Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nikki Dear πŸ€—,

Thanks a Lot for the Update...Actually No apologies needed from Ur side,Its a Lot of Thanks and πŸ€—  to be given from Our side for this Lovely Update from U  , making time for us besides Ur Busy schedule...

Loved and Liked Ur update...

A Nice update that showed a Gradual Family Bonding and a Nice narration on Manav's first day at Hospital... Could understand how difficult a Person would feel when he was Busy all these years and now became idle or (Vetti officer -- Dont Know whether U Knew the meaning of it😊),
I could really understand it as I have become one(Vetti officer) for  a short  period...πŸ˜†...

Anyways whether its a Intense part or a smooth going part or just a Gradual plot,You never fail to leave Ur Imprint on it...
Just like that here too,you have made Ur Trademarks with the New 'Pesi Atom'πŸ˜ƒ and the Manav's Cute Kiss to archu with the Cutie pie speculator... I Hope that Boy Get some fun moments of ARMAN too by revealing it...

Nice one, and as always, How much ever U give, we eagerly wait for Ur next update from the moment we read Ur new one... so here too...Same... waiting eagerly Nikki...

The day at first I saw Him on the new pepsi ad, I was thinking was it He, then repeatedly it came on dish channel, the same Day i saw Ur PM and Ur FF part which had the same thing...
So U too gave surprise for us when something new on Sushant came...😊

ThereBy, can I expect the next part today or soon, may be june1😳, since there was news that Sushant going to perform in JDJ is here today...😳

Edited by umayal - 10 years ago
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hey nikki plsss update soon dear we r missing our arman aka sushita as nw a days sushita drought is here
Anijoyce thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Niki for all your efforts, this i made especially for you hope u like it..

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just to remind you that readers are waiting for an update! πŸ˜³
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bonnefille

Just to remind you that readers are waiting for an update! πŸ˜³

Not only the update, but also I have to reply to all the comments in the thread, which I kept thinking, 'kal karti hun, kal karti hun' since so much time.😳

Actually my sister got married recently, so I was busy in all that, and later came home to Mummy. 

I really need to take sometime out now and start writing the next part soon.
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Not only the update, but also I have to reply to all the comments in the thread, which I kept thinking, 'kal karti hun, kal karti hun' since so much time.😳

Actually my sister got married recently, so I was busy in all that, and later came home to Mummy. 

I really need to take sometime out now and start writing the next part soon.

Congratulations on your sister's wedding! Maaf kiya since it is totally understandable. 

Will be waiting for the next part. Do make the little patient tell Archana about the kiss. 😳 
mayusushita thumbnail
Congrats nikki on ur sis wedding
Update soon nikki eagerlyyy waiting
swahidantli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Niki./.. Still waiting... Please update...πŸ˜” Aur kitna intezaar... 
ishika_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Nikki,waiting for an update...please do update soon...
mayusushita thumbnail
Nikki plss update yaar
We all r waiting
Aur kitna intzaar 😭 😭