Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 56)

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Niki... Thank you again for the awesome update.. !!!!

Finally the clogs are getting cleared and hopefully Manav-Archana's marriage will be back on track and running smoothly soon enough. I am so happy to see the two getting closer to becoming a "team"... in the real sense... The duo are talking about their feelings at least and putting across their view- points in simple plain terms... I guess with all the past behind them, it would need lots of care and effort to go back to being the lovey -dovey newly wed couple that they were for the first two weeks after their wedding... But, the whole sea-side pe walk, holding each-other's hand sounds like about perfect for them at this given time...

And the most shocking event for me was how Savita tai was the one, saving Archana from that thug Ajith, and ensuring that he gets his due from the hands of the chawl ladies... very well-deserved to that bugger... I am sooo glad to see this small chink in Savita's armour... so, I guess hope that maybe someday she might just come around...

And Yippiiieee... for Tarun coming back.. Manav would be soo happy to have his buddy back, and with things slowly turning back to normal or say better... he can probably get his treatment done sukoon se now... and thanks to Archana vahini, Vedant is being the responsible young brother, taking care of small things for his bhai.. and trying to ensure that he gets rest now.. All in  all, I am feeling quite content with their story... and now worried anymore as to how would things go from here... or if they will be facing any more problems... I guess when the two - Manav -Archana become a team, and help each other... everything will just be fine for them... yeee, so, finally to happy days ahead for my fav couple... Thumbs Up

dhahi Senior Member
dhahi
dhahi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Wow Nikita, i really really loved this part...
So finally Archana is talkin wat she is feelin...
Obviously she ll feel guilty for not believin Manav... so she has to go thru redemption...
poor Manav, not abl to trust her still.. gettin worried whethr this dream also ll get shatterd...
i m really likin vedant... missin Tarun tho.. get him bak soon yar...
n Ajit.. tat scoundrel, rogue.. uski ithni himmat... accha hua uski acchi se pittai hui... usko aur bhi padnaa chahiye... LOL Savita aai... how ll she evr lv him.. wat was he thinkin wen he was tryin to argue wit her? mad guy...
but im worried wat he ll do next.. he s a psycho kind na... 
is Dharmesh is a shrewd buisness man? i thought here he ll help Manav... hmm.. lets c..
so varsha s bak aftr really looong tim.. 
really really enjoyd ARMAN part...

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swahidantli

hey i am a silent reader of this story... this part is just too goodBig smile... loved the way how u even wrote savita aais story... atleast its way better than how ekta shows savitas character changing colours after 3 months or so... n yes the station part is too good... culd actually our arman in the scene... Thumbs Up
missing them soo much... seriously ekta should take tips from this story... atleast pr would have been in a much better state right now...
n ya waiting for the next update...Tongue

Hey welcome to PR reloaded!

Thankyou for commenting.. I'm glad that you liked the story uptil now and this part. I had fun writing the Savita-Ajit scene, I kept imagining Usha Ji in it.. haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Athena.

Nikki, you take so long to update but when you finally do, it is such a treat to read!Big smileThankyou! Damn, reality! I wish I can just pay you to write the next update. Pay me! Like seriously? Not a bad idea at all lady! Big smileMaybe I should take you to live in confinement like Abhimanyu and force you to write... haha

Great update! I know there were no "romantic" scenes but all the scenes were beautiful in this one. For the first time, I did not feel sad after an update (it is a compliment, not an insult, I promise!) Tongue Shocked *speechless* That being said, I am very eager to read more. I wish you update soon! Will you, please? I'll try yaar! I know I say that everytime, but this time I'll really try harder, even if the update ends up getting a little short this time I'll still update on time.

..umm where did Abhimanyu take Varsha, again? (I'm just asking out of curiosity, of course!)TongueLOLTo a small farmhouse in the very outskirts of Delhi, where she lives under a false name!

Edited by nikitagmc - 04 June 2012 at 9:17am

Athena.

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Minks--

Hey Niki... Thank you again for the awesome update.. !!!!You're welcome!

Finally the clogs are getting cleared and hopefully Manav-Archana's marriage will be back on track and running smoothly soon enough. I am so happy to see the two getting closer to becoming a "team"... in the real sense... The duo are talking about their feelings at least and putting across their view- points in simple plain terms... I guess with all the past behind them, it would need lots of care and effort to go back to being the lovey -dovey newly wed couple that they were for the first two weeks after their wedding...The major portion of their misunderstandings have been cleared, it's just that they now need to have that endless faith in each other that is required to just open up your own vulnerable self to the other person, and then... there's no stopping!  But, the whole sea-side pe walk, holding each-other's hand sounds like about perfect for them at this given time...I liked that part too.

And the most shocking event for me was how Savita tai was the one, saving Archana from that thug Ajith, and ensuring that he gets his due from the hands of the chawl ladies... very well-deserved to that bugger... I am sooo glad to see this small chink in Savita's armour... so, I guess hope that maybe someday she might just come around...Oh of course! You see, am just trying to show various shades of Savita's character- she's no villain and though she's materialistic and has been pretty selfish in the past, is not the worst out there. She understood today that there's a limit which she should not cross even while taking revenge from Archana! She saw her as a woman and more importantly as the 'izzat' of the Deshmukh family too!

And Yippiiieee... for Tarun coming back.. Manav would be soo happy to have his buddy back, and with things slowly turning back to normal or say better... he can probably get his treatment done sukoon se now... and thanks to Archana vahini, Vedant is being the responsible young brother, taking care of small things for his bhai.. and trying to ensure that he gets rest now.. All in  all, I am feeling quite content with their story... and now worried anymore as to how would things go from here... or if they will be facing any more problems... I guess when the two - Manav -Archana become a team, and help each other... everything will just be fine for them... yeee, so, finally to happy days ahead for my fav couple... Thumbs UpOh you can trust me on that.. but wait.. there are a few more surprises in store! Big smile

--Minks--

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhahi

Wow Nikita, i really really loved this part...Big smile
So nice to know that!
So finally Archana is talkin wat she is feelin...
Obviously she ll feel guilty for not believin Manav... so she has to go thru redemption...
poor Manav, not abl to trust her still.. gettin worried whethr this dream also ll get shatterd...
i m really likin vedant... missin Tarun tho.. get him bak soon yar...Not so soon.. thode parts ke baad okay?Big smile
n Ajit.. tat scoundrel, rogue.. uski ithni himmat... accha hua uski acchi se pittai hui... usko aur bhi padnaa chahiye... LOL Savita aai... how ll she evr lv him.. wat was he thinkin wen he was tryin to argue wit her? mad guy...Aur nahi to kya! Granted Savita Aai doesn't like Archu, but she HATES Ajit twenty times more than Archu toh kaise chhodti usko?!
but im worried wat he ll do next.. he s a psycho kind na... He is.. and you'll have to wait to see if he does something or not..
is Dharmesh is a shrewd buisness man? i thought here he ll help Manav... hmm.. lets c..Of course Dharmesh is thoda sa shrewd, but you will have to wait to see his impact on Manav.
so varsha s bak aftr really looong tim.. 
really really enjoyd ARMAN part...Aww... glad that you liked it inspite of no romantic scenes..

charmedforlife Goldie
charmedforlife
charmedforlife

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Hey Nikki!!!Thank you so much for the awesome update...when the end comes...im always like"i want to read more"sorry...they are so engrossing that we want to know what happened next and want to know everything in one part...but we know that sabr ka phal meetha hota haiEmbarrassed

This part was really great because alot of much awaited revelations came to fore...Archana finally confessing her real feelings of trusting him,and his reaction was so real.Her guilt was natural but I hope Manav helps her get over it...it would be ironical though because Manav was the accused party...Manav was so happy,relieved and astonished at what Archana had to say and that was very beautifully explained and so real...very well written.

Yes,As an Arman fan I would have loved to have more Arman snes but I know that alot of it could not be incorporated here,it was more emotional and heartfelt...I still loved how Manav tried to console Archana by holding her hand and how comforted she felt by that little gesture.I felt bad for her...she was self depreciating about everything that she had done...or what the circumstances were but it was humble how she accepted it.I hope she is able to get over it soon...

I loved how Savita helped Archana and the women folk beat up Ajit...I got kinda vindictive satisfaction reading that...sorryEmbarrassedbut thanks for putting that in...I wish Manav was the one beating the jerk up...!

I loved the symbolism of the sand house...and how Manav helped her to make it again...well doneClap

Last but not the least...knowing about Varsha was a relief but I did not fully inderstand the shinde part...I think I missed it,could youexplain?its good that she is happy for Archana...but unfortunate that so much happened just because of her...of others and so much ruined.But i hope everything gets normal for Archana, Manav sakes...they are basically good at heart...

Thank you Nikki...I hope we get another updates soonSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeversuan

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Dear Nikki  Hug,

Wow, a Nice part ,a Nice feeling and rather than saying enjoyable,I would say warming, Heat touching one which gave a Final good feel on reading.

You said it was less romantic and it may come in upcoming parts.But this was the most needed one, wished to see between them in my view. archu telling those words I trust you the most, it was my fault to misunderstand you and Manav hearing those words, Really the needed one for ARMAN.

As you had said always and you  wanted to show, You finally showed it and did it.
Yes archu doesnt return because of evidence,First because of pure love and then mainly and cent percent due to understanding what a Man Manav is and was.

Actually this part was most needed as it had so many answers to the hooks you had put till now.
It started with varsha part and I thought we will come to know about varsha much, but a Pleasant surprise, the confession came and I just loved it.

Though still it was not ended with a open heart communication,Both told what they have to.
Archu telling him and making Manav Know what she felt,what is she doing and the most needed one, saying sorry for not trusting you, is what made my day.
Finally Manav heard those words, but Pappa, he is still not able to come over with it and fully believe.

But this togetherness is great. They finally on the path of togetherness just purely because of understanding,Love and Trust. I liked it. They have started their footsteps together and leaving footprints too, Just like on the seashore, I know they will leave more footprints on our hearts too by being together. We know you will give it Nikki.
 Like archu trusting Manav, we trust you a Lot. Smile.

Their confession, Turmoil, emotional feelings ,all are fine.
Nice to read.
I may have talked so much about archu's confession or might be repeating the same, sorry to bore like that, but again this was one part I wished to see in original one also. There  was no such explicit scene in actual PR. for all that Manav went through, for all that He has done, for all the running he did behind her to prove himself, for all that chances he was not given, He deserve such a apology from archu.  But Nope, instead of that , instead of this understanding and apology, they brought Shravani in between and made the whole fiasco turned against Manav and showing him as Helpless one with no second thought for archu.
The Cvs have spoiled it.
I admit I am a archu fan, and yes I too feel sorry for her, it was not her fault to misunderstand, as manav said, the circumstances was as such and that 15 days wouldn't got much trust, I understand her , but she should have given a chance and later an apology for not giving that.
So though being a fan of old archu,I admit that Manav deserve that apology from her for not giving a chance and for what he went through.

Ok enough of actual PR, back to Nikki's one. Yours as always expected.ArMan stayed true to their nature. Felt sorry for archu too. she was so broken but this outburst will surely give her good ones is what I feel, soon she will feel strong with the Love and support of Manav.
But Nikki, Like actual archu, here too she put all the Blame on herself.I know she was a reason too. But pour soul, putting all blame on her. too heavy to carry on.

You had great dialogues and symbolics everywhere in this part.
I like the dialogue of manav ' in real life, nothing 'ideal' happens anyway.', Exactly. and the way archu built her sand House, symbolically says that with this patience,love and affection she will one day built her own house of love too with the Love from the deshmukhs. she will surely get it with her efforts, she will get the trust of Manav, Love from him is always there, so just her part to be accomplished is his belief on her. and then the Love of deshmukhs too she will get. And ofcourse with Manav;s support as pillar is what send form the fence part.

Ok here ends the essay on the emotional part.

Then comes your naughtiest and the more likeable one.

Edited by umayal - 04 June 2012 at 2:15pm

Go to top