Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Niki, just loved this update, loved every scene in it whether it was Archu-Sachin or Manav-Satis or our wonderful ArMan, you wrote each scene so well.

It was nice that Archana went to talk with Sachin, she got the ball rolling and I am sure he will be there when Manav goes for his surgery, although he misses his family so much the challenge he gave himself of not returning till he makes it big is clouding his feelings and urge of going back. He does not realize the full family will welcome him with open arms.

Manav and Satish conversation was really an eye opener for Manav, he got the truth that Archana went back to him because she loved him and not out of pity and he got this from the person he had a complex of and who he thought was going to take his Archana away from him and he finally realized that his Archana will always be there loving and supporting him no matter what financial condition they are in. Loved Manav-Satish relationship in the show, Satish was such a great friend to Manav after it was cleared that Satish was not after Archana.

Thank you for the wonderful ArMan scenes😍😍 it was just perfect, everything and all I can think and dream of is those two scenes.  Manav always wanted to be loved and fussed and pampered and he wanted this from the one he truly loved and after knowing that she was not going to go anywhere, he let himself relax and express his feelings.  The bedroom scene of Manav putting his head on Archana's lap and their talks😍😍

Knowing that his Archana is not to leave him will help him go through the surgery with so much more confidence cause he will know that she will be waiting for him after his surgery. it would be even sweeter if Tarun and Sachin are also there.

Cannot wait for the next update and more ArMan scenes, can already picture the after surgery scenes of Archana looking after Manav and Manav looking at her with so much love.

Niki please do not take too long for the next update, cannot wait to read what happens next. Also looking forward to Savita-Archana teaming up and forming an unbreakable bond. When will Vandita warm up to Archana?

Thanks again NikiπŸ€—πŸ€—
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swahidantli

😊hey... thanks again for the update... wat do i say... just HATS OFF..πŸ‘ 

right from the title two meets and a reunion, i was waiting to read the meets(of course reunion too) but then was just wondering who could be the two people and i have to say u have wonderfully arranged two situations archana meeting sachin and then manav meeting satish... great,..πŸ˜ƒThankyou for your sweet words.. am glad you liked it. :)

it was a surprise to know that sachin was aware of all the manipulation done by savita..never really thought about that ( i see a possibility of sachin coming back soon...πŸ˜‰maybe before manav is admitted... )πŸ˜ƒKeep guessing!

then of course the talk between satish and manav... i remenber the 9th november 2009 episode where archana threw the divorce papers towards manav... wen manav was jealous about satish.. but after that they never really showed a clear talk between them... Yes, in original PR they always gave hints of Manav's inferiority complex but never explored it fully- when he felt embarassed of giving silver bangles to Archana while she was getting gold ones from her brother, when he felt so discouraged on coming to know of Archana and Satish that he signed divorce papers without even asking Archana... it wasn't fully explored in the serial but I always found it very interesting, especially since Manav and Satish were blatantly compared in the very beginning of the serial. u showcased it reaaly well... loved the line...
 "His eyes fell on Satish's shoes and his own chappals. He had always compared Satish with himself every time.For the first time today, he did not do it" 
.it really showed that now manav is sure of his destiny.. as in whoever and wateva he was archana was his destiny...😊😊 a change in manav where he wont feel inferior of not being capable of archana...
in the last part u partially made manav understand the real reason behind archana coming back... but this part totally made him realise that YES ARCHANA LOVED HIM... equally or probably more than he did...😊

lastly the reunion part... umm... wat do i say about it... the moment i read about the electricity off was sure of something coming up.. n yes it was fantastic... even though it wasnt an out and out romance the emotions that were depicted through it were mindblowing... the best being wen manav hugs her...😍 and then the bedroom part where he has his head on her lap... it somehow again reminded me of an episode after their anniversary when manav is sleeping on archana's lap and she kisses his forehead...πŸ˜ƒjust amazing...Glad you loved it.

thanks once again for updating early... thanks a lot...😊😊You're welcome! I hope your results were good!

and ya obviously waiting for the next update... Will try to update soon.

