Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 31)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Hi Nikki,

So disgusted with current PR and hope it close down soon .

Always when I read your part,I visualize your Manav and archu with Sushita. Sooo wish , very much wish to see them on your scenes and narration.

So like choti Bahu, Is there a second chance of PR , so that could see Sushita on your PR .

Umi, I officially hate serial wala Manav now. I am totally put off with the serial. I doubt I will be ever discussing it again, even for Soham's sake.

It is very sweet of you to say such things to me... I personally always write keeping in mind Ankita Sushant and pretty much all the characters same as in the serial.

Second season for PR that too on my story? LOL That is just wishful thinking Umi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeversuan

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Nikita,
At last!!!  i was sooo happy to receive your pm, indicating the next installment of PR Reloaded was posted. So happy indeed! DancingBig smileSmile

As usual Nikita, you didn't disappoint, In fact, you surpassed my expectations, as this installment was much longer than normal, and I was able to get my fill of PR Reloaded!

This part was awsome! I loved every single interaction between Manav and Archana. Loved their understanding of situations and each other, when to talk and when to be quiet.

I loved how the storyline was advanced. The professional approach to the issue of domestic violence and abuse, fantastic! The fact that a group effort was used, so that Manav could truly understand the situation regarding his mother's actions and how they affected Archana and her actions. I liked that the legal issues were fully explained to Manav by an impartial individual, so that he would be more receptive to the issue of abuse and the fact that his mother was guilty of it.

I loved how Arman approached the issues affecting them now, in an understanding manner. Each willing to think of how the other was being affected by all the happenings in their lives. This showed the growth in them as individuals and as a couple. Loved their vulnerability.

The tender moments, outside the NGO office and at home, in their bedroom...Smile   Very touching indeed.

The actions, reactions of the various characters are so believable. As I've said before, I wish you were wrting for the real PR.

It was good to see Archana getting more support from her family, in the form of her father, for the difficult times ahead. It was great to see Vaishali give so much support to Archana in this part, especially her telling Manav the truth about what his mother had been doing. She told him at the right time, when he was receptive to the information.

On a whole Nikita, I just absolutely loved the way in which Arman bonded in this part. They definitely made progress in their relationship and are laying the foundation for a solid and long lasting marriage.

Looking forward to the next installment Nikita. Can't wait!

Thanks a lot!! I'm glad you took in the little nuances that I tried to use in the story- like why I decided to let Manav know the truth via Mrs. Ruhia and not directly from Vaishali, about the importance of Vaishali telling Manav the truth about his Aai at that moment only.

Will post as soon as I can. Thanks again!

LuvSSeversuan

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by suan

The actions, reactions of the various characters are so believable. As I've said before, I wish you were wrting for the real PR.

If niki was writing it , this show would have bagged both popular and critics awards even after two years ..
but right now , this show is only worthy of a place in "Rotten Tomatoes : Hall Of fame "

So true Lunzi!  PR deserves to get banned bcos of the ridiculous nonsense they are showing.

LuvSSeversuan

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Oh Nikki Dear,

with your replies you made me even more touched, happy and glad.
Loved it. 

Me too keeping the fingers crossed , but in your FF I am pretty much 100% sure that your archu will be able to win everyone hearts one day and I will feel happy and proud to be her fan. Because its you, the writer.Approve .

You know orginal PR mein dono dead as of now. Cry. And never ever I will see a archu as I wish there. That is impossible. And I have quit it also.

Nikki, I sooo wish you to write for PR.  Hmmm, its for you only a wishful thinking and you LOL for second season. Arrey yaar its my dream... Unhappy

Ok, leave this apart.
Btw,  Is Ruhia mam is for real. I mean the way you said she always impressions everyone.
Is she so close to you or its you in the disguise.Wink Big smile

Edited by umayal - 05 October 2011 at 1:37pm
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletthara

Completely unrelated... Niki, I lowe your profile Avi... its super cute... Hug

Thanks Minks... I love furry things and teddies are absolute favourites Hug

--Minks--LuvSSever

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Yar, me too... I can't even give the excuse of being a teenager, beyond those dreamy years long ago.. and I still have teddies with me... Blushing anyways, where can I get such an avi??? any suggestions?

Edited by scarletthara - 05 October 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Yar, me too... I can't even give the excuse of being a teenager, beyond those dreamy years long ago.. and I still have teddies with me... Blushing anyways, where can I get such an avi??? any suggestions?

Actually I found this gif image in b'day thread made by unknown18 aka Sid for Tanya Di. If you want such gif images (or avis, whatever you prefer to call them), you will have to google giving keyword animated teddy gif or something like that.. sorry can't help you beyond this... I myself have no clue.Ouch

--Minks--LuvSSever

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Niki , great update as usual ...

I am soo happy manav didnt land up on the k's doorstep to apologise on his mum's behalf ...I was afraid he might do that ...

Subpart 3 might be shorter than the other two ... but reading that definitely tired me out .. whew .. Archu's head ... I felt I was entering into a whirlpool , by the time I came outta it .. i was feeling dizzy ..

I still feel she is a bit of a pendulum ...
She is still waiting for that final bit of proof to validate her slowly forming belief of manav's innocence...

ooh... u have soo many backstories lined up ?!! savita , varsha , twins, sachin , shravani ...
shravani is coming back in a brief cameo ?

sachin tho i knew we will read what he has been upto ... but something on the twins too ? didnt expect that ..

well , i wish that girl .. sweety ( or bubbly , or whatever her name is) dumped sachin on the mandap... and his business has failed so he is in debt ... so he lands up in front of manav dada ... but manav says .."sorry , cant help you , I need money for my meds ..." and slams the door on his face ! hmph ...

and wow .. i loved that manav-savita scene .. I have been waiting for you to write that since a long time ...
For me that scene was the highlight of this part .. even more than the Mrs. Ruhia part..

Best line : "It would have been better to ask her once than use your own peanut sized brain without even thinking."

Edited by lunza - 07 October 2011 at 2:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Go to top