Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 52)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Hi Nikita,Hug
What a wonderful surprise I got when I visited Sushant's FC this morning.Dancing...your update!!!!

As usual, you didn't disappoint. It was amazing and very touching, had enough drama to keep the pace moving along quickly.
I loved all the details about the Ganpati Festival.Glad you liked it..Embarrassed

The first scene with Archana and Vedant and the water situation...very real. I could feel Archana's hurt and frustration.
I loved that Vedant stood up to Savita. She is really too unfair to everyone now, but to react that way to Vedant's simple gesture of helping Archana...not nice at all. He is her son, after all.

Atya's advice to Savita following her encounter with Vedant was sound.
A pity Savita is not in the frame of mind to accept it.
Savita's reaction to Atya in this regard is shocking, considering she is her elder and her sister-in-law.

I LOVED the acronym RBSA.LOL Ha ha..I wanted to make it BBSA at first (Bashed by Savita AaiOuchLOL)LOL but then finally went for Rejected by Savita Aai,OuchLOL

I'm very eager to see how Atya and Varsha are connected in the coming updates, how Atya works her magic in this matter.SmileKeep guessing!

I loved Arman's kitchen scene.Heart
This is a regular occurrence in the story which I hope never stops.Smile
I loved that Archana wants to know about Manav's family, especially those who are no longer here, i.e. his mother.
While reading that part, all I could think of was Sushant's Mom...how close he was with her, how much he misses her to this day, how wonderful a person she must have been for Sushant to be the amazing and loving person that he is today.HeartAww. I know.. I guess everyone felt the same way here..

Finally, I loved Vedant's remarks to Arman about everything happening in the kitchen Wink and the hint you gave us Nikita, that Manav's "kitchen days" are not yet over, contrary to what he has said.LOL Yes, you can expect some more on that front.Wink

Thanks again Nikita for this fantastic update.
It was a joy to read and I look forward to the following installment which I can tell is not too far off.Wink HugPosted!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Archana Big smile 

Now that's my type of a girl. Loved her in this part...the way she dealt with everyone during the family conference, in her conversations with her aai and Vedant and obviously last but not least, for taking the initiative.  

You know I expect Vedant to be playing a bigger role even in financial aspect of the family. Considering his affection to books and studying, he can make use of this trait quite effectively without compromising on his studies. So far I am loving the guy even if he needs prodding from his vahini to think more for his dada. 

I am eagerly waiting for Varsha to come out of the closet coz she's the key for sorting all differences between ArMan. The end of this part has definitely made me hungry for more. My dinner plate will be waiting for the next serving. 

Thanks a lot for the updates!   Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandrelunzasuan

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushantfan

Originally posted by suan

I loved that Archana wants to know about Manav's family, especially those who are no longer here, i.e. his mother.
While reading that part, all I could think of was Sushant's Mom...how close he was with her, how much he misses her to this day, how wonderful a person she must have been for Sushant to be the amazing and loving person that he is today.Heart

sorry nikita for mentioning sushants personal life in armans ff thread but sharon aunty you have worded the above exceptionally well, the bolded partHug cannot say it better...

sorry again nikita...

It's okay Sneha.. not an issue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushantfan

dhahi Senior Member
dhahi
dhahi

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Wow.. double updates.. n i m lik Big smile
v r in for a treat...
well, its been amazin as usual...
i loved both but last a littl bit more LOL...
how much i m missin all shy n innocent Manav...
Oh, those good old days... 'sighs' Ouch
u brought all thos days bak...
my mannu boy shyin away n awkwardness n his embarassed red face... Embarrassed
ho, i lovd it... Tongue
n archu... ha ha ha... she s bcom really bold now... Blushing
well, i wantd to writ abt all other aspects of t story but i was so lost between ths 2 sweethearts tat all thos things which i wantd to share ran out of my mind...
nevrmind, thnk u for such sweet updats.. Smile
nowadays i m not evn comin to this forum, no idea wats goin on in PR...
thnkfully, i m in ur pm list... r els i wudnt ve known tat u ve updatd...
hmm.. i sooo wish i cud watch Sushant n Anki to enact all ths scenes...
i miss thm a looot... Unhappy
rite now, feelin sad... missin watching Sushant onscreen wit Anki...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandrelunza

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Hi Nikita,Smile
Loved this part even more.Smile
The excitement about getting the washing machine was fabulous, especially the different take on it between Vandu and Vedant.LOL
A case of Venus vs Mars.LOL

I loved Archana in the family conference, how brave she was, and realistic.
Shows the growth in the character, Archana.

The talk between Archana and Sulochana was very special.
I loved that Manav gave them the opportunity to talk alone.
Shows how much he loves and thinks of his wife, as Archana herself mentioned.

The park scene with our dear Arman, so beautiful and tender.
Loved the way you wrote this scene, particularly the romantic part...how Archana kissed Manav, Manav blushing etc.

I also loved the part where Manav put his arms around his wife's shoulders to reassure his MIL.

Another special moment was Archana's chat with Vedant in the kitchen, late at night.
The way he approached Archana, in an unsure manner, and Archana's reaction.
She's so understanding and so good with the young ones.

The last scene with Arman, Manav blushing and Archana getting more assertive, wanting more romance from her husband.Day Dreaming

There's much anticipation for your next installment Nikita!
Can't wait.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycestefanandrelunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

He wouldn't give him or anyone else another chance to make any comment or make him blush again.

Or so he thought! (wink)

Haaayyyeee Day Dreaming  *imagination runs wild* Blushing   ...I really want to know what you were imagining :D

Ha ... I guessed Atya would say something like that ... that her work is over here .. or her purpose is over here .. or something like that ...

Hmm .. Vedant is definitely talking a lot more to archana ... probably fed up with him mum by now ... As Atya said, the more you try to hld sand tightly in your hands, the more it comes out. Savita is trying too hard to regain control over the house and it's not helping her.

He is definitely a bit more of the rebellious kind than his sister in his own quiet way , not the in-your-face way like sachin , if you know what I mean ...Depends on which way you view it.. I guess some would consider Vandita as more rebellious, since she is the only one siding with her mother, whereas the rest of the family is advising her to make up with Archu.. then again, Vedant was forced to take a stand, he wasn't rebellious at first..

And vandu called her a cow ? LOL  wait a minute ... she isnt the first , right ? I think savita and manav have called her that before?ShockedYou remember it! Lunza- I'm seriously impressed!!!Clap

Cant wait to see varsha again .. and hear from her .. its high time ... *sigh* I know.

and cant wait to know whats happened to sachin ... hopefully he is suffering Evil Smile  ...

and cant wait to know about whats next on the garage front ...

and cant wait to see whats next in the kitchen chronicles .. LOL  ..

cant wait to .. well you get the idea .. Don't scare me!! You always keep reminding of me of how much is still left in this FF! At my current rate how longer will it take?? *scratches head*

This part felt like a "setting up the stage for things to come" kinda part ... Go on, make guesses then... let the kites of your imagination fly.. then I will cut them and shout 'Kai Po Che'.Big smileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandrelunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon_mine

loved both the parts!!!!!
they were jst awesome!!!!

Thankyou so much dear.. glad that you liked them!
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naresh123

nikita ji superb... 1st time i come here u r post iz waesome...

thanx for sharing...

Hey Naresh welcome to PR reloaded! Glad that you liked the update.

Go to top