Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 45)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

I made this Pic Movie (below) long ago, and wanted to post it in part 70- the part where Archana remembers Manav and their journey till then, longs for him and realises how much she loves him and wants to go back to him. (At the end of the part she leaves her home against her Aai's wishes and goes back to Manav).

At that time I was on a slow net and could not upload it till the end. :(

Although that time has gone now, (we have come ahead of the story and the excitement of that update has gone now) yet I'm posting it here simply cos I slaved a lot over it (and we still have not come tooo far, it's still relevant in some ways). The pics are not according to their order of occurence in PR, rather they have been chosen according to their relevance in PR Reloaded as far as possible (some of them have been used in accordance with specific scenes). It shows ArMan's journey till that point, and what Archana might have thought and felt.

Anyhow, here it is.

EDIT ADD: I wish the thumbnail could have been better..LOL... youtube says will be changed in 36 hours...Ouch

EDIT EDIT ADD: Thanks to TB for the banners used (in the beginning and end), Jia for some of the caps, fans on Anki fanpage for some other caps, and Nisha for providing feedback and technical help.

Edited by nikitagmc - 25 January 2012 at 7:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreshootingstar27suansushkita10lunzaSunoNa...

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
haaayeee , that was lovely !!!! Day Dreaming
and lol ... i wanted to crop out sulo in that first pic of theirsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmc

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

haaayeee , that was lovely !!!! Day Dreaming
and lol ... i wanted to crop out sulo in that first pic of theirsLOL

LOL

Me too... ArMan look so heavenly in that scene that Sulo looks like a kabab mein haddi. LOL 

Glad you liked it.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Awww Nikita,
Beautiful. Oh so pure and beautiful.Cry (of joy).
I loved it. Something like this is never too late to be shown.
I wish Sushant and Ankita could see tributes like these that their fans pay to them.Heart

I especially loved the picture when Sushant (Manav) was looking at Ankita (Archana), when they were in bed the night he returned home after missing for a while post the miscarriage.

I love when Sushant looks at Ankita like this, full of adoration.Smile
He more than loves her, he adores her.Smile

Once again, a very beautiful vm Nikita. I'm so happy you did it and that you posted it.Hug
Loved the song too. Very calming and evokes a deep sense of true love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27lunza

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Just watched the VMDay Dreaming Its fab Niki Thumbs Up Great selection of pics and song choice. 

lunzasuan

charmedforlife Goldie
charmedforlife
charmedforlife

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Hey nikita..excellent update and a truly beautiful vm:)

as usual it is a joy to read any of your updates and this was no exception..it was well written and threaded.T he thought process of all the characters..vis-a-vis,a particular situation was explained very articulately and hence it was a vicarious read..thank you:)

However..there were some parts i particularly liked..being your bringing back atiya...right now she is the most needed character in the story and i like her because i see her as a bridge between the old and the new..it's  was interesting to see how she dealt with both the parties and tried to..atleast start the process of mending differences as well as giving a clear cut..un-embellished anaysis of the situation at hand..like she did to savita.You've written her in such a way that even if she isn't..per se..directly involved in the dynamics of archana-manav-savita...she still manages to make them realize and see things as they really are...she's the third person perspective over her and she can isolate helself and be the judge of ...or atleast be aware of what's right or wrong...so it was great to see how she dealt with savita aai...she gave her facts straight up without any embellishment...was objective and fair when it came to archana as although she liked her as a person and was aware of her inherent goodness...she also knew that she was not a strong person..hence will from here-forth try help her and guide her and be the strenght of the house and her beloved nephew manav...

I really enjoyed the character growth you have shown for archana..of her being sure of what she wants and also firm on her stand of staying..through everything now..with and for manav...i love how she's aware of her shortcomings..of not being very strong willed...but at the same time trying to work through it and also trying to find the truth abouth varsha...btw...now she knows..more or less that varsha is in delhi...what will she do about it...right now she seems quite in the middle of things..so how will she find the truth about varsha...will it be in the next part?

I liked the bedroom scene...their fight was realistic..and it was dealt maturely by them both...they understood where the other was coming from and it was nice that the acknowledged that and apologised later...now the Arman scene...let me tell you like the rest of you here...im a sucker for arman scenes and this one was oh-so-cute...manav is one ULM...he's also so cute cause evn though he wants her badly...he got tongue tied and shy when he thought that she was talking about the famous that which must not be talked about...and archuuu...do people really go to movies to make up?she's even more bhondu than manav...but being an arman fan i'm longing for more nikki...when will that happen? I know they can't do anything right nw...but can you create...the roop tera mastan...bhool kahin humse na hojaye...scenario?pretty please?if not than atlest give us a time-line so that we should start counting down days...like the re-unionEmbarrassed

I like vandu and vedant and i loved the ganpati celebrations...the part where they were guessing the movies was very clever...the symbolism of it all was so nice to read...na tum jaano na hum...amar prem...it was a small but profound thing from which archana and manav did not take clueConfused