Originally posted by: unknown18

Such a cute ending!!

Great job Nikki πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love the development in story and characters

Thanks Sid! How are you doing??
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Nikita,

Thank you.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
You're welcome!!

Such a beautiful, and moving update.
I especially loved the scene with Arman at the dining table.
The ambiance was oh so romantic.
Such a rare treat for them to be alone at home.
Was so happy for them.❀️

Your brilliant writing allowed me to feel the love and emotion of this scene.
I could clearly imagine Manav breaking down and sobbing as he hugged Archana.
Also when she hugged him.
A very special moment for them and am so happy they have taken their relationship to a new level.
Look forward to where it goes from here.From here on things will go upward only, until the much awaited part comes.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Loved the car scene too.😊
It seemed very natural. I loved the fact that it was Satish who was the one to make Manav realise Archana's true feeling for him...that she has always loved him.Satish rocks!πŸ‘ Say it thrice!πŸ˜†
This gave him the confidence to reveal his true self to his love...his wife.😊

I'm shocked to find out that Savita knew all along where Sachin lives.😲
You sure know how to keep things interesting.Hehe, thanks.πŸ˜ƒ

The scene in the bedroom at the end...awww.😍
How sweet, tender and also very cute.
Would love to see more like this one.πŸ˜‰More like this? Or more than this?πŸ˜‰

Loved this part so much Nikita and can't wait for the next installment!😊Will try and update soon.. thanks for the comments.

Originally posted by: Athena.

Lovely.. one of my favourite parts maybe actually..

I love PR Reloadedβ€οΈπŸ˜†

Short and to the point, heheπŸ˜†. Thanks a lot!😳
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhahi

wow.. tat was really a sweeter update...Thankyou!

gud tat archu came to sachin...
but wen ll sachin learn? think he needs som more tim..He is stubborn just like his family members.. lolπŸ˜†
hopin tat he ll return soon.. atleast aftr manav's surgery...

i really lik satish.. both in PR(ogl) n PR reloaded... poor fellow, got stuck wit varsha in serial though..Me too. I did not like Satish for some reason when the serial started, but he gradually grew on me. He was the only character who was more or less un-butchered by the CV's.

wish his wife s not at all lik varsha.. 
pls let tat guy ve  a nicer life here atleast...In the serial he had a bad life due to his great wife Varsha🀒 and got no peace or kids, that is why I did not pair him up with Varsha this time..πŸ˜†.. no but jokes apart.. Varsha is good in this FF but somewhere I felt it was best not to pair him up with her so that scope of any future awkwardness between Manav archana Sulochana and Satish could be ruled out. That is why there will also never be any Shravani-Sachin pairing in this FF... that would make it awkward for all 4 when they live in the same house and remember past incidents and feelings.

n thn comes my fav. part..
FINALLY n FINALLY manav understood archu really loves him...
so he ll b feelin secure...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

though i epectd more romance, but yes, i agree wen he has a major surgery in 2 days, he cant think of all thos things...I know, with the darkness, candles, rain and the fact that ArMan were alone in the house, everyone was expecting something more, but its not just about the surgery, but also about the fact that Manav was more emotional than passionate in this part, and I felt the emotional reunion needs to be shown as properly than the physical reunion.

well nevr mind, v kno.. u ll bring tat on wen tim comes up..keep the faith..
loved their talk...

nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Nikki  Dear,

Back after reading the part Many times.😊 😳.
Actually I went to native ,I was there on sunday, today returned back and read your update that too at my home(TN), so it was Double treat for me.Hey Umi! Hope you had a good trip and back!

What a installment it was. Nice sweet update.
The Heading (Part Name) you have kept seems to be Trailer for the Part.Yeah I knew most people would guess about Sachin and Manav, I wanted to make everyone wonder about the second one. I doubt many people had expected Satish to make an entry at this point and in such a manner.
'Two meetings and a Reunion', when I read it,I knew for sure one would be Sachu-Archu as we know it already, but was thinking whose could be the second one. Sathish-Manav was a pleasant surprise and a matured calm talk that exactly portray the characters they are.

Then comes the Reunion that the heading says about.

First I thought was it Sachu's union with his family.Is that going to be the fruitful result of Archu's convo with him.Sachin's reunion! Oh, I didn't think only ki people can interpret it this way also!πŸ˜† Yay I fooled you! :P
But when I read the second meeting and the power cut only makes it Know or indicates that its the much awaited ARMAN's union. 😍 

ARMAN reunion was so lovely said and written that I would come later to it.

First would like to say that  or give a Big  πŸ€—  and πŸ‘ to you for keeping all the characters intact with the original character they are portrayed of.
Always your FF ends me in thinking, wasn't this the nature we first saw in this character in original PR and it vanished later. Wasn't this the nature we had admired,Loved or Liked in this character and got hooked to watch the serial.

Same goes in this part too. Either it be the playful,little irresponsible Sachin, or Our lovable ARMAN alies Bholu,Hardworking Manav and sweet ,soft  innocent archu or the Ever Decent Sensible Sathish, all stayed true to their character and they all are lively and live in your FF with their Original Traits. Thanks for it.Awww.. Umi you write such things so sweetly, brings a smile on my face each time.. yes, the originally conceived characters were such gems plus there was such a stellar cast, I really don't understand why Ekta ruined all the characters and the story for us. :(

Then, First comes the First Meeting:
Archu - Sachu talks, the way he gave her food reminded me of old sachu. Really this is one character that had so much potential and would had played a perfect Lakshman in case of Manav if retained and allowed.But unfortunately the scriptwriters of original PR killed it.They killed him even before his track started in the serial. Poor chap.. I liked his character and the guy who played him.. I forgot his name.. Raj something.

So what, Nikki's FF is there na, to fulfill all of it. so here you had gone with it πŸ€— and its the start, a beginning ,This time it was failure attempt for archu and not so smoothy convo between them, But I wish to read and visualize more of them in  the upcoming parts or future. Wish to see their Devar-Vahini convos.Of course! You can imagine what will be the state of Archana and Manav after the naughty devar returns home. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Sachu was still in a confused state, could understand his current turmoil too- being returned as a loser after big talks, Still, he has to change himself and get through for what is needed, the splendid support which the family needs right now.
And archu was no where wrong in her behavior with him also. Anger tho will definitely come. and as she need ,Sachu needs them and family needs sachu. so a cooperation is needed. hope she succeeds in it in the upcoming future.

Then, comes the Second Meeting:

Can Any meeting or scene would have given such a satisfaction or more appropriate one to take the insecurity of Manav from his heart rather than this Meeting. The perfect Guy Figure, whom Manav as always thought of and the insecurities he build just because Karanjkars wants that perfect Guy,  Hearing from that perfect Guys own mouth ,that archu was Meant for Only Manav and she Loves only Manav was the best thing for Manav to hear.
Can it be anyone rather than Sathish himself telling Archu loved Manav right from the first and She was no where near to or committed to Sathish will give such a credit.

So it was the Perfect meeting of the Two.
And it was as Decent as of the two and how  Sathish was portrayed right from beginning. I like and Love this character so much. even this was not spared in original is a Diff story.Nah, I think Satish was more or less okay till the end. Not as butchered as the rest. Passable.Embarrassed

All the dialogues were superb. it was written so nicely. Symbolically(with the line he looked at his chappals and shoes but didnt compare anything) you said Manav's comparison with Sathish ends as Manav believes that Archu was his alone and no more comparison or inferior feeling needed there. He started believing it and that shows or gives me the pleasure of reading the much awaited feeling from Manav. Thanks a lot for it Nikki.

This meeting was the Best and a matured one. both behaves so true and I could see them so lively there. Though not believing Manav is innocent, Sathish maintained his decency and cool with Manav ,said,stated all the facts that he was clear about.And Manav as always humble and soft, he apologized though he was not at fault, the circumstances were.You know, I always wanted Manav and Satish to be good friends, and even though it did happen in PR, it did not exactly happen the way I'd wanted or imagined it to. This is a different attempt in the same direction.

