Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Nikita,
I loved these parts, which I'm sure you know I would. 😊
In the first part, I loved the tender moments between Arman in the kitchen.The way Manav looks at her and what he's thinking while he looks at her, is so tender. I loved the scene where Archana stops by the garage and quietly waits for Manav to finish his work, so that they can walk home together.

I loved how you described the way Archana held on to Manav's arm as they walked home. The way Archana stood up to Savita was heartwarming. A sign of her growth as a character. Probably, over time, Savita will be influenced by the new Archana, and will herself change.

The moment when Arman do the aarti together...very touching indeed. Reminded me of the scene in PR, when they did the aarti together at the D's house. That was very moving too.

I really loved the bedroom scene in the second part. Our dear Manav was so shy.☺️  The way he sees Archana...beautifully described. Archana's continued genuine concern for his health is adorable yet so real.

I hope Archana taking Baba into her confidence regarding Manav's health will bear fruit in a positive way. He sure needs eveyones support now. I think Vedant is so cute and mischievous. A perfect foil for Vandita. I see the beginnings of a great bonding between Archana and Vandita.

Dharmesh sure seems the complete opposite to his PR character! He was so courteous to Manav. Am eagerly waiting to see how he impacts the story.

Great going again Nikita! Looking forward to the next installment and all the best for your exams. God bless!
Athena. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Niki, once again, for such a great and long update! I must confess, at the end of subpart 1 I was so upset I had already finished reading. Then I saw there was still 2 to read and I got so happy lolπŸ˜†. I actually laughed at myself. 

Anywaaay.. this was lovely! Great play on words, symbolism, characterisation! I especially liked the part when Manav tells himself that he has to return to normal life and stop overthinking. Then he sees Archana - their moment together brought him back to real life and as he leaves he begins overthinking again. This is a perfect situation to show why he needs Archana REALISTICALLY - she tries to bring balance into his life. 

I wish this is really how they had portrayed Archana and Manav in the show. These characters are so real! Whenever I was Pavitra Rishta, I have to convince myself that perhaps somewhere in this world there is someone like Archana/Manav, because otherwise I just can't imagine how these people could exist lol. I mean like you said, there is being GOOD then there is FOOLISH. 

This is so random but I giggled when I read "ignore the karanjkars in the background" πŸ˜† LOL. I don't know what's funny about that but it really is for me. And I laughed at the bit Savita called her "Archana Karanjkar" - I totally took your advice and ignore the K word. Please don't feel bad at this; you have an amazing way with words and you write so eloquently but I just have to point out that it will sound better to say " _____ and I" rather than "I and ____" (e.g. Baba and I...). I also believe it is more grammatically correct :)

OK, so I am at the point where I ask you to update soon. Except.. you must know that humans have a bad habit... we always complain.. even if you give us lots we keep wanting more.. and here your updates are getting longer and I'm getting more greedy. So please understand that I can't be some Archana/Manav[as portrayed on TV] & bless me with another long update soon! 
Athena. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG I forgot to talk about Vedant, Vandita and Dharmesh! To be honest, you made me feel really guilty. I remember sometimes I used to think 'why can't they speak up a bit?' (after all they are Savita's kids) and I completely gave them a backseat until you brought them out in this update. I completely understand the adult-or-kid confusion lol, I've asked my parents the same Qns (I bet everyone does)! Love the brothers defying Vandu to dance on Munni/Sheila haha.. and the way Vedant & Vandu are different is nice. Neither are wrong in their place. Although, perhaps unconsciously on your part, I do wonder why it is Vandu - the girl - being the one who understands the mother and Vedant - the boy - putting more focus on his studies. I know I am just over thinking and making useless, baseless comments -___-

Dharmesh: what do I say about him? When I read his name I had to check that I did not dream about the Vaishu-Tarun jodi once! I have to sit on the fence with this character. I think there is scope for him to turn negative - as he did in the TV show. Nice to know that he is confident in his business and that he is providing high quality spare parts, according to Manav, but that one comment about Dharmesh coming prepared to load off the parts in one go makes me feel uneasy :/

Now, I must really go. Thank you again for a wonderful read. It really shows that you have put lots of thoughts behind every word you say! :)

Edit: DAMN, I forgot to add one more thing! I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really (I actually typed every really without copy paste so this proves how much I REALLYYY) believe Baba will turn it all around this time. [In real, I believe in you more than Baba and looking at how you have been dealing with all the issues so far I have full faith that Baba will turn a new leaf]. Also, Baba really takes pride in the person Manav has become and he feels that Manav, his most respected son, doesn't believe enough in him to share his difficulties. This must feel like a big blow to him - I feel this is a huge punishment and this consequence could be enough to help him leave alcohol and move forward in life. After all Bappa has come home, he will surely spread happiness. 
Edited by Athena. - 12 years ago
shovanashrestha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

