Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 49)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Ha ... I felt like whistling when I read the bit about savita thundering over manjusha ..
Hmm.. I wish you had actually written the scene instead of a third person account from vaishu Evil Smile  ...
and oh ... are you really going to show a cat fight between manju and archu ??? Evil Smile  ...
And will archu stick to her words about breaking ties with manjusha ... ?Confused  serial mein toh she never did ...
but this is your FF na ... best thing about it is how you have taken similar events from the show .. with different and saner outcomes ..

btw .. i must say .. despite all the turmoil and stuff going on in your FF now ... things have definitely become much more calmer from the last 2-3 parts ...
I mean , before it used to be like .. one sucker punch after the other raining on manav ..
even now the troubles are there ... but at least somewhere he doesnt feel so desolated and lonely now . With archu back , he is finding all the li'l moments of happiness with her , and well .. its just a matter of time that he stops trying to push her away ... he has already stopped trying to an extent ..

btw .. is the vandu dance still on ? and .. um ... were you serious or kidding when you said manav is going to dance on pappu cant dance saala ?

And oh .. I dont even want manav to entertain the thoughts of things getting better between him and savita till she is actually remorseful of what she has done Ermm ...

btw .. is manju going to pay only with this court case against her .. or much more ? I mean .. it doesnt feel like much you know ...

hehe ... i was just thinking of all the things which you still have to show ...

1) manav's tumour disappearing *poof*
2) Archu finding out the truth via varsha ...
3) Rassi's rassi and bal , both burning ...
4) Sachin coming back ( hopefully sweety/bubbly/whatshername ran away on the wedding day ... and sachu is nangu pangu ...)
5) Tarun coming back ( i miss him ..)
6)Vaishu-Tarun's wedding ...
7) ArMan doing hanky panky ...
8) Archu preggo with triplets ...
9) Manav turning rich...
10) Sulo apologizing to her "manav beta" .. Silly
11) Archu-savita hugging warmly in front of the common chawl water-filling tap (and the chawl dwellers watching it with a W*F expression on their faces Wacko )..
12) Manav , savita , and the rest of the D folks ... pampering archu during her pregnancy ...
13) Archu giving birth to three cutie pies ( well i said triplets .. but .. one/twins are also fine :p)
14) Ajit SUFFERING ... real bad !!!!!!!! @^#$^ *%#^^#^ CensoredAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletthara

Hey Niki... glad for the double treat on 14th... perfect timing...Not really.. LOL.. I intended to update much earlier.. Lunza knows the truth.. I guess it was destined to come up as a Valentines Day gift for all of you.Big smile

And I am super happy after reading the chapters... its such a contrast to the way I felt after the whole Manjusha's complaint one... I am seeing the ray of light now, and can feel the connect which Manav -Archana had at one point, which made them each other's soul-mates... I didn't feel any sympathy from any of them for the other, coz of their situations... Manav troubled by his health worries, and Archana feeling estranged from her family... They both are sub-consciously being there for each other, in their moments of need in whatever way they can. They have each other's support, and are slowly but steadily becoming stronger, as opposed to their lonely days ...Glad you can see it now the way I envisioned all of it.. the Manjusha complaint issue was not included just to give the story a twist, but bcos there could be multiple implications of all this in the story. It also reveals Manjusha's intentions openly for once, and for Archana to realise that her Vahini isn't really her well wisher, also to make ground for Manjusha's punishment in the story.

Manav's thought have gone through such a sea- change... at one point when Arhana had come back, he was the one wanting her or even expecting her to go back .. while now, despite his Aai requesting him nicely, he does not even want to entertain the idea of sending her away... he worries about her work-load, and tries to help in whatever way possible... Archana on the other hand, has finally taken all responsibility of the whole house, and is there for Manav in her own small ways. She is even helping Manav's father by supporting an being with him, by standing for the truth, and in  a way fighting for her husband's self-respect... kudos to her for finally being strong enough to do that...Manav is too conscientious, wants to be fair to everyone, and is okay with asking Archana to go away cos she might get harassed by Savita or cos there is little scope in the marriage, but is not okay with asking her to go away simply cos he is angry or cos it would be safer for the Deshmukhs. Bechara gets caught in a web of decision making bcos of the same reason.

