Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 59)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Hi Nikita,Hug
Thank you so much for this treat!
Today is a public holiday here in Trinidad and Tobago (Labour Day), so my children are at home and can help during the day, so took the opportunity to read your FF the first thing in the morning!!!Smile 
So happy I did!

I loved the first Arman bedroom scene.
The way you have described their developing relationship is very tender and touching.

Savita seems even more accepting of Archana in this installment.
A growth since the last part with the Ajit scene.
I was happy to see Archana understanding Savita's needs, from a woman's perspective, re the household accounts.
I really appreciate her character for trying to understand things from Savita's perspective, and showing her the respect she deserves as her MIL, even though Savita has not been kind to Archana in the past.

I love the togetherness of the Deshmukh family now.
A far cry from what it was like when Archana first returned to their home.
The ideas that Vedant and Vandita came up with in terms of helping Manav with earning an income re the spare parts, shows how much they have grown up and have absorbed Archana's advice for them to help their brother.

Re Sachin...this is the first time I'm reading about his character in your FF, so am looking forward to seeing what type of rishta he has with Arman in particular, and the D's in general.

I loved the reference to the song, "Khullam Khulla...".Smile
Made me smile and laugh with delight!
Pony was too funny!LOL
Can imagine Sushant blushing if one of Ankita's friends did something like this.

I really loved the entire board painting scene.Thumbs Up
Very well written Nikita.
Loved Archana's response to Manav re the rice pudding.LOL
Shows how much more comfortable they are with each other.

Needless to say...the blue paint and how it brought Arman together in such a romantic way Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
I especially loved Manav's reactions here, both outside the house, but even more so in their bedroom.Day Dreaming
You've outdone yourself here Nikita.HugHugHug
These scenes were so beautifully written.
It was very pavitra yet so romantic and real.Day Dreaming
Thank you Nikita!

Finally, I loved the scene where Savita shows Archana the money she has been saving over the years, and the fact that she shared with Archana how she did it.

This to me is an indication that Savita has truly accepted Archana as a part of the family...to the extent that Savita can ever accept Archana in Manav's life, at this point in their lives any way.

I love how you have written Savita's character...very grey as you said.
Makes her very interesting and leaves me wanting to know more and more, in terms of what will she do next or how will she react to various situations.Smile

You continue to amaze and delight me with your writing Nikita!Heart
Keep it up and can't wait for the next installment!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Purr-fect!!!! 

Sachu is Back! Seems like he has become a reformed man! Brilliant...what's a family if they do not come together at times of difficulty. Waiting for his re-entry in Deshmukh family. 

Got to admire how beautifully you have constructed plots through out the fan-fic to describe the layered character of Savita. The inner turmoil inside Savita has been so well played out in the two scenes with her. This particular update could have been an answer to all the criticism met to the television version of the character in the past. However, I see no reason why she (TV version) needs to be defended anymore.  An extraordinarily complex character brought to life by BT CVs but turned to ashes because of their own mediocrity. I love Savita in your FF despite her grey shades, that's the beauty of how well you have carried forward her character in your version. 

ArMan romance...It was just the way I like it. Day Dreaming

I have already complained enough regarding how short the update is LOL...but got to say that you have quite made it up by giving an awesome-dawesome update.    

lunza

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Dear Nikki Hug,

what could I say. As every time ,as usual a Good,Nice Installment that always make our Day while reading it.

This time it was a different venture. A mixture of more of story forwarding ahead, More Bonding of the characters Living in your FF and As you had promised a romantic moment, mostly as the original one ,with masti, cute ,shy yet romantic scene. Seriously could imagine our original ARMAN/Sushita there.

Savita aai's encounter with archu with her Money savings was a different one to read.
Though harsh and Sound, her statements were not fully wrong.One son spending his earning, useless husband and a other Lazy son. So true. She was correct at times.
And as we had said and discuss, she is a character who has changed to due to circumstances and by nature would had been a good/Soft  one if she was allowed too. Typical Savita aai character it was.

Hope atleast by this way, Through Manav , Savita-Archu establish a Bridge or Bond between them atleast in mutual way.

Then Good to read about sachin. But what has he went through and What was he upto.
Even though he was at wrong side, when he said he feel happy for ARMAN and  felt lump when heard about his family , then just felt for him and wish to know what was happening  with him.
Hope he too returns back and support his brother and vahini. Missed those Deshmukh's family moments entirely in serial. beginning days they were such a good one. teasing,doing,everything was realistic.

Sachin's encounter with his vahini was also LOL  LOL, I was thinking whom it was. I thought it wont be Ajit but was it MAnav Himself, Is archu not seeing it clearly is what I thought. But Sachin ,didnt expect.

This small Business and Part time of Manav was such a Relief .hope it turns good for him.

Vedhant, Vandhu helping and they having good family moments,Nice to read.
Hope baba does something constructive too, very soon.

And ARMAN scene. it was Lovely and typical ARMAN. anger,then cooling, then teasing, fun,shy, cute. everything was there. Just loved it. and couldnt help imagining the original ArMan/Sushita in that Place.

Over all ,Enjoyed a Lot reading it and waiting eagerly for the next one.
But felt that, Is that ended ,Am i seeing XXX there, checked it again and again. but it has.Disapprove
Anyways, it was worth reading as usual. so Hug

Nikki, Dont think i have ended here. My Essays wont be such short. LOL
i will write again Big smile

lunza

dhahi Senior Member
dhahi
dhahi

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Oh wow.. its sooo cute n awesome update..
loved all romantic moments bet ArMan... he he he.. obviously Manav ll b dead 1 day... wait a sec, is ne he already dead atleast a thousand times wenevr she luked r smiled r by just being in his sight.. LOL...
so sachins gonna b bak...
waiting for further updates...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunza

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Hey Niki... that was a quick update... wasn't expecting it so soon.. but I am sooo glad for it... and what a nice good happy family -wala update... Yeee... i had a nice, contented feeling after reading the update...

And Sachin... I had honestlt forgotten about him completely and wasn't expecting his return at all... guess, that the whole family would get together in their hour of need, and things might get back to normal.. Seems like he must have had a bad run and is too embarrassed to face his family .. but, I hope that he gets back soon, and when he gets to know of Manav's sickness, he helps him and supports his family... so, we have Tarun and Sachin hopefully back on Manav's side, and he wont have to face all the troubles alone... He deserves this... and maybe Varsha case might get sorted soon.. at least I am hoping sooo... can;t wait to see and read about all happy people in the story... looking forward to the next one ... hope that there's a hapy reconciliation in the family soon... 
ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
after a looong while read ur update... it was nice and pleasant read :)

lunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swahidantli

ok this time i am the first one to comment... this part is awesome... finally v get to see the closeness between manav and archana...their shyness... the painting part was amazing... culd actually imagine this part being enacted by our sushant and ankita/... amazing ya...Clap

Hey thanks Swahi! So glad you liked this update and the romantic scenes.. I took some 'inspiration' from the SR scene for that.Wink
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayusushita

hiii 
i am new 2 dis forum bt i read ur full story till date i was nicely written ...and dis part ws amazing ...especially d painting one SmileHey welcome to the forum! Thankyou for the compliment and I'm glad you like the story.
loved it hw manav paint archna's cheeks...and after dat hw romantically he removed d paint frm archana's neck and back ...and when archu left d room he sits on d bed by putting hands on his face...Day Dreamingit ws soo much similar 2 our real bhola bhala manavSmilebhola bhala Manav is not so bhola after all I guess!LOL Bechara is getting apavitra thoughts..Wink
and also luved d head massage part ...it remembered me of our sweet 'innocent and shy arman ...in pr after deir second marraige hw cute archu gives head massage 2 manav Day Dreamingand after dat manav become naughty and pull archana 2wards him so she sits on his lap and den he wanted a kiss frm herEmbarrassedhw cute dey r missing dem and deir romance sooo much...Me too!Cry It was such a cute scene! You know when the show started then before ArMan's marriage we always say Sulo doing head massage of Archu, at that time I used to imagine Archana giving head massage to her Manav also one day.. love them so much!

Go to top