Then, comes the much awaited and the sweet ARMAN reunion:

I have put the heading,But dont know where to start, where to end and how to say.
It was sweetest, Emotional and a perfect reunion on the PERFECT CIRCUMSTANCES and SITUATIONS and not as original PR.
All was setup for the wonderful reunion perfectly. And mostly it was real and not Dramatic.

Could visualize everything.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The way it started with power cut, could know you were for a Treat πŸ˜‰ . but thought had to wait for privacy as everyone would be there, but you have made only two of them and other's out. so obviously we are for it.

The way archu asked Manav to come first,close the door and then scolding him for making the floor dirty,  I was reminded of my mom's one's. Exactly the way I would get and how embarrassed with a sleepy smile I would be standing...😳.πŸ˜†-----πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then comes the Second Perfect Hug for me. the first ARMAN hug in orig PR was my most fav as it was the first one and it was there because archu was so comfy with them and all she poured out needed  such a one.

And the one you have given here was the second perfect one.Manav's  state, he asking you wont go na
And the Reason for Tears(I loved the way you put it.πŸ€—). Its because he realized she was always there for him even in hatred and all circumstances and that he can now be safe and secure ,have a loving one to be on his side and expect something from his loved one.
Very well put and archu didnt know it but the way she comforted him by responding the hug was even more lovely.

Then comes pampering of Manav, the oh so not naughty Manav trying to be cute,naughty and childish. could visualize him keeping his head on her lap and archu stroking his hair,Lovely scene and the way he would be at peace is visualized there in the way you had written it.

I would go on and on, if you leave me  ,then it would become Longer one than the part you had written/posted 😳 πŸ˜†...As it already became one... 😳 πŸ˜•...Sorry for such a lengthier one. But couldn't stop.

So I stop here, I just loved this part.Am so so so glad! I have visualized this scene in my head so many times ever since I started this FF.Embarrassed

An still wanted More. could not stop that thought, that too it ended with such a last scene which obviously make us ask more. ... you know how greedy we are on that 😳 ...So always wanted more.

Thus eagerly waiting for the Next update and awaiting it. Know you are Busy, sorry to bug you with update request...but Kya karoon yaar,yours was the ray of pleasure .--- will try and update soon..

Will reply to the rest of the comments tomorrow guys, I really should go to sleep now.. am making too many spelling errors..
swahidantli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

hey yes my results were great... i cleared in both the groups in the first attempt... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›n yeah do update soon... plsss...πŸ˜‰

Thanks Sid! How are you doing??

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ .. The last bit was so cute!!!
And yea , would have been nice if there was such a scene on the show , so that you could have got that "manav's head on Archu's lap" pic .

Loved the update .. and all the three scenes . 
And yeah , ArMan milan was faster in your FF :p . 

And okay, okay, I will stop being a sachin-shravani shipper now . πŸ€” . 

And btw , whats up with sachin next ? I thought you would show Archu-sachu at D House doorstep and manav opening the door .. and both hugging each other and crying with pavitra rishta music playing in the background . 

This took me by surprise .. bcuz the way you wrote the previous parts , I thought you were setting things up for him to come back to his family just before the surgery or something .

Satish-Manav scene - Dear ol' Satish ... as polite as ever :p .
He is one of my fav characters , would have liked to see him have more of a role in your FF , but I can understand why you dont want to pair up varsha-satish ( and sachin-shravani)  after you explained the reason . 

Oh well , I like varsha-abhimanyu too..

Chalo you have finally resolved two things which has always been like manav's inner turmoil - his "satish-superior; me-inferior" complex , and his fear of archu leaving him again ... that uncertainity has been eating him away on the inside since such a long time.

swahidantli thumbnail
hey wen r u updating???????
dying to read ther next part...πŸ˜”
armaan relationship taken to a next level...πŸ˜‰
plzzz update soon... 
swahidantli thumbnail
hey waiting badly for ur update... every sunday i just sit the whole day on the net to see if u have updated... but u havent since 5 weeks.. please update soon

mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
hey niki where r udear update soon dear ...waiting fr it very eagerly πŸ˜Š