With Atya around, I feel that Archana might get some help, and she may be able to manage things at home and work... Slowly, even Vedant is warming up to Archana, which is a good sign, I hope that Vandita too at least gets on polite terms with her vahini... and then eventually finally, the day will come when even Aai may come over to her side... some day !!!!! SmileThere's still time before Aai and Archana get to that point, but about Vedant and Vandita, well, read on the parts ahead.Wink

Though I am worried when Manav actually goes for his surgery... what happens then?? 
Niki, I am worried about how things will be for Manav during his treatment... who will take care of the house, will Sachin be back to help around the house, or will Archana have to take care of everyone...??? Your guess is as good as Manav's- he too must be wondering about the same.Embarrassed

Do continue with the story.. and hope to see Manav Archana becoming friends soon, so that they can share their worries and sorrows with each other openly at least... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--LuvSSever

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Nikita,
What can I say...so beautifully written.Hug
You are so talented, in many areas. May God always bless you.Thankyou Di!

I loved both parts.
I love how Arman's love is developing, slowly but surely.
I love how they are beginning to trust one another and their love is strengthening.Smile

The kitchen scene where Archana rests her head on Manav's shoulder...Heart.  So tender. The way Vedant reacted when he saw them...how cute. The way Manav reacted too...Blushing and feeling a bit Embarrassed. It was sweet the way Vedant brushed off the flour from Manav's shirt. This tender moment between brothers is so nice.Big smileI think this would go down as one of my favourite scenes too.Embarrassed

Archana being so strong with Vinod...fantastic. I hope she keeps it up, and I also hope Baba's prayer is fulfilled and he is able to do good for his children as he wishes.

Fantastic updates Nikita.Thumbs Up  Keep it up and I'm eagerly awaiting the next instalment.SmileHopefully I'll be able to keep up my schedule this time- *fingers crossed*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeversuanlunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Ha ... I felt like whistling when I read the bit about savita thundering over manjusha .. Earlier I had written that Savita actually slaps Manjusha instead of threatening herBig smile, but that would created problems with the rest of the story.. so I changed it to just a verbal diarrhoea.LOL
Hmm.. I wish you had actually written the scene instead of a third person account from vaishu Evil Smile  ... Sigh! I wish so too, it's just that.. you know.. sometimes I feel who knows maybe readers don't want to read long descriptions of convos of other characters especially if they can be summed up in a nutshell/are abusive/ can be imagined/don't reveal anything new about the characters, so I left it out.
and oh ... are you really going to show a cat fight between manju and archu ??? Evil Smile  ... My lips are sealed. Go figure!Tongue
And will archu stick to her words about breaking ties with manjusha ... ?Confused  serial mein toh she never did ... I''ll just say that she will stick to the traits of her character as shown in the FF.
but this is your FF na ... best thing about it is how you have taken similar events from the show .. with different and saner outcomes ..

btw .. i must say .. despite all the turmoil and stuff going on in your FF now ... things have definitely become much more calmer from the last 2-3 parts ...
I mean , before it used to be like .. one sucker punch after the other raining on manav ..
even now the troubles are there ... but at least somewhere he doesnt feel so desolated and lonely now . With archu back , he is finding all the li'l moments of happiness with her , and well .. its just a matter of time that he stops trying to push her away ... he has already stopped trying to an extent .. Yeah, as I said, no more horrible twists for Manav now. Lunza, actually, this story tries to follow the graph of PR. There came a time in the story when ArMan's marriage really became a question mark cos things went very bad after the harassment complaint. Before it, everything couuld have been sorted out mutually. Now we are in the 'restitution phase'. Things are healing.

btw .. is the vandu dance still on ? and .. um ... were you serious or kidding when you said manav is going to dance on pappu cant dance saala ? I was kidding about ManavLOL.. but yeah Vandu's dance will come up, though I don't think there will be much to write about it.. let's see.

And oh .. I dont even want manav to entertain the thoughts of things getting better between him and savita till she is actually remorseful of what she has done Ermm .. Me neither! Watch out for the next part! Savita Manav ki kahani mein abhi bahut kuch baaki hai!

btw .. is manju going to pay only with this court case against her .. or much more ? I mean .. it doesnt feel like much you know ... You know me yaarEvil Smile I am going to make Manjusha pay for each and everything that she did against ArMan, not just the harassment complaint, but also silently supporting Ajit against Archana and leading things to Archana's divorce. This court caseis not all, it actually paves way for Manjusha's future punishment, clue of which was there in this part.Wink

hehe ... i was just thinking of all the things which you still have to show ... 1,2,3,4,5 will come up in the coming days, while 9 will start gradually in the following parts and speed up later.

1) manav's tumour disappearing *poof*
2) Archu finding out the truth via varsha ...
3) Rassi's rassi and bal , both burning ...
4) Sachin coming back ( hopefully sweety/bubbly/whatshername ran away on the wedding day ... and sachu is nangu pangu ...)
5) Tarun coming back ( i miss him ..)
6)Vaishu-Tarun's wedding ...
7) ArMan doing hanky panky ...
8) Archu preggo with triplets ...
9) Manav turning rich...
10) Sulo apologizing to her "manav beta" .. Silly
11) Archu-savita hugging warmly in front of the common chawl water-filling tap (and the chawl dwellers watching it with a W*F expression on their faces Wacko )..
12) Manav , savita , and the rest of the D folks ... pampering archu during her pregnancy ...
13) Archu giving birth to three cutie pies ( well i said triplets .. but .. one/twins are also fine :p)
14) Ajit SUFFERING ... real bad !!!!!!!! @^#$^ *%#^^#^ CensoredAngry

LuvSSever

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhahi

wow..
doubl treat...
loved both...

Thanks dhahi! Big smile Actually I made it a double treat cos there was very little of ArMan in the first part and I know that at the end of the day I need ArMan for my TRP's.LOL

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
NikkiHug,

Just Now saw your PM...Smile
Didnt open it at all...
Could Know it from the title only,

so rushed here to tell you that I am going to start and rushing to read the two installments...
Surely it would be refreshing,I know that  and will comment once i finished it...
LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Dear Nikki Hug,,

Oh what  installments they were...Just loved it,
oh how could i missed your treat  on the special day ...

As always, wish to tell you in Detail on the parts I enjoyed...will come up with it later...Hope you wont mind...

Now a quick one, as I couldn't stop myself to comment on what I read...

Yes surely you Know which raise TRPS... Big smile and your part has it always to keep us hooked...Smile

I just liked and loved this installment...
Not because it had ARMAN moments alone ,i just Loved the entire development and path your story and the characters as taken..

Mainly archu...
I start with my fav character...

actually i read the Lines on archu...
And read it many times to Know am I reading those Lines on archu, was it she doing all this...
Really what and all I wished in archu could see in yours..Thanks for it...

Really wished her to be called a deshmukh though in this part it ends in her turmoil...
The 2 yrs dream in actual PR,
To see Archu as a real deshmukh and fighting for her Sasural people too against her ungrateful maayka people for the faults by them...
Fault is fault is what I had expected from her and she lived to the expectation here...
Either be it with Vinod,Manju or savita aai.

The Dream i had wished  to see archu like is to have love for her Maayka but at the same time doesnt leave a single stone turned to insult manav and fight for the Izzat of Manav...

manav truly deserves such a fight, either be yours or actual, they deserve such a fight from their wife against anyone as they are rare people to find out with such goodness...

The word 'MyPeople' from her mouth, oh just loved it, seeing that word coming out and the fight she put up...

