Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 41)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Dear Nikki,

I thought ok, archu telling damo baba and he informing sav aai may show a change in her and manav be relived and have peace for some time. I just want his peace these days that too wih some wish on my part in it where I wish archu being the cause for it Embarrassed.  Whenever you bring  a scene of Manav smile and the cuteness and shy mannerisms of him ,it brings a smile on my face...

But After reading Lunzi's post, yes she had a point. Like how Manav was thinking and didnt like the fact just because of his illness archu had returned,
The same just because of this sav aai and sachin turning for good and coming in terms will not go well na...

That too the way you wrote the scene in this part where Manav brings in the food and sav aai reaction on it , the emotions flown thro, showed still  they both have the affection for each other and surely gives a belief and trust that without this news being informed, they can come on terms with sav aai showing the remorse...  Apart the trust on them,as swati said we trust you that you always give us pleasure and feel too good in reading your parts.

So I to wish to see like Atya coming in and none of the others be informed about this.
some what the circumstance change ,they come on terms and then this news being revealed where Damo ,Atya  and archu helping manav.

Ok, Nikki, I started the post to write a simple 4 lines but ended up writing big...
Oh dont know when I will overcome this habit of  writing long posts always.
I ended up in long posts always Embarrassed

Nikki, sorry if it  as bored you...

No it didn't bore me Umi, thanks for the feedback. As I said earlier, I won't give away much right now, you will have to wait..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunza

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I wished Manav to leave with Archana when Savita ordered them to go out but I guess its important that he stays considering financial instability of the house. I guess wishful thinking! 

So you made Damodar know about Manav's illness! Interesting...I have put my bet on one of the two options given by you. Hope I am right!

Have to say eagerly waiting for Archana to know the truth about Manav...you didn't follow up on that in these parts except for a little mention. Eagerly waiting to know what's up on that end. 

Nikki, have always appreciated the fan-fic but never appreciated you enough. I just want to say that you are such a beautiful story-teller. Inspite of several of upheavals in the story, your way of writing keeps it soothing for the mind. I never wanted the parts to end. 

Got to say that you already have a post-retirement job to look forward to! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

Athena. IF-Rockerz
Athena.
Athena.

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Hmm... I can provide an update as long as one subpart really quickly. But if I have to write something as long as three parts, its gonna take some time. Let's see how I go about it.

This may be cheeky but if you can do a subpart one day and another subpart the following day then everybody will be happy :P Obviously this doesn't apply if you do not have enough time in your hands. 

There was no gender based reason as such for showing it this way (I didn't even notice it till you pointed it out to me, lol)  actually from the time I wrote the story, I always showed Vedant as most studious in the D house, and Vandita, like all other characters, was kept similar to how she was in the serial (though younger) -chirpy and emotional (and one who didn't support Archana initially after police complaint) so it was a natural way their characters would have reacted. Of course there are other reasons, they will come up as the story unfolds. Come to think of it, yes it does look stereotypical to an extent, but nothing can be done now, hain na? 

There's nothing even wrong about it being stereotypical. Sometimes it feels annoying when we spot such stereotypes but at the end of the day, some of these do hold some truth to them. It's just the way things work, I guess.. 

Hehe! Dharmesh is a shrewd businessman who will get what he wants any whichever way! What else to say! (Arey wah that rhymes!)

LOL Oh, Gosh! Then he is not so different from the show at all! 

Edited by Athena. - 13 December 2011 at 8:55am
lunza IF-Sizzlerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I was reading PR reloaded from the beginning again ... gosh .. i have forgotten so many little things ...
and lol ... the updates were smaller initially .. as the story progressed .. i guess the parts grew bigger ...

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
No Christmas present for us from Niki...keeping fingers crossed for New Year Big smile
lunza IF-Sizzlerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
^^^ well , looks like she is online .. *fingers crossed* LOL

shootingstar27

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
^^ Hey ya guys, merry christmas to you!

So sorry yaaron, my computer had to go for repairs yet again.. so could not write anything or come online...

But the good thing is now I can listen to all the videos... :D

Lunzi, even I read PR reloaded from the beginning many times, and realised this is the only thing which inhibits PR reloaded from being made into a book of sort- the updates are veryyy unequal. (This is something I need to work on if I ever get down to writing a book in the futureEmbarrassed) The updates used to be so small earlier, I could write one update in one or two hours. Now they are as long as 40 pages (in MS word) . Plus. the story has evolved so much that now it involves more thinking and analysing on my part. Probably that is the reason why I could post one part every alternate day earlier, and now I post one part in two weeks or even more..

Let's hope I can post a part soon...

Edited by nikitagmc - 26 December 2011 at 12:47am

lunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

I wished Manav to leave with Archana when Savita ordered them to go out but I guess its important that he stays considering financial instability of the house. I guess wishful thinking! 

So you made Damodar know about Manav's illness! Interesting...I have put my bet on one of the two options given by you. Hope I am right!

Have to say eagerly waiting for Archana to know the truth about Manav...you didn't follow up on that in these parts except for a little mention. Eagerly waiting to know what's up on that end. 

Nikki, have always appreciated the fan-fic but never appreciated you enough. I just want to say that you are such a beautiful story-teller. Inspite of several of upheavals in the story, your way of writing keeps it soothing for the mind. I never wanted the parts to end. 

Got to say that you already have a post-retirement job to look forward to! LOL 

Thankyou for the compliment Bonne! I hope I am able to hold the viewers till the end with my story, that's all.

Archana coming to know truth about Manav will come up in next part- this time the update had got too long so skipped it here. About Manav Archana leaving when Savita asked them to get out, it would have made things very very difficult for both, and I had no wish of getting hate mails from LunzaTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefillelunza

Go to top