Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nikki,😊

You might found that ,I might be using the same phrase, words cannot be used to describe how wonderful this part was.
Seriously Nikki,it was not a over praise statement, I think the same thing for each part.
I would think that this is the part made me speechless or tied me up with emotions.
But each time you come up with the part that is even more touching, interesting,enjoyable part than the previous one. Kala Tikka Nikki.

ok, with this shall I ask you something.πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ. Will archu get her MS back in next part. If so, Will Manav notice it, Will how he feel on seeing it with archu will be there.

Then forgot to add Nikki. Your FF archu was even more pleasing, more lovable than actual PR archu. Oh how good it will be and how I wish she was like your FF one. Just like your FF Manav, My archu too in your FF rocks.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
rad4dev thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As usual awesome part Nikki!!!! Not only awesome, I think it's the best one.
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful FF. After reading this part I couldn't concentrate on anything, just thinking abt ur Archu and Manav only!!!

Very well writtenπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Jumbo part Niki. I am liking the flow of the story... glad that Manav didn't accept Archana back whole-heartedly and is doubting her commitment to him. The past has been truly indicative of Archana's over reliance on her mother and family. It is high time that she realises Manav's place in her life and gives it due importance. 

I especially love the fact that now the two are almost equals in this relationship. Earlier it was more of a one-dimensional relationship, wherein Manav was taking all the efforts and Archana was being hoity -toity... I was hating her at one point when she was not realising the immense efforts poor man was taking to make her believe in his innocence.. Now Archana will have to take the efforts to make him believe that she won't go away... that's wat is called as sweet revenge... I know Manav is not doing it deliberately, but it is good for Archana to take some efforts to work on her marriage if she wants to save it...

I also liked that Manav cooked Khichdi for Archana... nice touch.. I was wondering ki ab donno mein pyaar bhari baatein hongi... but realisticly enough you added their much needed sensible talks... despite not being on Archana's side with her "being in love with him" talks, he didnt make her talk to Vinod against her wish... he realised that she was in a fragile state now and hence took the bull by its horn, knowing well that Vinod would def not have kind or even polite words for him atm. 

I hope the kids - Vedant , Vandita come around soon... I know it would be so confusing for them... but for their sake, I hope they forgive Archana  soon enough...

well, as always, look forward to the next part Niki... thanks for your Pm... 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys!

I'm at home and not very active on IF, so replying late. And the replies will be a little short, sorry!

@Umi: Hug right back to you dear! I loved your essay, infact I always love your long replies, where you specify how you exactly felt in each scene.

About your questions: Well yes, Archana will get her MS back again.. but when, how, that I will not tell. All I can say is that we will get some scenes that we never got in PR the serial, (I waited a long time to see such scenes)

@ByteMe: Well its a case of understandable misunderstanding πŸ˜† in both cases, but yes, now both of them know how it feels to be misunderstood- but more importantly- they understand the need to be honest to each other regarding their feelings for each other.

@Rachna: Thanks! Hope you enjoy the next part too!

@Rad4Dev: Oh wow, that is such a sweet compliment. I'm glad I could take you to ArMan land. Thanks!

@Minks: You're welcome Minks, and thanks for your detailed comments. I guess everyone has the same feeling here- that the kids will be the first to warm up to Archu, well, all I can say is keep reading! You might just get a surprise. :-D

Thanks to everyone else who clicked the like button.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Thanks Nikki for liking my reply(then will always write such long essaysπŸ˜ƒ).Actually I too feel so pleased and gives me great pleasure  to tell you how I enjoyed your part line by line.
And a hug  for the answer you give. You never fail to make me ponder at how your next part would be and how am I going to enjoy it.

There you go. you said that "expect the unexpected scenes of ARMAN"😍 and we are for in a surprise in which Deshmukh will get in the side of archu first. this proves its going to be worth reading many times.

Nikki, Do You know how many times i read your last part.
countless. whenever I bored ,even at office ,then I started reading it.

So here,very eagerly waiting for your next part, actually its giving me life at office in stressful hours
and when the actual PR sucks.

Nikki,Please post the next part soon. waiting here. But then see to your convenience also.
Its not a force ,its a request.

Bye Nikki dear πŸ€—
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Nikki πŸ€—
Awesome part Nikki 😊 
Girl you are a genious sweety , the way you are handling this story is truly amazing πŸ‘πŸΌ 
The so called professional CV'S should be ashamed of themselves😑

Coming to the story, it was a well written realistic part 😊
Loved ARMAN in this part 😊
The parts i liked were their dinner together, their confrontation, the morning scene 😍

Waiting eagerly for the next part 😊
Love you Dear 😊

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved it to the maximum. If the update was to have Trps..it would have touched the highest. It set the mood for great drama with mirch masala. 

m so eager to read how ArMan grow closer under the same roof. they are so near yet so far. Perfect setting!!! 

really really wanna read the  nxt. so when is coming up nikki?  
dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh My GODDD 😲!!! 
(I'm actually not sure that whether I'm shocked or not πŸ˜› bcoz I know u r too gud n u r capable of making our grt original PR CV's and also many other writers run for their money in ur writing skills but still... this s just awesome...πŸ˜ƒ..  as far as I know, u r doctor by profession rite, whr did u get these marvellous, spellbound writing skills Nikita. I would really like to be ur patient & listen to ur talks inperson πŸ˜†)

What an update... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ!!!

Ur bestest ever πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ !!!

I wanted to give a really longer reply as soon as i finished reading it the first time only...
But couldn't stop myself from reading it again & again & again...
& each time i come here, i'll start reading it again & forget myself...

[Actually I wanted to give a long reply to the prev. update also 😊... but u put me deep into thoughts that i started imagining what will happen when Archana will tell Manav, "I'm finally BACK ⭐️ and I LOVE U ❀️" & also how she will explain that she is not back because she felt responsible & duty to serve & be with him during his time of illness but because she actually understood her feelings for him. By the time I was done with my imagination (actually I was not, thats why I dint reply then, but that was a really super duper update), I got this BESTEST episode from you]

EDIT add:

Oh My GOD Nikita...
I wonder, if this one can make me mad like this, what ll happen when actual reunion ll happen?
😳☺️
K, enough of my blabbering of the effects of ur writings had on me...

i'll continue what & all i liked, no loved in this EPI in next post...

Edited by dhahi - 12 years ago
dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
K... continuing my prev. post...

I'll try to tell in short, wat and all i liked hre...

as obvious, 

1. Archu waiting patiently for Manav & not running away as Savita abused her that too physically this time... 
Archu s so sweet nowadays... n becoming stubborn too...  gud for her & for us too... πŸ˜†

2. abt Manav's dreams where his late mother comforts him saying Bappa will take care of him... obviusly she knows what her DIL is gonna do... 
hmm.. 😊 if at all she wuld have been alive, she & Archu would be the Best MIL-DIL pair n she wuld ve traeted Archu like a princess n y not, her one & only son's angel jo hai... (somhow like present or. PR Savita aai & Archu).. 
but then what would be the interest in the story πŸ˜†... & v need all masalas... so thats fine...

3. when Manav comes & sees Archu in moonlight (u r too romantic sweety n hre ly my heart rate increasd...) & wonders whether its his imagination or his angel is really sitting thr waiting for him

4. his few moments of happiness considering she has returned finally to HIS o THEIR home...

5. his concern for her on cing shes sitting outside in cold and rain.. such a sweet Manav

6. how he convinced Savita aai & confronted her tat how she culd let Archu sit outside in rain & nite time...

7. his khichdi for her... (oh i wish, i'll get some1 lik Manav 😍) & vin dinner together with sneak peaks& imaginig doin foo-foo ☺️...

8. their embarrassment on telling Vedant to sleep outside...

9. the nervousness they felt before talking...

Oh my GOD... 
STOP!!! wat am i doing... 

if I go on like this, my post mite exceed ur FF's length...

n I dint evn come to 3 LIGHTENING BOLTS... 
n I love U 
n how she tried to explain her feelings towards him 
n how he confronted her 
n still how he cant she her crying 
n the morning scene 
n her gesture of arranging the room lettin him know tat she s hre to STAY 
n how she convinced him bak with his words ly 
n their plan to esc Aai 
n Savita aai's Sona song  ...

what ll i lv and wat ll i tell ...

so i'll stop hre ly...

but let me tell u.. 

i really really LOVED this part... each & evry line...

i can write an essay writing also on this EPI (reminded me of my school days whr v ve to giv our POV of the story)

This is ur BESTEST ever...

n expecting BESTESTEST next...

i really really enjoyed the length...
pls dont reduce it...

if u dont mind, 

I LOVE U and lots of πŸ€— for u...

n sorry for the longer reply...

pls don mind...

i really stopped myself frm writing much longer...
still it became long... SORRY...

Edited by dhahi - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
@Dhahi: Loved your post. Well said about how you felt. Exactly all of us feeling the same.
Infinite number of πŸ€— to Nikki wouldn't be sufficient for this part of hers.

Nikki made all of us go mad (pagal) with her last part that we cannot get out of it and read it many times. After making us roam in ARMAN land ,dont know where Nikki as gone. πŸ˜”. Got busy i think. Hope she is doing well and got busy with studies.

She said that still expect the unexpected scenes of ARMAN in future. I was eagerly waiting for it.
Nikki Dear, come soon na.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago