PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! - Page 56

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@Anijoyce, Rasika: Thanks a lot dear! Am glad you liked the update! Next update will be sooner, pakka! :)

pls niki    we r waitin...
Hi Nikita, 😊
Thanks for the update.
Worth the wait.

All the best for your exam.
I know you will do well.

I loved this installment.
Loved the focus on Sachin.
I was surprised to see him at home when Manav and Savita returned.
You haven't lost your touch when it comes to surprising us.
😊

It's good to see the Deshmukh household getting back to normal.

I'm sure you have lots in store for us with Manav's health scenario.
Can't wait for the next installment.
oh.. tat was really a gud one..
i tought it ll tak hell lot of tim for sachin to return..
but he s bak so soon...
tats very gud...

i wish varsha to return too..
n wen r u goin to show tarun? he ll  bak by next update na.. i m missin him a lot...

n i really want to believ in "good things happen to good people".

n all t v best for ur exams dear...

hey niki eagerly waiting fr ur next update dear
plsss update soon 😊
please update soon... waiting... KPC trailer 
ki khushi mein update de do na...😉
Niki, hi! Update soon, pretty please? ❤️
Thanks  Nikita  😊  for taking time out of your busy schedule for us ..  u r Good  writer  👍🏼  Loved ur  update ..waiting  for  ur  next   update   🤗
Hi!

This is my first post in the forum.I've been a silent member since a long time.I've watched PR from epi 1 till Sushant left the show.I'm a huge Arman and a Sushita fan.

I came across PR Reloaded nd hav jus finished reading each n every update..nd mahnnn...I've becum your fan!This ff is just beautiful!You've captured d essence of the characters beautifully!

Manav n Archana r 2 simple selfless souls who fell in love wid each otherr.Your manav Archana r soo true 2 their respective characters!

Wish d CV's cud show similar stuff in the show.2day,the show is in a pathetic state!Thanks 2 Ekta n her CV's!They hav just ruined a show dat had soo much potential...a brilliantly sketched storyline wid an equally brilliant starcast!Wish PR Reloaded was d actual PR!*sigh*

Coming back 2 PR Reloaded,u've done such an osm job!I'm in love wid your Manav..❤️.U r a brilliant writer n dis is sum seriously good stuff!Gosh,i've got addicted 2 your ff!Do continue writing.Eagerly waiting for your next update.pls pls pls do update soon!*Can't wait anymore!* 😛
OMG I had no idea I ignored my FF, mera baccha, my baby this bad..! :( 

I will update soon! And try to make it up with a longer update.. *keyword is TRY* and also reply to all your comments individually soon.
nikitaaa... please update...😕 dying ro read further... please update soon... the story wit manavs operation done... which is probably gna give the story new turn surely...

c v have all the reasons to ask for update... KPC tailor, new year gift, plus the manjha song audio, n today the video...

update soon plzzz.😭