[I love shy Manav! Sushant used to enact it so well, I used to go aww... Even I luv shy manav. These moment reminds me of the old PR ,All shy and cosy Arman ...Gosh ...I miss them so much. πŸ˜­

πŸ‘πŸΌYou are thinking along the story! Actually, earlier I wanted to bring Atya back in this part only, but then I decided to wait for the right moment.πŸ˜‰ Wow .. Atya will be backπŸ€—This means Archu doubt regarding Varsha being in Delhi will somehow be cleared. This means more Arman moments as Manv has said that he still have some time for his surgery as his case is no that serious, can we have the very special moments of Arman you know what I meanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†though I don't know how logical it will be in the current flow of story. πŸ˜³

You must be thinking Gosh ..this woman is so demanding.πŸ˜†

Even I don't hav high hope on Dam Baba as u hav earlier said that his character will somehow be the same as in PR. Just hope that He too don't go on giving guilt trips to Manav for not telling him first regarding his health issue. 
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wait a minute .. now i am having doubts ..

are you going to show that ... baba tells atya about manav's condition and calls her for helping out .. but does not tell about his illness to any other deshmukh ?

uff .. you are right ... lots of scope for guesswork ...
please dont make us wait for two months again ...

and why the hell is it just two sub parts ?.. I got used to three ... πŸ˜”

Now to compensate .. I demand four sub parts next time... 😈  ...

ok .. just kidding .. πŸ˜†
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
read both the parts...n both were fab!!!!
loved manav n archana's relationship...the way manav is supporting archana is too good!!!!
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
 Nikki πŸ€—
I loved , loved , loved this part . I was trying to say it in a different way but alas! could not find a better way  I feel very repetitive typing the same sentence  

After reading two subparts i thought you will post the third one , but i guess you were busy with the exams . I always feel bad reading the last line of your update

So finally Ganpati celebrations are on . I loved the way you took care of each and every thing of this festival including the hartalika fast 😊 I have always loved SARVAJANIK GANPATI😊 I enjoy watching ganpatis and the scenes from my childhood 😊

I loved Savita-Manav scene 😊 Like Lunzi , me too can imagine Sushant and Ushaji in this scene 😊 Beautifully written 😊 I could imagine Manav scolding Savita in his soft yet firm voice, hurt yet strong... How much i wished to see this scene , but , these dumb cv's 🀒
Nikki i am happy you did not make Manav rude or completely break relation with her. I am glad Manav still cares for his mother though he is angry 😊 The thing i disliked in the show .

Coming to the kids , Wow !!!!! Vedant is smart 😎 I felt he is a mixture os Manav and Sachin . I dont want him to be like Manav 😊 I liked the way he was open about his feelings and his AAi's confusing behaviourπŸ˜• Awww...i loved him Nikki 😊
Vandu is so innocent . Can completely understand her disliking towards Archu . Hope she accepts her Vahini soon as Archu will be a great support to her 😊
Do kids have a major role in the story further ?

Awww...Me too enjoyed the siblings banter like Archu 😊 Both the brothers not allowing her to perform on Munni and Sheila πŸ˜† 
Vedant : There are many boys in the chawl πŸ˜†   That was so cute Nikki .
Will vandu perform on a arti then ? Will Arman participate as a team for the Antakshari ?

Coming to Arman 😍
I loved each and every scene 😊 Manav smiling and  blushing when  Archu praises him was so adorable 😍 So Manav type, My adorable Manav  πŸ€—
Manav closing his eyes and not looking in the mirror πŸ˜†  Buddhu kahi ka πŸ˜†
I am missing Sushant more after reading you FF

I hope Archu telling Baba , helps Manav . You want make Damo Baba a useless character in your FF unlike the serial , i trust you πŸ˜ƒ

Hm...So atya is back 😊 I think now Archu will come to know about Varsha 😊

Waiting eagerly for your next installment 😊 Hope you get time to do it soon 😊
When are your exams Nikki ?

Love you Nikki 😊

Oops !!!!Sorry for such a long and boring post
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nikki wanted to ask you one more thing , do you have the hole FF planned in your head or you plan the story after each update ?
I remember , you had told us how Arman's consummation scene would be ..The mantras being chanted outside , Arman taking marriage vows again ...Hai na ?
LuvSSever thumbnail
Dear Nikki,

I thought ok, archu telling damo baba and he informing sav aai may show a change in her and manav be relived and have peace for some time. I just want his peace these days that too wih some wish on my part in it where I wish archu being the cause for it 😳.  Whenever you bring  a scene of Manav smile and the cuteness and shy mannerisms of him ,it brings a smile on my face...

But After reading Lunzi's post, yes she had a point. Like how Manav was thinking and didnt like the fact just because of his illness archu had returned,
The same just because of this sav aai and sachin turning for good and coming in terms will not go well na...

