Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 46)

lunza IF-Sizzlerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
niki , maybe you should add the direct YT link too ..

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

niki , maybe you should add the direct YT link too ..

Edited the post and added it. Big smile

Edited by nikitagmc - 25 January 2012 at 7:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

charmedforlife Goldie
charmedforlife
charmedforlife

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by charmedforlife

Hey nikita..excellent update and a truly beautiful vm:)
Hello! I gather you are new here, so welcome. Big smile Thank you for the compliments.

as usual it is a joy to read any of your updates and this was no exception..it was well written and threaded.T he thought process of all the characters..vis-a-vis,a particular situation was explained very articulately and hence it was a vicarious read..thank you:) Okay, so you're a silent, regular reader, am glad you liked the story till here.

However..there were some parts i particularly liked..being your bringing back atiya...right now she is the most needed character in the story and i like her because i see her as a bridge between the old and the new..it's  was interesting to see how she dealt with both the parties and tried to..atleast start the process of mending differences as well as giving a clear cut..un-embellished anaysis of the situation at hand..like she did to savita.You've written her in such a way that even if she isn't..per se..directly involved in the dynamics of archana-manav-savita...she still manages to make them realize and see things as they really are...she's the third person perspective over her and she can isolate helself and be the judge of ...or atleast be aware of what's right or wrong...so it was great to see how she dealt with savita aai...she gave her facts straight up without any embellishment...was objective and fair when it came to archana as although she liked her as a person and was aware of her inherent goodness...she also knew that she was not a strong person..hence will from here-forth try help her and guide her and be the strenght of the house and her beloved nephew manav...

I really enjoyed the character growth you have shown for archana..of her being sure of what she wants and also firm on her stand of staying..through everything now..with and for manav...i love how she's aware of her shortcomings..of not being very strong willed...but at the same time trying to work through it and also trying to find the truth abouth varsha...btw...now she knows..more or less that varsha is in delhi...what will she do about it...right now she seems quite in the middle of things..so how will she find the truth about varsha...will it be in the next part?

Big smile You've analysed the characters very well, and most of it is more or less the way I look at them too.
The truth about Varsha will come up alongside the story. The whole Ajit-Manav-Archana track is the most important plot, so it will be there all along in the background even while we look at the parallel aspects of the story.

I liked the bedroom scene...their fight was realistic..and it was dealt maturely by them both...they understood where the other was coming from and it was nice that the acknowledged that and apologised later...now the Arman scene...let me tell you like the rest of you here...im a sucker for arman scenes and this one was oh-so-cute...manav is one ULM...he's also so cute cause evn though he wants her badly...he got tongue tied and shy when he thought that she was talking about the famous that which must not be talked about...and archuuu...do people really go to movies to make up?she's even more bhondu than manav...but being an arman fan i'm longing for more nikki...when will that happen? I know they can't do anything right nw...but can you create...the roop tera mastan...bhool kahin humse na hojaye...scenario?pretty please?if not than atlest give us a time-line so that we should start counting down days...like the re-unionEmbarrassed LOLAwww.. I know.. me too eager to write about it, but it's difficult to give a timeline, since I cannot guarantee the length or frequency of updates. Will just say that there is time for that, (understandably too, cos Manav will soon be hospitalised..) but romance will continue.. how.. that you will have to watch out for.Big smile

I like vandu and vedant and i loved the ganpati celebrations...the part where they were guessing the movies was very clever...the symbolism of it all was so nice to read...na tum jaano na hum...amar prem...it was a small but profound thing from which archana and manav did not take clueConfused

Lastly...although i know that manav knowing about the vat-savitri puja...would be significant in some way..i was sad when he was reminiscing about that time..when archana was not talking to him and doubting him...and the worst part was that a good thing like her keeping a fast reminded him about the fact of why he lost his faith in marriage...Actually I wanted to show that it actually confuses him, the inner conflict starting to rise within him, his first realization of the fact that the situation is not as easy and crystal clear as it had always been- that she had behaved in a way that had caused him to lose faith in his marriage, but maybe there is also another aspect to it. The fast made him realise this, this is what I had tried to show..Embarrassed i wish that he starts seeing archana now for who she is rather than the archana that circumstances then made her...and i hope manav realizes how much archana loves him by the fact that even when she said that she didn't see him as a husband she kept a fast...so her love was not a figment of her imagination of 13 days...and that her love is true and pure..Will come up soon in future parts..

thank you for entertaining us like always...please update soon...and a longer one at that..please:)Will update soon.Big smile

bye:)
yeah niki(i hope i can call you that)?i am a new member of the forum...i joined yesterday and so far have interacted with sharon di,tanya di.omana varun and more..and we had crazy fun in CCC today..all of them threw a party for me!!!I have been a silent member for really long and although you don't know me i feel like a know..you,tb jia,lunza and all so well..all of you are great:)

Back to the story..its great that the truth about varsha will come out soon..im waiting for that cause.. archana..more than anybody else needs to know the truth...

I know regarding archana and manav...but a girl can wish...but i really hope archana is a good a support system for manav during and after his illness,and for the family as well:)

Im glad the future in regard to so many situations is good and will come into fruition soon..im sure reading it will be as enjoyable and satisfying as a reader:)

Waiting for the update nikita..thsnk you againSmile

p.s-im supriya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzanikitagmc

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
hi MSH,Smile

i so would also like to read ur FFs but the problem is that i have missed all the earlier postsOuch and now i wont be able to follow the current track...Stern Smile

MSH, meri mushkil hal karo !!!! Confused

lunza

lunza IF-Sizzlerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
varun , read all the 76 parts LOL  ...
its not that difficult ya ..
The first few updates are shorter so maybe you can finish them faster .. later ..the chapters get longer ... by that time you are hooked . and you would want to know what happens next ...

Edited by lunza - 25 January 2012 at 9:48am

suan

lunza IF-Sizzlerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
double post , sorry !

Edited by lunza - 25 January 2012 at 9:48am
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -varun-

hi MSH,Smile

i so would also like to read ur FFs but the problem is that i have missed all the earlier postsOuch and now i wont be able to follow the current track...Stern Smile

MSH, meri mushkil hal karo !!!! Confused

Varun, I have the same answer as Lunza... if you really want to follow it properly and enjoy it, then the best option would be to read the 76 parts. The earlier parts are really short, about 1000 word count (MS word). Later they increased in size due to public demand (and my own detailed writing).

Based on whether you like the story or not, you can decide whether it is worth your time to read all the parts.

Else you can read like Sharon Di, she too hasn't read all the parts. As you like it.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suanLumoslunza

lunza IF-Sizzlerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i thought i remember sharon di saying she caught up with all the parts .. Confused

suan

Go to top