Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh the statement between Atya and the reply from Savita and damodar,
They are typical to real characters here...Just imagined the real savita and Damo there...
Their dialogue sound exactly that way...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lunza

and oh... dufus archu ... husband wife making up with a movie ..  πŸ˜† ..
maybe a year later --- a slightly .. bolder archu might say .. making out while watching a movie ..

πŸ˜† Good one! Can I copy that?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Loved the update Niki πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Loving the progress in ArMan's relationship. Archana ruffling his hair while he slept was so sweet. Manav eavesdropping and staring at Archana was very sweet as well. Your descriptions are so vivid that I can feel and imagine the whole story πŸ˜›

I really love this line as this is how I always felt about Archana: Intentions mattered as much as actions did, and Archana's intentions had never been bad for the Deshmukh family, though the family had certainly suffered due to the alliance.

Thanks Omana!πŸ˜ƒ And yup, I too felt the same for Archana, in the beginning of PR at least.😳 Archana needs to prove her intentions by her actions.
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: moon_mine

fabulous update!!!!

jst too good!!!!
loved evrythng in this!!!!

Thankyou moon_mine!πŸ˜ƒ
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Nikita,

Fantastic update! Worth the wait!Thankyou!

I loved it all, especially the fact that Archana and Manav were featured throughout the chapter. I'm now meeting Atya, as I missed most of your earlier parts. She seems like a nice lady, wise and measured. I know she will help Arman to repair their relationship. At the very least, Archana has someone else in her corner. I don't know if you've ever watched a serial called Sasural Genda Phool, there's this nice and warm lady whom everyone calls Badi Maa in the house, played by Supriya Pilgaonkar. I usually imagine her while writing about Atya.

I loved the bedroom scene with Arman. They always seem to have their most profound discussions in their bedroom.😊  Probably it's the only truly private place for them. It was good that Archana stood her ground against Manav and let him know how she really feels and what she thinks should be done. I'm also happy that Manav told Archana how he felt. This type of communication between them will only do well for their relationship.

The kitchen scenes were so sweet. Manav seems to be at his cutest and most vulnerable when he sees Archana working in the kitchen. I love these scenes. They seem like a couple very much in love in these scenes.😊

The relationship between Archana and Atya is so genuine and sweet. Like saas/bahu.😊 I look forward to reading more about them. Poor Vandita, she still doesn't trust Archana, does she? Archana has her work cut out for her in this regard. Manav overhearing about the fast Archana kept for him when they were having difficulties in their relationship...I sense this having a positive impact on Arman's relationship. πŸ˜‰  I can't wait for it to be taken to the next level.πŸ˜‰ Wait and watch!😎

Enjoyed this part Nilita.πŸ‘πŸΌ  Well done, and thank you for this wonderful birthday gift. I felt happier than normal to read this instalment of your FF on Sushant's birthday. Looking forward to the next part.πŸ€—

nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Hai Nikki πŸ˜Š, Hi Umi! How are you?πŸ˜ƒ

Aww...Finally got the nest installment from you...So happy here...πŸ˜ƒ
On seeing the PM, rushed here to read it...

Nikki, you know ,actually i wont see what you have fully written or how many Parts you have provided , will start reading from the start,  sentence by sentence ,will enjoy it and read it...

Similarly, started today too, But was Shocked   when i saw the XXX very soon and your post after that...

Oh a short one this time. πŸ˜”.πŸ˜”... πŸ˜’    πŸ˜’... Next part will be updated sooner, so I hope that will make you happy..😳

But wouldn't find fault with you as you have updated on your busy schedule and most importantly
You have sweetly  made it up for me with showing Archu in a different light  , and cute scene between them in their room and in the Kitchen and then the revelation of archu's fast for Manav... I knew you would love Archu's scenes..πŸ˜ƒ

So I just loved this part too , just wanted more as i so loved yours and eager about it always...
But know that the next one will be a maha hit  as this has showed the light for many future tracks...

Loved Archu or should i say, this part showed the rays that I would love archu more in upcoming parts...
She hasnt shined much, but she showed different reactions that I didn't expect from her and gave me the hope that she would shine in upcoming parts...

First the reasonable  Husband-wife fight or the discussion cached the eye...
Both had their point put forth strongly with the reasons, but archu Convinced manav with reasonable & sensible  points,  Yeh tho Kushi ki baat for me πŸ˜ƒ...

The dialogue you had ,they should be taught the spelling of responsibility, Exactly well put...

And then comes the cute scene where you had put in and all our complaints on the part was short gone away...
Archu want to make it up for the fight and poor Manav dear, what and all he thought Embarrassed, dear , archu as not grown up yaar ,what to do... ok, but going for a movie or spending some private time wasn't a bad idea, hope they get it in future... Manav is very seedha, but Archu is even more seedhi than him πŸ˜† anyways both have to wait a little.. as for the movie and private time, keep reading ahead..πŸ˜‰

And then the fav scene where she looks at him and fondled his hair, could imagine it with real ARMAN(SUSHITA) and how warm it looks you know... really liked the soft love archu as for Manav and the way she develops it...

Then comes the Fav Atya, she is too Fair in all...
When she said about Savita,I know you had a different dimension for Sav aai's character and that is what will make archu to decide to make it up with her whole heartedly and form a nice bond...
I was expecting it, but even I thought, oh no Atya should not tell all, should just guide,And archu should win all of them with their true efforts and love...
And it exactly happened that way and I am happy about it...

And if archu doesn't get it easily only ,we will be able to read more installment of yours na Nikki dear... Embarrassed   πŸ˜ƒ...πŸ˜† True! Abhi se sab likh dungi to story khatam ho jayegi.πŸ˜†

Archu's talk at the tap,I was shocked or glad that she spoke that way...shocked that she has got the strength back and she had the confidence to speak in and glad that she spoke all that...

Then comes another cute scene in Kitchen, where as usual Manav dear was worrying for archu and asking her to go way back home ... every time he says this ,instead of archu ,i felt sad for him and always wish to tell him, to say louder,Arrey yaar she wishes and longs to be with you and not in going back to the home which was not hers now...Its your home which is hers now...

But this time no problem, Archu said it all with her actions and the responsibility Atya has given her... She showed him that she totally fitted in their household and was to take all the responsibility and all and no where ready to opt out.

Then your scene with ARMAN and the kids with the film names telling or conveying the situations ARMAN were in and the names being the answers for their thought and conversation,i just liked it...

Hope next part gets in vandu and archu some where nearer, taking the first baby step as this part clearly says she was still uncomfortable with archu... want them together to prepare for the dance performances for festival and having some time together...

Ok, archu was getting still more clearer with her knowledge on Varsha and still more getting nearer to acknowledge fully and prove that Manav was inncoent ,happy about it...
Similarly Manav was getting to Know that though archu had been a emotional pendulum, she still has feeling for him and do love him and wish him to have a life with him and thus what her actions say through she is keeping fast for him...

I was glad on that, their relationship is moving towards a better shape with good people like atya as people giving guidance ...

Like Atya said ,I too love/Like  this Girl and still expects her actions too speaks for the credibility of her Intentions and she being the one to support Manav and make it well for D's at this depressing situation...  I want her actions to add to the credibility or prove that her intentions were good in true sense... I dont wish her to be a weak mere character who get carried away with her love for maayka  people ending up doing foolish things  or doing something insensible for pleasing someone at sasural...πŸ‘ Well said Umi! And that is exactly what I'm trying NOT to show in this story.. hope I am successful in it..😳

i know there is More in store for archu... and Us too...
the revelation of Manav's health, realization of archu's love by manav and realization of Manav's innocence and  truth by archu, Varsha's story and whereabouts ,archu;s making up with D's  and many more...

So waiting eagerly here to know all this ...

Bye Nikki. 😊...Thanks for the lovely update... Glad you liked it Umi! Take care!

Nikki ,

Asusual Ended  up with a essay Embarrassed...
Hope you wont get bored out of it or mind it...
Still a lot more Came in mind to write it out while reading...But now couldn't recollect , may be getting old πŸ˜†  or because of the sleepy time...🀣Umi you have become old?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† I have nt yet become old and yet I keep forgetting things.. have always been absent minded..😳

Might be thinking, oh whatever reminded only, you have a essay and some more forgot Shocked  πŸ˜†

Oh the statement between Atya and the reply from Savita and damodar,
They are typical to real characters here...Just imagined the real savita and Damo there...
Their dialogue sound exactly that way...I like the Damodar Savita scenes in the show, they always seem so real.. and I imagine both the actors playing it as well..πŸ˜ƒ

LuvSSever thumbnail

Nikki ,

Asusual Ended  up with a essay 😳...
Hope you wont get bored out of it or mind it...
Still a lot more Came in mind to write it out while reading...But now couldn't recollect , may be getting old πŸ˜†  or because of the sleepy time...🀣Umi you have become old?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† I have nt yet become old and yet I keep forgetting things.. have always been absent minded..😳

Might be thinking, oh whatever reminded only, you have a essay and some more forgot 😲  πŸ˜†

Yes Nikki,
Getting old na, going to complete 25 yrs now...
half baseline  crossed na...so obviously bhimaari comes...πŸ˜†

Yes i am absent minded too at times 😳...Concentrating on one thing
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
umi , 25 is not old   ...
lol .. i just remembered something that happened recently ..
It was my mum's bday a few days ago .. and my dad took her age wrongly in a conversation (he momentarily forgot , and added a year..) .. lol .. my mum snapped at my dad .. saying .. thats not my age .. I am not so old .. and left the room huffing .. πŸ˜†
nikitagmc thumbnail

I made this Pic Movie (below) long ago, and wanted to post it in part 70- the part where Archana remembers Manav and their journey till then, longs for him and realises how much she loves him and wants to go back to him. (At the end of the part she leaves her home against her Aai's wishes and goes back to Manav).

At that time I was on a slow net and could not upload it till the end. :(

Although that time has gone now, (we have come ahead of the story and the excitement of that update has gone now) yet I'm posting it here simply cos I slaved a lot over it (and we still have not come tooo far, it's still relevant in some ways). The pics are not according to their order of occurence in PR, rather they have been chosen according to their relevance in PR Reloaded as far as possible (some of them have been used in accordance with specific scenes). It shows ArMan's journey till that point, and what Archana might have thought and felt.

Anyhow, here it is.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3pCM6nWr1A[/YOUTUBE]

EDIT ADD: I wish the thumbnail could have been better..πŸ˜†... youtube says will be changed in 36 hours...

EDIT EDIT ADD: Thanks to TB for the banners used (in the beginning and end), Jia for some of the caps, fans on Anki fanpage for some other caps, and Nisha for providing feedback and technical help.
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haaayeee , that was lovely !!!! 😍
and lol ... i wanted to crop out sulo in that first pic of theirsπŸ˜†
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

haaayeee , that was lovely !!!! 😍
and lol ... i wanted to crop out sulo in that first pic of theirsπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Me too... ArMan look so heavenly in that scene that Sulo looks like a kabab mein haddi. πŸ˜† 

Glad you liked it.😳