Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 22)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
To all those who didn't like this part:

Sorry for disappointing you by this twist. But now that I've started it, I must end it properly, so please bear with me. It shall last only for one part more.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--LuvSSeversuan

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Nikki Dear,Smile

what Shall I tell you(But I wont spare you from my essay whichever part it might be Big smile).  After reading this part got a sort of mixed emotions. Surely it was a shock at first as you know we all were expecting the scenes of how archu trying to win Manav's heart and to see the steps for it. But seriously with your replies could understand why you had gone for this and we all have very good hope that you will handle it in a more better way that at last it ends in a proper note.

Seeing the Jailing scene I was like Shocked, oh no, all the castles(hopes) archu try to build last night and in the morning was smashed completely at a second by this. Ouch

Even in serial I was not for to see Manav in that way, reading your part,still could remember how manav(Sushant) acted in that scene.Cry.  How humilated and hurt he was and how archu was dying hard to make that she wasn't at fault. At the same time I had felt it would had been handled much more better in the serial as I thought that the sachin's death & shravani issue as overtaken the issue of humiliation meted out to Manav  and his family by manju and the actual efforts should have been take for it to make it proper. I was completely not for shravani's one and the way archu paid for her vahini's faults. Exactly not. In that no where Manav was benefited or atleast to say have a sigh of relief for the things he had gone through. So whats there in it. Manav suffered brutally in police hands and archu suffered in savita's hands and d's house for that. both suffered separately and nothing for them much happened.

So I really really liked YOUR PART of archu's return immediately and the way it was handled. manav's anger and archu's actions. Both are quite Justified with their characters. And exactly the one I wish to see in the serial you showed me here (archu returning back , talking to Manav, feeling and crying hard on seeing the bruises and for what he went through ,caressing him and making up for it in her own way). Thanks for that Nikki.

So her return and the conversation they had at night was really touching, as you are always ,as a talented writer, you had us in hook there. Both archu's  soft heartiness , the way she cried and wept in her heart on the seeing the bruises was really heartfelt from her and the manav's anger and the slow down and finally he giving in  to archu again, the same manav. couldn't change.
Liked that part so much as the part was itself touching ,emotional and they stayed true to their characters. Nice Nikki.Hug

But for such a Manav and the one he went through, I thought that testimony would had been a better one(Not thinking of right or wrong), as a reader I would had been satisfied. Even though I love archu , when she went to square one, even I was disappointed. And couldn't blame Manav.
Why I felt disappointed is, first she back on her decision which again will not help her to prove that she is trustworthy to Manav. But even that could gain in the coming days. where I really felt bad is ,she shouldn't have simply said 'No' at first. could have explained him what she heard in phone call and then could have placed her talks in a matured manner.

Yes Nikki,  Archu couldn't have put a blame immediately on Manav's aai and that too in a heated situation like this. Slowly it should had been. Though manav is so good to her,couldn't know how he will react on his aai issue. So cannot put the blame on sav aai at night. Should have told the truth but cannot expect at that moment that too from archu . And that too on seeing the bruises and the emotional she was in, she was right in accepting for testimony at night.

And couldn't blame the Mam on phone too. what if this gives sav aai an additional advantage. what she told is also fact and true.

But at the same, how sav aai shouldn't be made feel going scot free for doing anything in future, Doesn't manju should also have a check for her actions. How can she be let scot free for her actions. ok, if it is for sav aai, then like archu thought,Manju could have complained on sav aai alone. that was not her intention, She was cruely making Manav and his family getting suffered brutally.  So I need her punishment too.(Not once she has been punished in the serial for that fault of hers and cruelly separating ARMAN and leading them to divorceDisapprove). So only thought testimony would be fine. Hope in yours she gets her part as well.

Ok, I was also in a dilemma to chose which would had been the better option. Couldn't decide though.

So to decide on that here again waiting eagerly for your next part. whenever you post one part we will wait for the next from the minute you put end of partX.Smile

Nikki, why said mixed emotions is that, first seeing Ajit ,thought why he had to be(angry) , Then jailing totally shocked and felt sad on seeing both archu and Manav and their hopes, dreams they had that too that morning  completely shattering by this. Then felt good and touched on places on seeing archu's return and the chain of scenes after that. even like Manav, I too jumped on hearing that testimony and the smile from each other following it. Then again dropped down on the twist of she going back again on her promise. And at last waiting to know what was Ruhia's part to be. whats her part with Manav will achieve .

Really totally Confused Nikki. How archu will face him, will that NGO Mam will have a  talk with Manav and  will  that mam's talk will have a effect on Manav, how this issue is going to go further, how is D's going to react in upcoming part, Will archu be able to fight back and get their love back, especially manav's love and trust. Is it possible by little harder means, With these issues around( a big wall) how is she going to be in his side for his illness, How the care is going to be,
Still So many more questions, Unanswered and  wavering through my mind.

So will wait to see what happens.

Nikki, Thanks a lot for the this part and a Hug for writing a long part and posting it for us out of your net problems and holiday commitments.

Hope you are not charged out or disappointed with my comments.(Hugs)

Honestly Nikki Dear, I had disappointments at certain scenes, I was really felt touched, emotional , glad at certain points that the track was like that, I really  like certain, I really look forward for certain scenes and I always loved your writing skill. so again it was a mixture of thoughts.

So, Hope to see you back with the bang. Hope I didn't trouble you with my usual essay or comments. Waiting to see your take as usual.

And one more ques, I posted a lot above Embarrassed, so sorry.
You asked us to think of which Deshmukh will melt towards archu first, I thought Manav was ok and who will be that. Now Manav's stance was only at doubt. That too in the condition archu is in now,I couldn't think anyone on D's will go easy on her except Damo baba.

Then,Nikki Dear, Dont forget, you said expect the unexpected scenes of ARMAN at last time,
I am still waiting for it.Wink. Hope this is not that one. Confused.

Ok. Bye Nikki.Hug.

Edited by umayal - 28 August 2011 at 5:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycedhahisuannikitagmc

ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Hmm.. I guess I should be added to I really didnt like this part list.

To be honest, everytime i try to give archana a chance or like her, something happens and I end up loathing her. like her, indirectly she is coming out as such a meek character, and Manav keep sbearing pain and pain.. I just dont think its fair... 

Even the last part of her not sueing Manjusha because "technically" savita did harrass her, but I dont think both harrasments are equal.. I really felt that archana should have just filed her complaint.. I really feel that at this time she is being too nit picky and being Ms. Right, when alot of stuff that has happened shoudlnt have, so comon pick a side and stick with the good and bad of it.. the poor girl is currently no where.. And the karanjkars.. yup I share Manav's sentiments..

I really think you are portraying manav to be too good.. I really feel he should just kick out archana.. I mean comon the girl only got him grief, even when she came she doesnt believe him, just thinks let bygones be bygones.. refuses to testify against her family.. Just psshh.. I dont know where "this lovestory" is heading towards...

Anyways I propose a Plan niki.. to make it up to all of us.. you should post your next two lovely updates soon, so we can forget this one...

Lastly, nicely written as always.. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ByteMe

Hmm.. I guess I should be added to I really didnt like this part list.Okay

To be honest, everytime i try to give archana a chance or like her, something happens and I end up loathing her. like her, indirectly she is coming out as such a meek character, and Manav keep sbearing pain and pain.. I just dont think its fair... Well, I tried to show Archana a bit bold towards the end of the story, when she changes her decision to what would be right for everyone in the long run, rather than just trying to please Manav or taking revenge for what he suffered. And anyway, this has been just one part. I could not have added everything in one part itself. 

Even the last part of her not sueing Manjusha because "technically" savita did harrass her, but I dont think both harrasments are equal.. I really felt that archana should have just filed her complaint.. I really feel that at this time she is being too nit picky and being Ms. Right, when alot of stuff that has happened shoudlnt have, so comon pick a side and stick with the good and bad of it.. the poor girl is currently no where.. And the karanjkars.. yup I share Manav's sentiments..If she had filed the complaint and later got caught, then Manav would have been in greater trouble. And if Savita becomes emboldened by her act of saving her and does something worse, then again Manav would be the one in more trouble. Its not just about being Ms. Right but also about thinking logically about the problem and handling it from the root. Being short sighted about a serious problem like this never helps anyone. One has to think about the future also.

I really think you are portraying manav to be too good.. I really feel he should just kick out archana.. I mean comon the girl only got him grief, even when she came she doesnt believe him, just thinks let bygones be bygones.. refuses to testify against her family.. Just psshh.. I dont know where "this lovestory" is heading towards...Its fine if you feel that way, cos you share the reaction of Tarun, whom I have shown as the voice of the audience most of the times. Anyone who sympathises with Manav would hate Archana right now.

This love story is headed to show GROWTH in BOTH characters. This love story is also headed to handle all problems with a genuine solution. Also, this love story is headed to show Archana and Manav both supporting each other. Their support might not necessarily be in the way the audience wants to see, but what Archana did today by refusing to give false testimony will turn out to be her BEST decision for Manav, as you shall see in the next part.

Anyways I propose a Plan niki.. to make it up to all of us.. you should post your next two lovely updates soon, so we can forget this one...Unfortunately not possible. I have my exams. Embarrassed Don't tell me it was so bad that you want to forget this one? UnhappyOh okay, as you say. Smile

Lastly, nicely written as always.. :)Thankyou.

I just want to request everyone who did not like this part and want to forget it to give a little time to the story, not so that you can forget it and get over it, but rather so that you feel less discontented about this part when you see the story as a whole later. I could not have made the part any more longer than this, and I cannot show the whole story in one part itself. If I show Archana becoming Jhansi ki Rani in one part only, then even that will not be appropriate. The reunion took time, but it was worth it, wasn't it, with both reuniting for the right reasons? Same here.

Where Manav's suffering is concerned, again, that issue will be addressed and he will get the due for that too, but again I cannot put everything in one part. There will be no story left for the future. This part actually paves way for many new substories here--- Manjusha's punishment, Savita-Archana relationship, Savita- Manav relationship, will Manav get justice?, will Archana learn and become bolder etc., relationship with Karanjkars etc.

Edited by nikitagmc - 28 August 2011 at 9:47pm

LuvSSever

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
@Umi: Thanks for your essay Umi. It made me happy that you wrote an essay for a part like this one also. You're very sweet.

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Nikki Smile, only thanks ah! Dear I posted so many questions wavering through my mind.
Expected a detailed answer for the post to know your take.
Ok, I will make it easy for you to answer that as you will be busy with your actual work too.
Will ask only one ques now.Embarrassed
Will I get answers for those ques in the upcoming part.

EDIT ADD :

ok Nikki, sorry to trouble you when you have exams.
Just now read your reply for Byte. could get what you are upto.
Will eagerly wait to see how archu-savita aai and archu-Manav
relationship grows.(Mainly the manjusha's punishment which
I immensely wish to see in the serial till now.). And how the story unfolds from here.
Because as in serial, it was a major twist ,here too,But in serial, the handling of this
issue was not to my taste. So eagerly waiting to see how your Manav-Archu take it from here
and make us all feel happy with their actions.
I know there is more in store for us when your ARMAN is considered.

why have you said ,essay for a part like this one also.
You always end me up in emotions whichever part it might be and however the twist might be.
You bring Mixture of emotions all time and I always have the habit of explaining you how I felt and what emotions I gone through with your writing and your each line,which is always a pleasure. Again it was my pleasure and glad that you are happy about it. And I will always have this pleasure of telling you in detailed. Thank you very much for this FF Nikki.Hug It means a lot. My fav pass time.  And we all, always love your writing and your skill of writing. Dont worry dear.

All the Best to your exams NikkiThumbs Up. But Asusual we waiting for your next update with eagerness and bated breath. Hope you finish your exams well soon and
comes to us with a bang update.

Edited by umayal - 29 August 2011 at 3:14am

dhahisuanlunza

ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Oh hey Nikki,

Sorry if I sounded too strong and harsh in my comments earlier.. 

I was just expecting an end to Manav suffering track, I think he has been burden too much. Anyways, I will always look forward to your FF update.

And No this one wasnt too bad that I want to completely forget it.. some parts were really nice.. anyways good luck with your exams :)

Look forwards to next parts as always!

LuvSSeversuanlunza

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Hey Nikki awesome update Tongue
I dont mind about the twist as I know this was one of the major twist in the serial too which complicated ArMan's life..
More over Ajit and Manjusha could not have kept quiet after getting to know this... So something from their side was important..
I know this has created more problems between Archana and Manav and mostly Savita Aai but still understandable... I will wait for the next update Embarrassed..

Rasika Aai of your FF is much better than the original.. She somehow knows Ajit is wrong and is scared of the consequences.. She is also concerned about Manjusha's future too...

Archu and Manav scene in bedroom was too cute Embarrassed

LuvSSeversuanlunza

Go to top