PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Nikki 😊, only thanks ah! Dear I posted so many questions wavering through my mind.
Expected a detailed answer for the post to know your take.
Ok, I will make it easy for you to answer that as you will be busy with your actual work too.
Will ask only one ques now.😳
Will I get answers for those ques in the upcoming part.

EDIT ADD :

ok Nikki, sorry to trouble you when you have exams.
Just now read your reply for Byte. could get what you are upto.
Will eagerly wait to see how archu-savita aai and archu-Manav
relationship grows.(Mainly the manjusha's punishment which
I immensely wish to see in the serial till now.). And how the story unfolds from here.
Because as in serial, it was a major twist ,here too,But in serial, the handling of this
issue was not to my taste. So eagerly waiting to see how your Manav-Archu take it from here
and make us all feel happy with their actions.
I know there is more in store for us when your ARMAN is considered.

why have you said ,essay for a part like this one also.
You always end me up in emotions whichever part it might be and however the twist might be.
You bring Mixture of emotions all time and I always have the habit of explaining you how I felt and what emotions I gone through with your writing and your each line,which is always a pleasure. Again it was my pleasure and glad that you are happy about it. And I will always have this pleasure of telling you in detailed. Thank you very much for this FF Nikki.🤗 It means a lot. My fav pass time.  And we all, always love your writing and your skill of writing. Dont worry dear.

All the Best to your exams Nikki👍🏼. But Asusual we waiting for your next update with eagerness and bated breath. Hope you finish your exams well soon and
comes to us with a bang update.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Oh hey Nikki,

Sorry if I sounded too strong and harsh in my comments earlier.. 

I was just expecting an end to Manav suffering track, I think he has been burden too much. Anyways, I will always look forward to your FF update.

And No this one wasnt too bad that I want to completely forget it.. some parts were really nice.. anyways good luck with your exams :)

Look forwards to next parts as always!
Hey Nikki awesome update 😛
I dont mind about the twist as I know this was one of the major twist in the serial too which complicated ArMan's life..
More over Ajit and Manjusha could not have kept quiet after getting to know this... So something from their side was important..
I know this has created more problems between Archana and Manav and mostly Savita Aai but still understandable... I will wait for the next update 😳..

Rasika Aai of your FF is much better than the original.. She somehow knows Ajit is wrong and is scared of the consequences.. She is also concerned about Manjusha's future too...

Archu and Manav scene in bedroom was too cute 😳
Nikki 🤗
Missed you dear 😊 
How was your stay at your home ?

Coming to the FF,
Um...Nikki this was the twist which made me love Manav more in the show 😳 I felt for him, and wanted him to have things his own way after the twist in the show  Unfortunately exactly ulta happened 🤢 
I was of the opinion that come what may , i want Manav happy

Hm...I wont say i loved this part but i liked this part 😃 
I personally felt bad to see Manav suffer so much because of his love for Archu
Savita aai's actions made the whole D family suffer
Nikki Manav has suffered a lot , i want him to have some relief. I know he will get happiness but i dont want it to be too late
I would have liked if Manju was punished for her actions, she must not go scott free 🤢
But may be you can make the story better by putting this NGO twist in the show 😊
I agree that Archu refusing to witness in the court is better for Manav's safety 😊

Coming to Archu , well i want her to prove herself simply because Manav loves her..I want him to be happy 😳

Sweety dont worry , i am sure people will like your next parts 😊
I trust you Nikki , you have never disappointed me with your FF 😊

OH, You have your exams now  So will the next update be after a month

ALL THE BEST NIKKI 👍🏼

Love you 😊

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Thanks for your detailed comments, Minks, as always I loved them. You made some very good points, and I would like to discuss them in detail.

Hey Niki, I really appreciate the fact that despite having misgivings, you wrote this part. I know that you condone the acts as much as me maybe... hence not to worry... I do understand the writer's dilemma... you want to do justice to the story, and portray the sufferings as it were on the TV show...

Even when it was portrayed on tv, this was one of my least favourite tracks... due to mainly 2 reasons : it showed the misuse of an act of law, which has been intended to benefit poor, suffering women, and not be used as an act of revenge.  The other bit was it is so difficult to accept the fact that the police and law-enforcers in our country have fallen so low... I have never been to a prison (thankfully, LOL), and don't know of anyone who has... Hence this step where the whole family is put behind bars, is still acceptable to me.. the terrible bit is the cruel treatment meted out to the people... beaten mercilessly... without being proven guilty yet. Its such a gross violation of the human rights of any man / woman... despite their guilt. I hated this extreme act on the show, and this is one of the reasons that this part in your story affected me so much...  

I know that your are trying to portray a very realistic picture and real characters... we might find such people on the streets easily enough. But, for me to be able to visualise such characters is a bit of a stretch. I know that Archana can be a very true person in real, but as an audience I hate to see her so meek. I know this is my own life experiences and my own convictions in life which is clouding my judgement. I should try and better appreciate it as a work of fiction, but having seen these characters for so long, either through the show or through ur FF, i feel such a deep empathy for these characters, they almost feel like my long-lost friends.. 

Hence the whole disappointment at how they react to situations. Its like how I would do if one of my friends were in a similar situation and being dumb... 😳

I know that's not a fair way to appreciate one's hard work... sorry, Niki... its just something close to my heart. 

I know and understand Manav's feelings better and am very happy with his character. I know he has to be disappointed with the way his marriage is going. My concern is all this should not create bitterness and disappointment beyond repair for him... I have seen relationships in real life breaking up for similar reasons. Even when there is love, due to situations, people stop respecting each other or cannot trust each other anymore. I don't want Manav's faith to break now.. he so needs love and support, specially now in his life. We just need that strong faith and trust in Archana to remain in his heart... with her behaving in this pendulum way, it sounds scary for their relationship. 

Also, I know that its very difficult for Archana to say anything against Savita aai to Manav, but given the choice between a 3rd person telling him about it... in this instance I am assuming that Mrs Ruhia would do so... I am a bit uncomfortable with the scenario. If I knew that this was such an important stage, then I would prefer that the parters deal with the issues themselves, without involving a 3rd person. I know its scary for Archana, but I have these weird notions (more feasible for fiction I guess than applicable in real life) that the 2 should be able to trust and tell each other everything... hmmm, but sadly that does not happen mostly.

I really am very appreciative of the fact that you took the efforts to portray such a dark chapter in their life. I guess that's what a writer's immense conviction in the story comes into play, that they can write about things and situation they would never want to see or hear in real life...

And, now again, I have gone on my rant, and couldn't help but write this thesis... sorry Niki 😳

I hope you do continue and update soon, when you get time... 

nikki I hope u will not go off to another month vactaion after this fabulous update... I like this update as its logical.
Originally posted by Swati_

Nikki 🤗
Missed you dear 😊 Me too!
How was your stay at your home ?Nice! Enjoyed a lot.

Coming to the FF,
Um...Nikki this was the twist which made me love Manav more in the show 😳 I felt for him, and wanted him to have things his own way after the twist in the show  Unfortunately exactly ulta happened 🤢 
I was of the opinion that come what may , i want Manav happy Same here Swati. Archu will make both of us happy, is all I can say.

Hm...I wont say i loved this part but i liked this part 😃 
I personally felt bad to see Manav suffer so much because of his love for Archu But that is the point na Swati! Manav didn't suffer cos of his love for Archu, he suffered cos of Savita and Manjusha. These two people have created havoc in the life of both Archana and Manav. Archana is also a victim like Manav. 

the whole D family suffer
Nikki Manav has suffered a lot , i want him to have some relief. I know he will get happiness but i dont want it to be too late It won't. And it looks late, but actually we have crossed very little of 'serial time'.
I would have liked if Manju was punished for her actions, she must not go scott free 🤢She won't. She will pay for this in multiple ways.
But may be you can make the story better by putting this NGO twist in the show 😊
I agree that Archu refusing to witness in the court is better for Manav's safety 😊

Coming to Archu , well i want her to prove herself simply because Manav loves her..I want him to be happy 😳

Sweety dont worry , i am sure people will like your next parts 😊
I trust you Nikki , you have never disappointed me with your FF 😊Thanks Sweety. 

OH, You have your exams now  So will the next update be after a month Depends. A normal update like this one can be put sooner. But since people were asking for ME or two updates back to back, I confessed it would be difficult for me to write so much at one go. Will try.

ALL THE BEST NIKKI 👍🏼Thankyou

Love you 😊Love you too.

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Where Manav's suffering is concerned, again, that issue will be addressed and he will get the due for that too, but again I cannot put everything in one part. There will be no story left for the future. This part actually paves way for many new substories here--- Manjusha's punishment, Savita-Archana relationship, Savita- Manav relationship, will Manav get justice?, will Archana learn and become bolder etc., relationship with Karanjkars etc.
hmm ya .. thats the feeling i got after i read the update ...
like i said previously , more than this update i am waiting for the part where u focus on manav-savita relationship as u mentioned ...
You know , i remember u saying quite a few times that u liked this jail twist in PR ...
so I always expected u to put in this twist in ur FF .. but when I saw the story moving ahead without it ..I thought u might not do it after all .. and forgot about it ... so I was completely taken aback with this part ...
Actually even I found this twist quite interesting in the show .. though the episodes themselves were unpleasant and hard to watch ...
And ya .. they made a hash of it by unnessarily killing sachin .. and from that point viewers like me felt more sypathetic towards savita ... all that harrassment/abuse archu faced became "insignificant"  compared to this loss savita experienced ...
They handled the whole thing pretty badly .. completely took away attention from harrassment/abuse .. the whole issue was put on the backburner , heck .. it wasnt even explored...

I actually found this part very gripping , a bit difficult to read at times tbh .. ( thank god u skipped some stuff..) .. but i have just one request .. please dont make manav go to the k's and apologize on his mom's behalf after he comes to know the truth .. I would hate that ...
And yeah .. I would have liked it if archu herself gathered the courage to tell manav the truth about his mum .. rather than some third person ... well , archu should at least be present when manav has this session with that NGO lady , instead of completely chickening out ...

I
ouch ... i am already feeling bad for manav's state of mind .. when he comes to know about his mum ...  
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
niki , manav ka aur kitna waat lagaaogi ... give him some happiness yaar ... and please tell me manju will at least get her bu*t whipped .. i loathe her ...
I am waiting for the day manav gets an apology from the k's .. i.e queen sulo and popat vinod ... hated their apathy in this part ...
oh the poor kids .. the embarrassment they will have to face in school ..
btw how old are they exactly ? what are they studying ? ...
Oh , and can u show manav slapping sachin the next time he makes an appearance and lays guilt trips on his dada ? ... feeling angry at his absence from the house .. that coward .. he has run away to live his life  .. not giving a damn about whats happening back home ...

i hope the kids grow up fast and give their dada the much needed TLC  ...

EDIT : ATB for ur exams 😃.. have fun 😆
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
Originally posted by scarletthara