Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 17)

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Hai Nikki Hug

I awaited so much for the next part and this was wonderful.

Actually was feeling sleepy at that time,thought  that will have a look at Kool di's  and discussion thread and then will go to sleep.  Then I saw your FF on first page, All my sleep went.Big smile.

When I see your FF on first page, Heart was going thad,thad thinking what would be in the part. Eagerness was keep on increasing.  I kept it alive for some more time, increasing the beat by peeping into Kool di's and discussion threads. Actually there get lost for some time on reading the post of Kool di's on Karna.

Don't know whether words could expressed well how I enjoyed reading this part and how the part was.(Anyways I am going to write an essay  as usual and you have to read it.LOL).

So first will tell you what your part made me to do. Cry  (first part) Shocked  (on seeing archu's way of handling or the words spoke)  Approve (finally archu's stay confirmed)  Day Dreaming(Manav staring at her in morning)  Smile(difference shown on archu's presence in Manav's home)  Big smile (Seeing ARMAN and second part)   LOL (Sav aai part).

Nikki Dear, ARMAN confrontation was wonderfully written and I loved it would be a small word,actually I have went into picturing every scene with actual ARMAN(Sushita) and was Day Dreaming.

Edited by umayal - 07 August 2011 at 3:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rad4devAnijoycesuanlunza

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Nikki Smile,

As I said before, it was Thad thad moment, then when I saw the part, On seeing the Siggy , I was at ease. I Felt like it told me that it is going to have a ARMAN confrontation(the pic right below in siggy), a completely emotional one between ARMAN that will end up us in tears(the top rightmost one) and ARMAN union is there (That folded hands Smile).  And you haven't disappoint me Nikki, it had all along with  tears,smile, smiling tears, and a Laugh too.Hug

I was thinking all along how Manav-Archana confrontation would be . will archu have a hard time or a tough time in getting Manav convinced only as she might have to kept the illness issue of him in front.  will he think that she comes because of that only. How he will take it or how he will feel on seeing her there. Will he be surprised. whether archu will tell that illness issue or will hide it and say I came back because I wish to be with you. All this was going on mind.

First applause is that you didn't had that Hiding business there(which on actual PR I am so angered about). I was so happy to read Manav being vocal about  how he felt of archu , her return and  what image she has portrayed to him till now.

And even happy on how archu as handled the situation. while reading, I was afraid that anywhere will she give in, either to Manav or on her aai's illness (though had a belief on her couldn't resist this feeling coming up just like Manav). And exactly like Manav, I too was shocked or surprised at the way archu talked to Manav and the way she handled the situation. Yes a Bolt on the lightening it was.

Edit add:

Really was very touched with the way their talk went , Manav disheartened on hearing that she was not returned with the trust on him for the past one, Archu trying hard to tell him but she was returned with love on him and trust him for the future. Manav asking her to move out on their relationship, archu holding tight on to their relationship, Finally her tear drop felling on their  photo , he asking her to sleep by showing concern. This entire scene really brought both crying tears and happy tears.

Then comes the favorable part  for ArMan. Archana's presence felt lovably by Manav. The way he felt happy but at the same time holding him back thinking that it may be short lived,so shouldn't get used to it. But then Archu telling him that I am here to stay... and he giving in  telling stay as long as you wish (Meaning life time for me...Big smile)

Seriously, Loved the way archu talked in the morning. Some sadness that she couldn't win Manav's trust and heart or getting him convinced, Anyways strong in getting that and some sarcasm too in her talk to tell manav that she heard,understand what he said but she is not going to be like that Anymore.

One more final surprise you had for me in this part was, sav aai allowing archu to stay there and telling " you understand me well hai na beta" , beta Shocked. Ok archu is placing her moves well this time. Hope she doesn't get sav aai's anger in future and she tries to win Manav's heart in a full fledged action.

Sav aai singing with the gold. LOL.I was reminded of  Ushaji as savita.

Poor Vedhant , had to shift place and change accordingly, but he is a good guy, soon will understand its for his Dada's good. Hope the kids will be on archu's side soon(Nikki, am i expecting too much here. Confused )

oh forget to add, Nikki, Both of them eating together was superb, just like they feeling it was the best as they are having it after months, I too feel it was the best, as I am seeing them in such a lovely comfortable manner after a long time. (I am including actual PR too. This scene made me feel good for ARMAN after a long time - brought a  smile on seeing archu giving a smile to him , both of them seeing at each other at times and having  food peacefully,that too together).

And always loved your dialogues. Now too the same. She saying I am at MY HOME only and His dialogue  " doing duty as such for the sake of responsibilty is not worth or important, it should be heartfelt"

Nikki ,have I written a reply  in a more longer one .Embarrassed . Not right...Smile

Edited by umayal - 08 August 2011 at 12:35am

rad4devAnijoycesuanlunza

ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Really nice nikita.. Have been very in active overall these days .. 

But just want to highlight an itneresting point in the story and that is the fact that now both and Manav and Archana dont trust each other in one way or another, so they both understand what it feels to be misunderstood and mistrusted and hopefully that will help them realize their mistakes and trust one another just for the sake of trust without any proofs (okay the word trust was used quite extensively in the statement above.. :P)

Good work.. looking forward for more as always.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunza

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update Niki Big smile... Actually I was very scared to read the update this time as you had scared me last that I expected a lot...
Aha I am loving this Archana more as she acted very smart with Savita Aai the next morning... Hope she remains the same...
Manav on the other hand is totally confused by seeing the sudden change in Archana LOL.. I can understand he struggled so much and tried his best which did not work but all of sudden this happened... LOL
Now I am eagerly waiting for the next part.. It is Archana's turn and Manav to observe her Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeversuanlunza

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Nikki,Smile

You might found that ,I might be using the same phrase, words cannot be used to describe how wonderful this part was.
Seriously Nikki,it was not a over praise statement, I think the same thing for each part.
I would think that this is the part made me speechless or tied me up with emotions.
But each time you come up with the part that is even more touching, interesting,enjoyable part than the previous one. Kala Tikka Nikki.

ok, with this shall I ask you something.Big smile Big smile. Will archu get her MS back in next part. If so, Will Manav notice it, Will how he feel on seeing it with archu will be there.

Then forgot to add Nikki. Your FF archu was even more pleasing, more lovable than actual PR archu. Oh how good it will be and how I wish she was like your FF one. Just like your FF Manav, My archu too in your FF rocks.

Edited by umayal - 08 August 2011 at 12:17am

rad4devsuanlunza

rad4dev Groupbie
rad4dev
rad4dev

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
As usual awesome part Nikki!!!! Not only awesome, I think it's the best one.
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful FF. After reading this part I couldn't concentrate on anything, just thinking abt ur Archu and Manav only!!!

Very well writtenClap Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Great Jumbo part Niki. I am liking the flow of the story... glad that Manav didn't accept Archana back whole-heartedly and is doubting her commitment to him. The past has been truly indicative of Archana's over reliance on her mother and family. It is high time that she realises Manav's place in her life and gives it due importance. 

I especially love the fact that now the two are almost equals in this relationship. Earlier it was more of a one-dimensional relationship, wherein Manav was taking all the efforts and Archana was being hoity -toity... I was hating her at one point when she was not realising the immense efforts poor man was taking to make her believe in his innocence.. Now Archana will have to take the efforts to make him believe that she won't go away... that's wat is called as sweet revenge... I know Manav is not doing it deliberately, but it is good for Archana to take some efforts to work on her marriage if she wants to save it...

I also liked that Manav cooked Khichdi for Archana... nice touch.. I was wondering ki ab donno mein pyaar bhari baatein hongi... but realisticly enough you added their much needed sensible talks... despite not being on Archana's side with her "being in love with him" talks, he didnt make her talk to Vinod against her wish... he realised that she was in a fragile state now and hence took the bull by its horn, knowing well that Vinod would def not have kind or even polite words for him atm. 

I hope the kids - Vedant , Vandita come around soon... I know it would be so confusing for them... but for their sake, I hope they forgive Archana  soon enough...

well, as always, look forward to the next part Niki... thanks for your Pm... 

rad4devLuvSSeverlunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Hi guys!

I'm at home and not very active on IF, so replying late. And the replies will be a little short, sorry!

@Umi: Hug right back to you dear! I loved your essay, infact I always love your long replies, where you specify how you exactly felt in each scene.

About your questions: Well yes, Archana will get her MS back again.. but when, how, that I will not tell. All I can say is that we will get some scenes that we never got in PR the serial, (I waited a long time to see such scenes)

@ByteMe: Well its a case of understandable misunderstanding LOL in both cases, but yes, now both of them know how it feels to be misunderstood- but more importantly- they understand the need to be honest to each other regarding their feelings for each other.

@Rachna: Thanks! Hope you enjoy the next part too!

@Rad4Dev: Oh wow, that is such a sweet compliment. I'm glad I could take you to ArMan land. Thanks!

@Minks: You're welcome Minks, and thanks for your detailed comments. I guess everyone has the same feeling here- that the kids will be the first to warm up to Archu, well, all I can say is keep reading! You might just get a surprise. :-D

Thanks to everyone else who clicked the like button.

rad4devLuvSSeversuanlunza

Go to top