Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 11)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Hi Nikita,
Thanks for this reply. I'll surely check out PR reloaded from the beginning. If what I've read so far is any indication, I know I'm in for a treat. Especially as you mentioned that you based your story on Sushant and Ankita's reactions. I know what you mean. They are so "darling" when they are together. So cute and loving.They tug at your heartstrings whenever you see them together, regardless of the situation. This is especially so when they can be themselves and don't have to "play" to the camera, (e.g. at the recent holi party when they were totally covered in colours and dancing together). Even though there were so many people around them, they seemed in a world of their own, just enjoying each other.

I'm eagerly awaiting your next update. I feel so proud to "know" such a talented young lady!!!! 

Am confused now... I think its better for me to clarify here in case I've misled you Ouch... I didn't base the story on Sushant and Ankita's PERSONALITIES, story has been framed around Manav and ARchana the way they have been shown in PR, what I meant to say was that I wrote it imagining that Sushant and Ankita were enacting the scenes of the FF as Manav and Archana.

Edited by nikitagmc - 04 July 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeversuan

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Hey Nikita... wow, this one was lonnnggg... and that's an understatement. Long not just in terms of reading, but also in terms that there was such a doldrum of emotions... for a minute I would feel bad for Archana, and then Manav, and then again her and so on... It was almost like a pendulum. I felt sooo tired after reading it, needed a re-read to understand so myriad of emotions ... still couldn't decide who to feel more for... though, in the end they both are one... 

I sooo wanted to get inside the FF and get that new guy, who is getting a divorce for slapping his wife (very realistic, though sad though) out of the frame, so that at least the two would get some time to talk with each other...  

Well, I definitely wasn't expecting this twist... I was wondering when you kept mentioning about his headache so often in the last few parts... hmmm, hopefully it would be fine, with archana by his side... he would recover, with no worry of malignancy... 

I am looking frd to the next one more eagerly than the last... and I def do not want them to unite so soon... let them spend more time becoming friends again... or similar... and then the union can happen at the right time...

Post soon... It is the only PR I know now... the TV is a hash of the original story...so, I don't bother with in anymore... not even for Sushant (or, maybe just take a peak a tiny winy bit at times...) Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Hi Nikita,
Thanks for this reply. I'll surely check out PR reloaded from the beginning. If what I've read so far is any indication, I know I'm in for a treat. Especially as you mentioned that you based your story on Sushant and Ankita's reactions. I know what you mean. They are so "darling" when they are together. So cute and loving.They tug at your heartstrings whenever you see them together, regardless of the situation. This is especially so when they can be themselves and don't have to "play" to the camera, (e.g. at the recent holi party when they were totally covered in colours and dancing together). Even though there were so many people around them, they seemed in a world of their own, just enjoying each other.

I'm eagerly awaiting your next update. I feel so proud to "know" such a talented young lady!!!! 

Am confused now... I think its better for me to clarify here in case I've misled you Ouch... I didn't base the story on Sushant and Ankita's PERSONALITIES, story has been framed around Manav and ARchana the way they have been shown in PR, what I meant to say was that I wrote it imagining that Sushant and Ankita were enacting the scenes of the FF as Manav and Archana.

Ah!. Got you now, Nikita. Don't worry, I'll still be very eager to read your next update. Your story is very captivating!!!!

LuvSSever

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Nikki Hug
Loved the update Hug
Thanx for posting three sub parts Smile

The things i loved were  Tarun-Manav conversation , Archu's realisation and their entry  -exit from the court Smile
I always love to watch Gunda Manav Day Dreaming

Felt very very bad for Manav Cry Desperately want him happy now Angry
You need to give him happiness girl Angry

Tumhara aur FF ka peecha itni asaani se nahi chodne wali main Evil Smile

Still you need to update Back to Bachpan Ouch

Better update the next part soon Stern Smile I cant wait more now Pinch

Edited by Swati_ - 05 July 2011 at 7:39am

LuvSSever

ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Sorry Im late again.. :(

You must think I nag you soo much for updates, but reply much later after you post it.

Just got a chance to read it, and its amazing, I really like it.
Dont worry Niki no one is leaving your FF, it has 10 times more meat and substance than the current version of PR which is on air.

I really like this, and from looking at it, anyone can tell that your a huge manav fan, since the whole story revolves around him. I would like to see Archu also get some footage and character growth actually.

Dont care much for a happy reunion, but would like to see them survive this rough patch.

Awaiting the next update.. :) 

Oh btw just wondering.. are the Judges allowed to use such language int he court room Shocked:

"What the hell is going on?" said the judge.  LOLLOL

Edited by ByteMe - 05 July 2011 at 12:24pm

lunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletthara

Hey Nikita... wow, this one was lonnnggg... and that's an understatement. Long not just in terms of reading, but also in terms that there was such a doldrum of emotions... for a minute I would feel bad for Archana, and then Manav, and then again her and so on... It was almost like a pendulum. I felt sooo tired after reading it, needed a re-read to understand so myriad of emotions ... still couldn't decide who to feel more for... though, in the end they both are one... I can totally understand that... even I got mad by the time I finished writing it... I had intended to make it in two parts, but once I started decribing, I couldn't stop.

I sooo wanted to get inside the FF and get that new guy, who is getting a divorce for slapping his wife (very realistic, though sad though) out of the frame, so that at least the two would get some time to talk with each other...  LOLLOLLOL Bechara didn't know he was indirectly becoming KMH (Kabab Mein Haddi)

Well, I definitely wasn't expecting this twist... I was wondering when you kept mentioning about his headache so often in the last few parts... hmmm, hopefully it would be fine, with archana by his side... he would recover, with no worry of malignancy... Yes, you were one of the rare ones (or wait, were you the only one) who seemed to have noticed it. Big smile

I am looking frd to the next one more eagerly than the last... and I def do not want them to unite so soon... let them spend more time becoming friends again... or similar... and then the union can happen at the right time...Big smile

Post soon... It is the only PR I know now... the TV is a hash of the original story...so, I don't bother with in anymore... not even for Sushant (or, maybe just take a peak a tiny winy bit at times...) WinkAha.. yeah I understand the peaking.. totally paisa wasool peaking it is.. I do the same every now and then. Wink

--Minks--

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Ah!. Got you now, Nikita. Don't worry, I'll still be very eager to read your next update. Your story is very captivating!!!!

Thanks a lot Sharon! Big smile
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swati_

Nikki Hug
Loved the update Hug
Thanx for posting three sub parts Smile

The things i loved were  Tarun-Manav conversation , Archu's realisation and their entry  -exit from the court Smile
I always love to watch Gunda Manav Day DreamingGunda?? ROFL

Felt very very bad for Manav Cry Desperately want him happy now Angry
You need to give him happiness girl Angry Not me, Archana will give him happiness...Big smile

Tumhara aur FF ka peecha itni asaani se nahi chodne wali main Evil Smile

Still you need to update Back to Bachpan OuchWoh to pata nahi ab kab hoga yaar... I have got idea for my next FF... but BTB ke baare mein abhi bhi undecided hu. Confused

Better update the next part soon Stern Smile I cant wait more now PinchWill try my best! There's a surprise in the next part!Embarrassed

Go to top