That too the way you wrote the scene in this part where Manav brings in the food and sav aai reaction on it , the emotions flown thro, showed still  they both have the affection for each other and surely gives a belief and trust that without this news being informed, they can come on terms with sav aai showing the remorse...  Apart the trust on them,as swati said we trust you that you always give us pleasure and feel too good in reading your parts.

So I to wish to see like Atya coming in and none of the others be informed about this.
some what the circumstance change ,they come on terms and then this news being revealed where Damo ,Atya  and archu helping manav.

Ok, Nikki, I started the post to write a simple 4 lines but ended up writing big...
Oh dont know when I will overcome this habit of  writing long posts always.
I ended up in long posts always 😳

Nikki, sorry if it  as bored you...

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lunza

wow , vedant and vandu got so much of "screen time " in this part ...
till now they were in the background ... now i feel like i know them a bit more .. esp vedant .. first time you have made him talk so much .. lol ... Yes, I think this is the first time I gave him so many dialogues...  basically from the beginning I wanted to portray him as a studious and quiet person, (though he did take part in the sibling banter with Sachin sometimes) there were frequent references as to how Sachin had to drag him out to play cricket, reading till late at night etc. Even in this part, he didn't really speak till Manav asked him to share his views. Plus very frankly speaking, our focus wasn't on him a lot earlier..πŸ˜†..now him and Vandu have a role to play in the story since all the action is at Deshmukh house!
i said vedant might turn out be manav part 2 .. still feel that way ... i really like vedant and vandu !!!

you know , till now , you have kinda clubbed them together .. referring them to as twins or kids ... so i was beginning to feel both would even hold the same opinions about the things happening around them ..that you would probably not pay much attention to both of them individually , if you know what i mean ... it was nice to see that both see things differently .. nice touch there niki !!!Thanks! The characters of all 4 Deshmukh children are meant to be different from each other, but they all love each other and that is to be their binding force. More on this will come up ahead.

and oh , you have got me excited about the ganesh chaturti celebrations and games ... antakshari , dance etc .. will you describe all that in the later parts ? ...Yes I will be writing about it, but I myself do not know in how much detail. Let's see..
you are pucca writing the archu-vandu thing na ? i mean archu helping out vandu with the dance ? ,... i so wanna see them bond Yes, Archu Vandu bonding together will come up ahead... basically how Archu bonds with each member will come up- we all know that is the key to Manav's heart.πŸ˜‰

and oh , i loved the scenes between manav and savita .. be it them shouting at each other .. or manav later apologising to her and coaxing her to eat ...
i really imagined ushaji in the scene ...
i guess i havent told this before .. waise kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai .. its kinda understood i guess . that i too see the actors in my head when i read your FF ... ankita , sushant , ushaji  , prarthana etc ...

today i was visualising ushaji and sushant in my head .. .. they would have totally rocked the scenes .. they have such good mom-son chemistry ...
did they have any such scene in the show ? of manav coaxing her to eat ? Hmm... I don't remember it if there was one... but I do know there was no scene in which they fought and LATER he coaxed her to eat... I would have loved to see such a scene.

and tee hee .. even i giggled reading that scene of manav closing his eyes tightly ... lol ... and to think this guy was accused by everyone of frequenting brothels and cheating on his wife ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh god !!!! *smacks my head* ... i should have guessed it was dharmesh ... how could i not ? i was thinking jaywant or DK !!!

i know dharmesh wont turn negative in your FF .. so i already like him ... i was seeing sumit arora sumit arora lol ...

hmm .. so archu has told damo .. and now .. everyone will know? i dont know .. not able to decide whether i like this twist or not ...
i mean , i knew this would happen sooner or later ... but i thought .. a bit later ... like manav i too didnt want sachin and savita feeling sorry for him .. and hence coming back to support him ...
i thought you might calm things down a bit between savita-manav and savita-sachin first...
wanted both savita and sachin to admit their mistakes first , and apologize to manav...

but i guess .. you wanted to now show damo taking charge for a change ? and hence used this opportunity ? ...

waiting to see how you take things from here ... Yup, you will have to wait cos I don't want to give away this part..πŸ˜ƒ

ah , the ray of hope ... of manav turning "rich" .. i guess it has already started ? i liked how dharmesh has entered the story ... Yes it has- not completely but yes, somewhat!πŸ˜ƒ

Oh btw .. you said you have a backstory on lot of people .. and you said you said you have something on the kids too ? Some of it was in this part, you see the storm rising in the kids heart about things going on in the house? And if you read between the lines where Vedant is concerned, you might just catch it!πŸ˜‰

did you mean this part .. ? and will sachin come back now .. knowing about manav's illness ? i dont think i would like that ... i wanted him to come back without knowing about manav's condition..I won't disclose this one now. Keep guessing!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: lunza

oohhh .. just read your reply to shovana ... so atya is back ! πŸ˜ƒ 

will soon be!

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago