Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 16)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Hi Nikita,
I was overjoyed when I checked PR Forum and saw your latest installment of the story!!!!

Very, very touching as usual, Nikita. Very gripping. While reading it, I kept thinking, "Why can't the real PR be something like this?" I'm so sad that I got to know of your version so late into it. I've missed out on so much. Anyway, better late than never, and I'm extremely happy to be a part of your reading audience now.

You made me cry at times, smile at times, and made my heart melt, while reading this installment. I cried when Archana told Manav that she loved him. I also cried when Manav told Archana that she would have to return to her parents' home.

Vedant's parts were very touching. Also when Manav was observing Archana in the kitchen the following morning. His thoughts when he saw how much she had done, e.g. re-arranging the bedroom, getting water, making tea, etc, so early in the morning. All this was heartwarming.

I loved that Manav was real and questioned Archana's feelings. The CV's should approach their relationship in a similar manner in the real PR. I loved that they were open and honest with each other immediately, and didn't hide their true feelings, thereby creating the foundation for more misunderstandings in the future. I'm happy Archana realises that she'll have to regain Manav's trust through actions and not just words. I'm happy she realises her role in the doubts  he has regarding her and her feelings, at present.

It seems Vedant and Vandita will be there for Archana. That makes me feel good, as Manav can't be there all the time, and when he is undergoing medical treatment, Archana will need someone's support at the Deshmukh home.

Overall Nikita, I loved it!!!!!  You were at your usual amazing best. A very gripping part of the story and I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoyce--Minks--lunzanikitagmc

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by lunza

Are we going to see savita's "soft side" later on ?Big smile  Tell me, what do you think till now?Big smile Is there a possibility of her having a soft side? I have toh decided the story ahead, but would love to know what you think about her AS OF NOW- anything you saw in her that made you feel that way?

me suffering from the same problem as you .. even I find it hard to recollect scenes from the previous parts ..Embarrassed  ...
Hell , if I try to recollect how ArMan got married in your FF ( i.e all the events that led to it ..) .. I do find it difficult to remember .. one of the reasons for that is  I get confused between ur FF and the initial epis of PR ...
hmm.. regarding savita's soft side... lemme think ... in one part .. during some festival , savita was explaining to the kids about keikeyi loving ram too as her own ..( there was a scene like that right ??) ..
I find savita very hard on manav in ur FF ..  No motherly pampering , no understanding words or hugs .. It is more thru manav's account , his thoughts about how savita loves him , that I feel , ki chalo she does care ..
otherwise there is nothing much she done in this story as such which makes me feel that way ...

Edited by lunza - 08 August 2011 at 6:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmc

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Are we going to see savita's "soft side" later on ?Big smile  Tell me, what do you think till now?Big smile Is there a possibility of her having a soft side? I have toh decided the story ahead, but would love to know what you think about her AS OF NOW- anything you saw in her that made you feel that way?

me suffering from the same problem as you .. even I find it hard to recollect scenes from the previous parts ..Embarrassed  ...LOLLOLLOL That is why I explain it in short every time.Big smile
Hell , if I try to recollect how ArMan got married in your FF ( i.e all the events that led to it ..) .. I do find it difficult to remember .. one of the reasons for that is  I get confused between ur FF and the initial epis of PR ...
hmm.. regarding savita's soft side... lemme think ... in one part .. during some festival , savita was explaining to the kids about keikeyi loving ram too as her own ..( there was a scene like that right ??) ..Bingo! Big smile Good answer!
I find savita very hard on manav in ur FF ..  No motherly pamering , no understanding words or hugs .. It is more thru manav's account , his thoughts about how savita loves him , that I feel , ki chalo she does care ..Well I presented Savita's perspective too, but yes, a little less that how much I've presented Archana or Manav's. That is why they tend to go unnoticed sometimes. Fact is, I think Savita hasn't really got much scenes as of now, all the focus is mostly on Archana Manav only, when I write exclusively on Savita Manav about 3-4 parts later, maybe then it will help in the story.
otherwise there is nothing much she done in this story as such which makes me feel that way ...True

lunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Hi Nikita,
I was overjoyed when I checked PR Forum and saw your latest installment of the story!!!!

Very, very touching as usual, Nikita. Very gripping. While reading it, I kept thinking, "Why can't the real PR be something like this?" I'm so sad that I got to know of your version so late into it. I've missed out on so much. Anyway, better late than never, and I'm extremely happy to be a part of your reading audience now.

You made me cry at times, smile at times, and made my heart melt, while reading this installment. I cried when Archana told Manav that she loved him. I also cried when Manav told Archana that she would have to return to her parents' home.

Vedant's parts were very touching. Also when Manav was observing Archana in the kitchen the following morning. His thoughts when he saw how much she had done, e.g. re-arranging the bedroom, getting water, making tea, etc, so early in the morning. All this was heartwarming.

I loved that Manav was real and questioned Archana's feelings. The CV's should approach their relationship in a similar manner in the real PR. I loved that they were open and honest with each other immediately, and didn't hide their true feelings, thereby creating the foundation for more misunderstandings in the future. I'm happy Archana realises that she'll have to regain Manav's trust through actions and not just words. I'm happy she realises her role in the doubts  he has regarding her and her feelings, at present.

It seems Vedant and Vandita will be there for Archana. That makes me feel good, as Manav can't be there all the time, and when he is undergoing medical treatment, Archana will need someone's support at the Deshmukh home.

Overall Nikita, I loved it!!!!!  You were at your usual amazing best. A very gripping part of the story and I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment!!!

Thanks you so much!Big smile I'm glad you liked this part so much! The way you described it, now I feel like reading it myself again. LOL Thanks once again!

suan

vidya_955 Senior Member
vidya_955
vidya_955

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
That was an awesome update!!!!!!Big smile But the youtube link isnt working for me.Confused
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa101

That was an awesome update!!!!!!Big smile But the youtube link isnt working for me.Confused

I'm glad you enjoyed it! And thanks for bringing the link problem to my notice- I corrected it now.Big smile

vidya_955

vidya_955 Senior Member
vidya_955
vidya_955

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Thanks! Big smile

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Nikki Dear, Reading it. Its Wow... will post my comments soon.

Edited by umayal - 07 August 2011 at 2:28pm

Go to top