So the behaviour of archu you showed I really enjoyed and most importantly her anger on manju,I just loved it...Hope your archu keep up her word and dont get in touch with Manju...

Then should I say the Kitchen scene and the shirt buying  scene or the returning from school scene,i enjoyed a lot in reading it...Surely I did...

Manav, poor sweet fellow, couldn't enjoy the moments fully with his wife nor let it go..
neither let it go nor enjoy fully,...
But slowly and steadily he is moving towards her and wish her being a part of his life to be constant though his minds says something at times...heart filled with it...

everything was well put and every character was handled correctly, right from Manav, archu to damo,savita,vandu, vedhant and Vinod...

everyone well suiting to their character traits and not going overboard...

asusual a very good installment which proves now and then you are a talented story writer or teller
and we all just loved it...

and asusual waiting for the next installment with eagerness...

Edited by umayal - 17 February 2012 at 4:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycelunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Dear Nikki Hug,,For you too Umi-Hug

Oh what  installments they were...Just loved it,-----------Big smile
oh how could i missed your treat  on the special day ...

As always, wish to tell you in Detail on the parts I enjoyed...will come up with it later...Hope you wont mind...

Now a quick one, as I couldn't stop myself to comment on what I read...

Yes surely you Know which raise TRPS... Big smile and your part has it always to keep us hooked...Smile

I just liked and loved this installment...
Not because it had ARMAN moments alone ,i just Loved the entire development and path your story and the characters as taken..

Mainly archu...
I start with my fav character...

actually i read the Lines on archu...
And read it many times to Know am I reading those Lines on archu, was it she doing all this...
Really what and all I wished in archu could see in yours..Thanks for it...

Really wished her to be called a deshmukh though in this part it ends in her turmoil...
The 2 yrs dream in actual PR,
To see Archu as a real deshmukh and fighting for her Sasural people too against her ungrateful maayka people for the faults by them...
Fault is fault is what I had expected from her and she lived to the expectation here...
Either be it with Vinod,Manju or savita aai.

The Dream i had wished  to see archu like is to have love for her Maayka but at the same time doesnt leave a single stone turned to insult manav and fight for the Izzat of Manav...Same here Umi. While I want Archana to fight for Manav, I don't want to make her a puppet or doormat who will blindly do what the Deshmukh family/Manav/Savita ask her to do. I want her to stand for her parents also (in that small scene with Savita when she said that why will I not talk to my parents) and for Manav too, but to balance her sensibilities and differentiate wrong from right. Basically use her brain and heart both.LOL

manav truly deserves such a fight, either be yours or actual, they deserve such a fight from their wife against anyone as they are rare people to find out with such goodness...Manav and Archu are both such good people that they truly deserve people like each other only. The complement each other.

The word 'MyPeople' from her mouth, oh just loved it, seeing that word coming out and the fight she put up...

So the behaviour of archu you showed I really enjoyed and most importantly her anger on manju,I just loved it...Hope your archu keep up her word and dont get in touch with Manju...Aha! Archana's words for Manjusha and Savita's behavior towards her have given satisfaction to lots of people! Hmmm... *notes feedback*

Then should I say the Kitchen scene and the shirt buying  scene or the returning from school scene,i enjoyed a lot in reading it...Surely I did...

Manav, poor sweet fellow, couldn't enjoy the moments fully with his wife nor let it go..
neither let it go nor enjoy fully,...
But slowly and steadily he is moving towards her and wish her being a part of his life to be constant though his minds says something at times...heart filled with it...He is happy, he just doesn't want to accept it, nautanki kahin ka!LOL

everything was well put and every character was handled correctly, right from Manav, archu to damo,savita,vandu, vedhant and Vinod...

everyone well suiting to their character traits and not going overboard...*Phew* thank god!

asusual a very good installment which proves now and then you are a talented story writer or teller Thankyou Umi. I aim to please.Big smile
and we all just loved it...Am glad you liked it!

and asusual waiting for the next installment with eagerness...Will post soon!

LuvSSever

Go to top