Lastly...although i know that manav knowing about the vat-savitri puja...would be significant in some way..i was sad when he was reminiscing about that time..when archana was not talking to him and doubting him...and the worst part was that a good thing like her keeping a fast reminded him about the fact of why he lost his faith in marriage...i wish that he starts seeing archana now for who she is rather than the archana that circumstances then made her...and i hope manav realizes how much archana loves him by the fact that even when she said that she didn't see him as a husband she kept a fast...so her love was not a figment of her imagination of 13 days...and that her love is true and pure..

thank you for entertaining us like always...please update soon...and a longer one at that..please:)

bye:)

Edited by charmedforlife - 25 January 2012 at 4:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27stefanandresuanlunzanikitagmc

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmedforlife

Hey nikita..excellent update and a truly beautiful vm:)
Hello! I gather you are new here, so welcome. Big smile Thank you for the compliments.

as usual it is a joy to read any of your updates and this was no exception..it was well written and threaded.T he thought process of all the characters..vis-a-vis,a particular situation was explained very articulately and hence it was a vicarious read..thank you:) Okay, so you're a silent, regular reader, am glad you liked the story till here.

However..there were some parts i particularly liked..being your bringing back atiya...right now she is the most needed character in the story and i like her because i see her as a bridge between the old and the new..it's  was interesting to see how she dealt with both the parties and tried to..atleast start the process of mending differences as well as giving a clear cut..un-embellished anaysis of the situation at hand..like she did to savita.You've written her in such a way that even if she isn't..per se..directly involved in the dynamics of archana-manav-savita...she still manages to make them realize and see things as they really are...she's the third person perspective over her and she can isolate helself and be the judge of ...or atleast be aware of what's right or wrong...so it was great to see how she dealt with savita aai...she gave her facts straight up without any embellishment...was objective and fair when it came to archana as although she liked her as a person and was aware of her inherent goodness...she also knew that she was not a strong person..hence will from here-forth try help her and guide her and be the strenght of the house and her beloved nephew manav...

I really enjoyed the character growth you have shown for archana..of her being sure of what she wants and also firm on her stand of staying..through everything now..with and for manav...i love how she's aware of her shortcomings..of not being very strong willed...but at the same time trying to work through it and also trying to find the truth abouth varsha...btw...now she knows..more or less that varsha is in delhi...what will she do about it...right now she seems quite in the middle of things..so how will she find the truth about varsha...will it be in the next part?

Big smile You've analysed the characters very well, and most of it is more or less the way I look at them too.
The truth about Varsha will come up alongside the story. The whole Ajit-Manav-Archana track is the most important plot, so it will be there all along in the background even while we look at the parallel aspects of the story.

I liked the bedroom scene...their fight was realistic..and it was dealt maturely by them both...they understood where the other was coming from and it was nice that the acknowledged that and apologised later...now the Arman scene...let me tell you like the rest of you here...im a sucker for arman scenes and this one was oh-so-cute...manav is one ULM...he's also so cute cause evn though he wants her badly...he got tongue tied and shy when he thought that she was talking about the famous that which must not be talked about...and archuuu...do people really go to movies to make up?she's even more bhondu than manav...but being an arman fan i'm longing for more nikki...when will that happen? I know they can't do anything right nw...but can you create...the roop tera mastan...bhool kahin humse na hojaye...scenario?pretty please?if not than atlest give us a time-line so that we should start counting down days...like the re-unionEmbarrassed LOLAwww.. I know.. me too eager to write about it, but it's difficult to give a timeline, since I cannot guarantee the length or frequency of updates. Will just say that there is time for that, (understandably too, cos Manav will soon be hospitalised..) but romance will continue.. how.. that you will have to watch out for.Big smile

I like vandu and vedant and i loved the ganpati celebrations...the part where they were guessing the movies was very clever...the symbolism of it all was so nice to read...na tum jaano na hum...amar prem...it was a small but profound thing from which archana and manav did not take clueConfused

Lastly...although i know that manav knowing about the vat-savitri puja...would be significant in some way..i was sad when he was reminiscing about that time..when archana was not talking to him and doubting him...and the worst part was that a good thing like her keeping a fast reminded him about the fact of why he lost his faith in marriage...Actually I wanted to show that it actually confuses him, the inner conflict starting to rise within him, his first realization of the fact that the situation is not as easy and crystal clear as it had always been- that she had behaved in a way that had caused him to lose faith in his marriage, but maybe there is also another aspect to it. The fast made him realise this, this is what I had tried to show..Embarrassed i wish that he starts seeing archana now for who she is rather than the archana that circumstances then made her...and i hope manav realizes how much archana loves him by the fact that even when she said that she didn't see him as a husband she kept a fast...so her love was not a figment of her imagination of 13 days...and that her love is true and pure..Will come up soon in future parts..

thank you for entertaining us like always...please update soon...and a longer one at that..please:)Will update soon.Big smile

bye:)

stefanandrelunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Sharon di and Omana, glad you liked the mix! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suanlunza

Go to top