Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 39)

lunza IF-Sizzlerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
oohhh .. just read your reply to shovana ... so atya is back ! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shovanashresthaLuvSSevernikitagmc

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hi Nikita,
I loved these parts, which I'm sure you know I would. Smile
In the first part, I loved the tender moments between Arman in the kitchen.The way Manav looks at her and what he's thinking while he looks at her, is so tender. I loved the scene where Archana stops by the garage and quietly waits for Manav to finish his work, so that they can walk home together.

I loved how you described the way Archana held on to Manav's arm as they walked home. The way Archana stood up to Savita was heartwarming. A sign of her growth as a character. Probably, over time, Savita will be influenced by the new Archana, and will herself change.

The moment when Arman do the aarti together...very touching indeed. Reminded me of the scene in PR, when they did the aarti together at the D's house. That was very moving too.

I really loved the bedroom scene in the second part. Our dear Manav was so shy.Blushing  The way he sees Archana...beautifully described. Archana's continued genuine concern for his health is adorable yet so real.

I hope Archana taking Baba into her confidence regarding Manav's health will bear fruit in a positive way. He sure needs eveyones support now. I think Vedant is so cute and mischievous. A perfect foil for Vandita. I see the beginnings of a great bonding between Archana and Vandita.

Dharmesh sure seems the complete opposite to his PR character! He was so courteous to Manav. Am eagerly waiting to see how he impacts the story.

Great going again Nikita! Looking forward to the next installment and all the best for your exams. God bless!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceshovanashresthaLuvSSevernikitagmclunza

Athena. IF-Rockerz
Athena.
Athena.

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you Niki, once again, for such a great and long update! I must confess, at the end of subpart 1 I was so upset I had already finished reading. Then I saw there was still 2 to read and I got so happy lolLOL. I actually laughed at myself. 

Anywaaay.. this was lovely! Great play on words, symbolism, characterisation! I especially liked the part when Manav tells himself that he has to return to normal life and stop overthinking. Then he sees Archana - their moment together brought him back to real life and as he leaves he begins overthinking again. This is a perfect situation to show why he needs Archana REALISTICALLY - she tries to bring balance into his life. 

I wish this is really how they had portrayed Archana and Manav in the show. These characters are so real! Whenever I was Pavitra Rishta, I have to convince myself that perhaps somewhere in this world there is someone like Archana/Manav, because otherwise I just can't imagine how these people could exist lol. I mean like you said, there is being GOOD then there is FOOLISH. 

This is so random but I giggled when I read "ignore the karanjkars in the background" LOL LOL. I don't know what's funny about that but it really is for me. And I laughed at the bit Savita called her "Archana Karanjkar" - I totally took your advice and ignore the K word. Please don't feel bad at this; you have an amazing way with words and you write so eloquently but I just have to point out that it will sound better to say " _____ and I" rather than "I and ____" (e.g. Baba and I...). I also believe it is more grammatically correct :)

OK, so I am at the point where I ask you to update soon. Except.. you must know that humans have a bad habit... we always complain.. even if you give us lots we keep wanting more.. and here your updates are getting longer and I'm getting more greedy. So please understand that I can't be some Archana/Manav[as portrayed on TV] & bless me with another long update soon! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevernikitagmclunza

Athena. IF-Rockerz
Athena.
Athena.

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
OMG I forgot to talk about Vedant, Vandita and Dharmesh! To be honest, you made me feel really guilty. I remember sometimes I used to think 'why can't they speak up a bit?' (after all they are Savita's kids) and I completely gave them a backseat until you brought them out in this update. I completely understand the adult-or-kid confusion lol, I've asked my parents the same Qns (I bet everyone does)! Love the brothers defying Vandu to dance on Munni/Sheila haha.. and the way Vedant & Vandu are different is nice. Neither are wrong in their place. Although, perhaps unconsciously on your part, I do wonder why it is Vandu - the girl - being the one who understands the mother and Vedant - the boy - putting more focus on his studies. I know I am just over thinking and making useless, baseless comments -___-

Dharmesh: what do I say about him? When I read his name I had to check that I did not dream about the Vaishu-Tarun jodi once! I have to sit on the fence with this character. I think there is scope for him to turn negative - as he did in the TV show. Nice to know that he is confident in his business and that he is providing high quality spare parts, according to Manav, but that one comment about Dharmesh coming prepared to load off the parts in one go makes me feel uneasy :/

Now, I must really go. Thank you again for a wonderful read. It really shows that you have put lots of thoughts behind every word you say! :)

Edit: DAMN, I forgot to add one more thing! I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really (I actually typed every really without copy paste so this proves how much I REALLYYY) believe Baba will turn it all around this time. [In real, I believe in you more than Baba and looking at how you have been dealing with all the issues so far I have full faith that Baba will turn a new leaf]. Also, Baba really takes pride in the person Manav has become and he feels that Manav, his most respected son, doesn't believe enough in him to share his difficulties. This must feel like a big blow to him - I feel this is a huge punishment and this consequence could be enough to help him leave alcohol and move forward in life. After all Bappa has come home, he will surely spread happiness. 

Edited by Athena. - 10 December 2011 at 4:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shovanashresthaLuvSSevernikitagmclunza

shovanashrestha Groupbie
shovanashrestha
shovanashrestha

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

[I love shy Manav! Sushant used to enact it so well, I used to go aww... Even I luv shy manav. These moment reminds me of the old PR ,All shy and cosy Arman ...Gosh ...I miss them so much. Cry
Thumbs UpYou are thinking along the story! Actually, earlier I wanted to bring Atya back in this part only, but then I decided to wait for the right moment.Wink Wow .. Atya will be backHugThis means Archu doubt regarding Varsha being in Delhi will somehow be cleared. This means more Arman moments as Manv has said that he still have some time for his surgery as his case is no that serious, can we have the very special moments of Arman you know what I meanWinkLOLthough I don't know how logical it will be in the current flow of story. Embarrassed

You must be thinking Gosh ..this woman is so demanding.LOL
Even I don't hav high hope on Dam Baba as u hav earlier said that his character will somehow be the same as in PR. Just hope that He too don't go on giving guilt trips to Manav for not telling him first regarding his health issue. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

lunza IF-Sizzlerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
wait a minute .. now i am having doubts ..

are you going to show that ... baba tells atya about manav's condition and calls her for helping out .. but does not tell about his illness to any other deshmukh ?

uff .. you are right ... lots of scope for guesswork ...
please dont make us wait for two months again ...

and why the hell is it just two sub parts ?.. I got used to three ... Unhappy

Now to compensate .. I demand four sub parts next time... Evil Smile  ...

ok .. just kidding .. LOL

Edited by lunza - 10 December 2011 at 9:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
read both the parts...n both were fab!!!!
loved manav n archana's relationship...the way manav is supporting archana is too good!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunza

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
 Nikki Hug
I loved , loved , loved this part . I was trying to say it in a different way but alas! could not find a better way Ouch I feel very repetitive typing the same sentence Ouch 

After reading two subparts i thought you will post the third one , but i guess you were busy with the exams . I always feel bad reading the last line of your update Ouch

So finally Ganpati celebrations are on . I loved the way you took care of each and every thing of this festival including the hartalika fast Smile I have always loved SARVAJANIK GANPATISmile I enjoy watching ganpatis and the scenes from my childhood Smile

I loved Savita-Manav scene Smile Like Lunzi , me too can imagine Sushant and Ushaji in this scene Smile Beautifully written Smile I could imagine Manav scolding Savita in his soft yet firm voice, hurt yet strong... How much i wished to see this scene , but , these dumb cv's Dead
Nikki i am happy you did not make Manav rude or completely break relation with her. I am glad Manav still cares for his mother though he is angry Smile The thing i disliked in the show .

Coming to the kids , Wow !!!!! Vedant is smart Cool I felt he is a mixture os Manav and Sachin . I dont want him to be like Manav Smile I liked the way he was open about his feelings and his AAi's confusing behaviourConfused Awww...i loved him Nikki Smile
Vandu is so innocent . Can completely understand her disliking towards Archu . Hope she accepts her Vahini soon as Archu will be a great support to her Smile
Do kids have a major role in the story further ?

Awww...Me too enjoyed the siblings banter like Archu Smile Both the brothers not allowing her to perform on Munni and Sheila LOL 
Vedant : There are many boys in the chawl LOL   That was so cute Nikki .
Will vandu perform on a arti then ? Will Arman participate as a team for the Antakshari ?

Coming to Arman Day Dreaming
I loved each and every scene Smile Manav smiling and  blushing when  Archu praises him was so adorable Day Dreaming So Manav type, My adorable Manav  Hug
Manav closing his eyes and not looking in the mirror LOL  Buddhu kahi ka LOL
I am missing Sushant more after reading you FF Ouch

I hope Archu telling Baba , helps Manav . You want make Damo Baba a useless character in your FF unlike the serial , i trust you Big smile

Hm...So atya is back Smile I think now Archu will come to know about Varsha Smile

Waiting eagerly for your next installment Smile Hope you get time to do it soon Smile
When are your exams Nikki ?

Love you Nikki Smile

Oops !!!!Sorry for such a long and boring post Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeversuan

Go to top