Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swahidantli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😊hey... thanks again for the update... wat do i say... just HATS OFF..πŸ‘ 
right from the title two meets and a reunion, i was waiting to read the meets(of course reunion too) but then was just wondering who could be the two people and i have to say u have wonderfully arranged two situations archana meeting sachin and then manav meeting satish... great,..πŸ˜ƒ

it was a surprise to know that sachin was aware of all the manipulation done by savita..never really thought about that ( i see a possibility of sachin coming back soon...πŸ˜‰maybe before manav is admitted... )

then of course the talk between satish and manav... i remenber the 9th november 2009 episode where archana threw the divorce papers towards manav... wen manav was jealous about satish.. but after that they never really showed a clear talk between them... u showcased it reaaly well... loved the line...
 "His eyes fell on Satish's shoes and his own chappals. He had always compared Satish with himself every time.For the first time today, he did not do it" 
.it really showed that now manav is sure of his destiny.. as in whoever and wateva he was archana was his destiny...😊😊 a change in manav where he wont feel inferior of not being capable of archana...
in the last part u partially made manav understand the real reason behind archana coming back... but this part totally made him realise that YES ARCHANA LOVED HIM... equally or probably more than he did...😊

lastly the reunion part... umm... wat do i say about it... the moment i read about the electricity off was sure of something coming up.. n yes it was fantastic... even though it wasnt an out and out romance the emotions that were depicted through it were mindblowing... the best being wen manav hugs her...😍 and then the bedroom part where he has his head on her lap... it somehow again reminded me of an episode after their anniversary when manav is sleeping on archana's lap and she kisses his forehead...πŸ˜ƒjust amazing...

thanks once again for updating early... thanks a lot...😊😊

and ya obviously waiting for the next update... 
Edited by swahidantli - 11 years ago
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Such a cute ending!!

Great job Nikki πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love the development in story and characters
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nikita,
Thank you.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Such a beautiful, and moving update.
I especially loved the scene with Arman at the dining table.
The ambiance was oh so romantic.
Such a rare treat for them to be alone at home.
Was so happy for them.❀️

Your brilliant writing allowed me to feel the love and emotion of this scene.
I could clearly imagine Manav breaking down and sobbing as he hugged Archana.
Also when she hugged him.
A very special moment for them and am so happy they have taken their relationship to a new level.
Look forward to where it goes from here.

Loved the car scene too.😊
It seemed very natural. I loved the fact that it was Satish who was the one to make Manav realise Archana's true feeling for him...that she has always loved him.
This gave him the confidence to reveal his true self to his love...his wife.😊

I'm shocked to find out that Savita knew all along where Sachin lives.😲
You sure know how to keep things interesting.

The scene in the bedroom at the end...awww.😍
How sweet, tender and also very cute.
Would love to see more like this one.πŸ˜‰

Loved this part so much Nikita and can't wait for the next installment!😊
Athena. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely.. one of my favourite parts maybe actually..

I love PR Reloadedβ€οΈπŸ˜†
dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow.. tat was really a sweeter update...

gud tat archu came to sachin...
but wen ll sachin learn? think he needs som more tim..
hopin tat he ll return soon.. atleast aftr manav's surgery...

i really lik satish.. both in PR(ogl) n PR reloaded... poor fellow, got stuck wit varsha in serial though..
wish his wife s not at all lik varsha.. 
pls let tat guy ve  a nicer life here atleast...

n thn comes my fav. part..
FINALLY n FINALLY manav understood archu really loves him...
so he ll b feelin secure...

though i epectd more romance, but yes, i agree wen he has a major surgery in 2 days, he cant think of all thos things...
well nevr mind, v kno.. u ll bring tat on wen tim comes up..
loved their talk...

LuvSSever thumbnail
Nikki Dear πŸ€—,

Should i say that it was a Lovely Update. Its obvious that it would have left me GrinningπŸ˜ƒ all the time. Do I need to Say it or explain the feel..
 You Know that we would really love this part and go πŸ˜ƒ 😍  πŸ₯³  because your part was so so so so  ❀️.

Was so Happy to read this part and Loved it more that I got stuck with words and used full emoticons above.

But will surely have my essay coming on the way.😳
But before that I will read your part once again or may be more times till I feel like Reading it and have the pleasure and joy for some more time.😊

Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Nikki  Dear,

Back after reading the part Many times.😊 😳.
Actually I went to native ,I was there on sunday, today returned back and read your update that too at my home(TN), so it was Double treat for me.

