Originally posted by umayal
Hai Nikki Dear,
An unexpected Twist
. Never expected. Was Dreaming about how Manav - archu convo would be. How archu will tell him that she wish to be with him and wants this divorce to stop. How Manav will react, was thinking all this whereas you gave a surprise and a shocked twist in the story. You know Umi, I could have done that, and trust me it would have been a more practical way to handle the story too, a more real way, cos this is how couples normally solve their problems in real life- they sit across the table and talk and come to a concensus which is agreeable and favourable to BOTH. That is why I said my real intention of handling story in THIS way will come in next part.
But I would say for me,it has increased the eagerness to read the next parts even more. If ARMAN united here, then how their family accepts and the struggle regarding it only will remain. Whereas the twist you have given, ARMAN themselves have a lot to do, especially my archu as a long way to go to make her manav feel happy about his marriage to her.Yes, I wanted Archu to do some mehnat- prove her love to Manav. All that ignoring she has done in 4 months has landed heavily on her, and I wanted her to realise that- if Manav accepted her straightaway then it wouldn't have been possible.
So, though not comfortable with Manav's Disease(Actually i fear for you for giving manav this disease,be careful nikki
) , I liked reading this part a lot and loved it too for parts you have put. First will say why i liked it. then will give things which i loved.
I liked it a lot, Because with this part, what I see is , as you said ,
1. Archu will be dreaded to sign the papers hereafter which means she will say a no to divorce.
2. Archu's realization of how she treated manav so far though she was not intended to treat him that way and what's Manav state in all this at end.
3. For Me Arman seems United though it was not explicit (the way they left the court room and the final exit to the taxi).
4. Give a hope that Manav will get the needed care and love and for once be happy and feel relieved with archu being there for him and archu getting a way to prove herself. To put it simple, its her payback time with a tough time ahead.
I am most happy about point 3, that you interpreted it the way I wanted. Yes, ArMan entered the courtroom holding hands, and they quit the courtroom supporting each other. They are ALWAYS united, in every way, even if subconsciously. That is why I used that song from Guide- "Lakh manale duniya, saath na yeh chootega... jahan bhi le jaayein raahein, hum sang hain..."
Then I Loved are, so many places. couldn't mention all, actually felt so touched reading the parts,especially the last part left me speechless. so touching and emotional it was, felt for both of them
. You again proved you are a talented writer Nikki.
. Asusual I was able to picturize everything with ARMAN and enjoyed reading it and visualizing it.Ok now will try to say about i loved even though i cant express it fully.
1. whether the turmoil archu gone through till she faint in HER HUSBAND's arms or the way Manav gave a POW to siddhant and took HIS WIFE in his arms to the taxi ,I was totally impressed with this part.
2.Then comes the Manav and Tarun's convo. Can it be more realistic, touching and make us feel for Manav than the way it was. No way. it had all. Seriously poor Manav. does he had any options left. well said Manav, both about d's, k's and archu's state. ofcourse she was not strong enough to stand for him so far. so what does remain. He has restrained to his fate.
3. Then so many dialogues. wherever archu said and felt she was Manav's wife , the moment , she telling 'please take me away from here Manav', could feel her pain, the feelings, turmoil,happenings going on her mind, and then finally Manav taking charge of a husband infront of siddhant.This one is my favourite part in the story till here.
Loved this all Nikki and the parts I have not mentioned also. so many Hugs Dear.
Interesting lovable parts it was.A good treat for the weekend
So again going to pressurize you or bug you to soon give the next update as I am eagerly(this word is not sufficient to say) waiting for it.
Nikki, but one question, next part would be fine na, my hopes will stay na, No one will come and interrupt them right?, No one will separate them before archu become conscious(open her eyes) right?, will they have the personal talk in next part? will it (next part) be good for ARMAN.?Umi, if you wanna guess, then try and think along the way the characters have been developed till now. You know Archu better than me. I can only say she will stick to her characteristics.
Nikki, started to write,I liked,loved this part and waiting for next and thought of asking one question at last. But it came out as a essay and last ,instead of one ques,it became more than one. Haha.. I noticed that too.. but I love your long comments.. so PLEASE continue!