

first thy gave us a tanda tanda SR .. now no romance of maaneet ...

leave romance ... hardly we saw them together in a scene except for the last 2 min ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I donot  say anything today...

just ...

CVs ne today pura ka pura episode Devini ki naam kar dia...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Just last part was awesome ...Maaneet are so sweet ...but Geet tumne thik nahi kia maan ko chata mar ko .and Maan kaise dekhaya lip ko...that scene and behind hugs were superb...πŸ˜›

Devil tau aisa behave kar raha ki wo unmarried vergin boy hai and fell for first time .ghada ...

Ye ladka tau mujhe bahut sarmila laga jo sirf doodh and lacchi kahti hai...😊😊😊😊😊😊

JJ [Jagnu Jasoos] from USA hilarious ...

I loved when Geet Nanadini ko payer ke baare mai apna experience bol raha tha...

Tau Maan ko shak hua devil ke bare mai...

Precap...Devil ladka ko Nandini ke baare mai kuch ulta bol raha hai and Geet see that...
Ladka tau gaya kaam se ...tau FB pictures are mention about thia...

Hima get ready ...Nandini will come Delhi about Devil ki dulhania ...And now I want Nt with his Gun to kill Devini...

Less Maaneet scene and DD's bd ...Dd's bd accepted kiyu ki DD was not well but less Maaneet scene was not acceptable...
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 12 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

guys i didn't like the episode at all..

pura episode ..devil-nandini...seems like maaneet hui sabse parayi..why when one of the leads goes on leave this happens..
please note cvs we watch the show for maaneet and not devil-nandini...
ok i hated it...it's like aa crap again...

Edited by rajeev the best - 12 years ago
ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello girls πŸ˜Š

mona di for the pics πŸ‘πŸΌ
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
am i seeing devil r is it some long long bro of MSK...

oh Man even tho i knw u dnt like it i just felt like mentioning this second part with saint Devil is so hilarious and the change of the actor has affected me tat the the old devil (AS) only reminds me of the sin and this new Devil(SS)reminds me of new bro of MSK not the sinner...

Man SS expression was so cute today... but i want to kill the CV's as they dnt show Our jaan's in one frame except the las t few mins...

loved how Maan was keeping an eye on SS expression and him silently cribbingπŸ˜† and finding tat he is defo hiding something...

OMG and the kitchen romance was the best in today's epi... as usual Maaneet rocked... Maan acting as if the hit given by his misthi was very strong and showing his lips was cool... OMG dnt knw Wat will happen if balwant's identity comes out ans i will be missing him so much... but our own MSK will be back...

so Geet will find out that something is going in Devil's mind...

i hope at least he shows some remorse before falling completely for the girl as the CV's have decided on their track... let him at least tell her the deeds wic he did to Geet and the truth abt NT...

Precap: devil being caught by Geet...let us see wat is going to happen...

Ps: that new ladka was having too much of make up... and GC ka kajal was too much in kitchen seen r is it the ma vdo with bad quality... 
Edited by aarthirajendran - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
I want to finish the ladke dekhne wala talk just boring...
leverne thumbnail
Hi guys...i think the episode was ok ok...except the last part...it was very good...maan made geet turn two tired times...and now i know why the poor girl faints...i hated one thing in the episode...how can u say such bad lies about the girl u love...i mean what devil said was enough proof he doesn't really love nandini...i still remember the movie swades...srk loved the girl and had the guys family coming to see her...he was feeling bad but he didn't try to malign her... though i didn't like devil falling for nandini so soon...and acting all saint...hope nt is back soon...i am loosing interest in the show...hope to see maaneet in old form in delhi...
sumona28 thumbnail
Maaneet part was very good kya baho me liya geet ko guma guma ke
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Hi rene how are you...

yes dear todays Maaneet part was superb...