What a installment it was. Nice sweet update.
The Heading (Part Name) you have kept seems to be Trailer for the Part.
'Two meetings and a Reunion', when I read it,I knew for sure one would be Sachu-Archu as we know it already, but was thinking whose could be the second one. Sathish-Manav was a pleasant surprise and a matured calm talk that exactly portray the characters they are.

Then comes the Reunion that the heading says about.

First I thought was it Sachu's union with his family.Is that going to be the fruitful result of Archu's convo with him.
But when I read the second meeting and the power cut only makes it Know or indicates that its the much awaited ARMAN's union. 😍 

ARMAN reunion was so lovely said and written that I would come later to it.

First would like to say that  or give a Big  πŸ€—  and πŸ‘ to you for keeping all the characters intact with the original character they are portrayed of.
Always your FF ends me in thinking, wasn't this the nature we first saw in this character in original PR and it vanished later. Wasn't this the nature we had admired,Loved or Liked in this character and got hooked to watch the serial.

Same goes in this part too. Either it be the playful,little irresponsible Sachin, or Our lovable ARMAN alies Bholu,Hardworking Manav and sweet ,soft  innocent archu or the Ever Decent Sensible Sathish, all stayed true to their character and they all are lively and live in your FF with their Original Traits. Thanks for it.

Then, First comes the First Meeting:
Archu - Sachu talks, the way he gave her food reminded me of old sachu. Really this is one character that had so much potential and would had played a perfect Lakshman in case of Manav if retained and allowed.But unfortunately the scriptwriters of original PR killed it.

So what, Nikki's FF is there na, to fulfill all of it. so here you had gone with it πŸ€— and its the start, a beginning ,This time it was failure attempt for archu and not so smoothy convo between them, But I wish to read and visualize more of them in  the upcoming parts or future. Wish to see their Devar-Vahini convos.

Sachu was still in a confused state, could understand his current turmoil too- being returned as a loser after big talks, Still, he has to change himself and get through for what is needed, the splendid support which the family needs right now.
And archu was no where wrong in her behavior with him also. Anger tho will definitely come. and as she need ,Sachu needs them and family needs sachu. so a cooperation is needed. hope she succeeds in it in the upcoming future.

Then, comes the Second Meeting:

Can Any meeting or scene would have given such a satisfaction or more appropriate one to take the insecurity of Manav from his heart rather than this Meeting. The perfect Guy Figure, whom Manav as always thought of and the insecurities he build just because Karanjkars wants that perfect Guy,  Hearing from that perfect Guys own mouth ,that archu was Meant for Only Manav and she Loves only Manav was the best thing for Manav to hear.
Can it be anyone rather than Sathish himself telling Archu loved Manav right from the first and She was no where near to or committed to Sathish will give such a credit.

So it was the Perfect meeting of the Two.
And it was as Decent as of the two and how  Sathish was portrayed right from beginning. I like and Love this character so much. even this was not spared in original is a Diff story.

All the dialogues were superb. it was written so nicely. Symbolically(with the line he looked at his chappals and shoes but didnt compare anything) you said Manav's comparison with Sathish ends as Manav believes that Archu was his alone and no more comparison or inferior feeling needed there. He started believing it and that shows or gives me the pleasure of reading the much awaited feeling from Manav. Thanks a lot for it Nikki.

This meeting was the Best and a matured one. both behaves so true and I could see them so lively there. Though not believing Manav is innocent, Sathish maintained his decency and cool with Manav ,said,stated all the facts that he was clear about.And Manav as always humble and soft, he apologized though he was not at fault, the circumstances were.

Then, comes the much awaited and the sweet ARMAN reunion:

I have put the heading,But dont know where to start, where to end and how to say.
It was sweetest, Emotional and a perfect reunion on the PERFECT CIRCUMSTANCES and SITUATIONS and not as original PR.
All was setup for the wonderful reunion perfectly. And mostly it was real and not Dramatic.

Could visualize everything.

The way it started with power cut, could know you were for a Treat πŸ˜‰ . but thought had to wait for privacy as everyone would be there, but you have made only two of them and other's out. so obviously we are for it.

The way archu asked Manav to come first,close the door and then scolding him for making the floor dirty,  I was reminded of my mom's one's. Exactly the way I would get and how embarrassed with a sleepy smile I would be standing...😳.πŸ˜†

Then comes the Second Perfect Hug for me. the first ARMAN hug in orig PR was my most fav as it was the first one and it was there because archu was so comfy with them and all she poured out needed  such a one.

And the one you have given here was the second perfect one.Manav's  state, he asking you wont go na
And the Reason for Tears(I loved the way you put it.πŸ€—). Its because he realized she was always there for him even in hatred and all circumstances and that he can now be safe and secure ,have a loving one to be on his side and expect something from his loved one.
Very well put and archu didnt know it but the way she comforted him by responding the hug was even more lovely.

Then comes pampering of Manav, the oh so not naughty Manav trying to be cute,naughty and childish. could visualize him keeping his head on her lap and archu stroking his hair,Lovely scene and the way he would be at peace is visualized there in the way you had written it.

I would go on and on, if you leave me  ,then it would become Longer one than the part you had written/posted 😳 πŸ˜†...As it already became one... 😳 πŸ˜•...Sorry for such a lengthier one. But couldn't stop.

So I stop here, I just loved this part.

An still wanted More. could not stop that thought, that too it ended with such a last scene which obviously make us ask more. ... you know how greedy we are on that 😳 ...So always wanted more.

Thus eagerly waiting for the Next update and awaiting it. Know you are Busy, sorry to bug you with update request...but Kya karoon yaar,yours was the ray of pleasure .

Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi Nikki,

Forgot to add one more thing.
Manav has asked archu to put leave and they are going to
Haji ali place na, I just love the narration you have given
About that place and man av.s visit last time. And going to see arman there again, I am happy and eager
To read.

Definitely a small date or outing of arman will be there na in the next update.
Before the big surgery we wish to read some nicer sweet touching moments of
Them. Wish will be fulfil na Nikki dear.

Then one more thing,
Hats of f for your writing and narration that it always ends up
Or easy to visualize with org arman/sushita and all actors.

You write in such a way that scene comes in front of us. Thanks for
It.Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Niks πŸ€—
You updated early ha...
It was a wonderful,wonderful,wonderful update...😊  This will be counted in my favourite parts...😊

Ah...Arman reunite ❀️ 
Loved how the reunion took place ...loved how they understood each other gradually...loved how you did not show it abruptly...yes it took a long time hon but never felt bored or rather it was the most perfect reunion...😍 
Awww...Manav πŸ€— 
The way he asked Archu about her place in his life was so cute and adorable...finally Archu managed to make him believe her...how i wished to see this Archana in the show...
Awww...Manav doesnt like to drink milk like me...Me too hate it...😡
Sachin  
Huh...Please think of your Dada ...He needs you...
But i am liking his character...His insecurities are justified...I am sure he is going to come back sooner or later...😊
Liked his and ARchu's scene...Thank god...Archu in your ff is a human..her character was so ruined in the show na Nikki
Satish...😊 
I have always loved him...Even in the show and your ff...This was the only character which was not ruined...😊 
Lucky  Satish...K's ka dammad banne se bach gaya πŸ˜†

Niks you know i like each and every character in your ff...
Flawed yet likable...
 Me waiting for B2B...

Niks ASR ki duniya main hum apko kabhi nahi bhoolenge
Infact i hardly post on that forum...Dont have any friends over there..only read some FF's..
Friends i made here are the one i love πŸ€—
But yes i love BARUN...You need to watch him Niks..He is so goofy and adorable...

Waiting eagerly for the next update...πŸ˜ƒ
Love you...Take care πŸ€—
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wowww nikki grt job haan πŸ‘...sooo lovelyyy update loved d conversation between manav and satish ...satish is sooo gud human being in ur ff  tooo ...lyk what he said dat " i am nt d hero in dis story i am playing a supportive character to reunite u and archu "...and soo happy dat satish told 2 manav wht archu feel fr him frm d starting ...also sooo happy 2 knw dat sachin feels guilty dat he had hurt his big bro and his baba ...

and at last loved d arman scene ...loved d way manav hugged archu sooo tight frm her waist ...❀️❀️ d scene in their bedroom hw cutely manav lying on d bed by putting his head on archu lap ...remimded me of pr when manav put his head on archu lap after their anniversry ...sooo cute d way manav hiding in archu lap ...archu hand in manav's hair hw romantic ...😍loved it when manav making faces in gulping milkπŸ˜†and at last hw manav cutly said 2 archu dat "can i sleep lyk dis fr some more tym ...sooo swt it ws😍i can imagine sush saying dis 2 anki and she wil be blushing lyk anything ...awww😍😍miss dem soo much ...

sooo nikki waiting fr ur next update sooo eagerlyyy wid more cute romance lyk dis ...and its so gud 2 knw  dat no one is in deir house so dey can spend alone tym wid each wid lots of romanceπŸ˜‰

sooo bye dear again i can say sooo wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸΌