Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Destiny-

oho  It's like  I am   reliving nostalgia 

just  missing  popcorn  &  Fanta      ..   

Want  Popcorn???

Glad that it could help you relive old days...😊
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Hai Nikki. πŸ€—

A wonderful update. Very nice. Enjoyed the deep
through relationship you showed between sav and
manav . This in story or side was never shown in
pr . Your one just reminded me of kool Di discussion of sav
Aai . Kool Di used to tell this hard core was the result of
Sav marriage with damo and the circumstances she gone through.
Yes Umi, I also used to think that we would get to see a flashback of this sort one day, but we never got to see it. When the show started, then inspite of Savita's bad behavior, I didn't really consider her a villain cos I thought such a flashback might be coming anytime. It wouldn't have erased her deeds, but it would have given some hope of Savita Aai improving, or drilled in the fact that yes, she does love Manav. I used to wonder earlier whether she has any feelings for Manav or not(at this point in the story, not later)  since she used to do only nasty things.

Though sav aai ways are not approved and none of us doesn't like what she did to
man av, yes she can be given a second chance and reconsidered where she
remorse for her doings. Many people do get hardened up due to poverty. Savita Aai is one of such people. Upto a limit the reason behind her thinking is understandable. If she had only fought with MAnav or something like that, we could still have understood, though disagreed. But she went too far in trying to attain what she wanted and her actions are thus not justifiable. But yes, the story does try to show that whatever she is- selfish, greedy, Archana hater etc, but she is NOT Manav's enemy.

And why manav ,a studious student left the studies at early stage and why he
choose this path was well said and written.

Loved archu giving the first priority to him and
making him feel his importance was very nice.

Manav deserve this and for once his wish and peace
being given priority and preference make me feel
too good .

Thanks for this part.

As i told you earlier, as i am typing from mobile, written only
a para

Surely on reading home on Monday, Sunday shifted to today :)
Will write a essay as i wish to tell you more.Sure Umi, will wait for your essay, hope you had a great Diwali at your Grandma's.

Bye. Take care .

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Nikki πŸ€—
How are you ? Missed you a lot dear 😊 πŸ˜†

Well i think i will sound repetitive if i say I LOVED THIS PART , but still i woul say I loved, loved, loved this part 😊

Gosh...Nikki , this was awesome sweety 😊 How the hell can you write so so good being a doctor πŸ˜• ?

Loved the flasbacks between Savita and Manav . The things which i always wanted to see in PR , you have written this part very thoughtfully and perfectly 😊

Loved the innocence as a child Manav had , also felt bad to see it get lost as time passed 😭
You know the part where i felt the most bad was when Manav asked Savita to prepare Aloo Gobi as he gave her money   It showed how simple Manav was
Also his fear to talk with Savita , slowly accepting her ...Awesome Nikki 😊
Also liked Archu prioritizing Manav was very nice to read 😊 Loved the simple moments Arman shared 😊

Waiting for the next installment 😊
Love you 😊
svforever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Hi! You're commenting after such a long time that I thought you had stopped reading!πŸ˜† Thanks for the appreciation, you made me happy.πŸ˜ƒ

I became lazy from time to time so I didn't comment😳😳
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swati_

Hi Nikki πŸ€—

How are you ? I'm fine Swati, hope you are fine too. Missed you a lot dear 😊 πŸ˜†

Well i think i will sound repetitive if i say I LOVED THIS PART , but still i woul say I loved, loved, loved this part 😊Me glad to know that.. πŸ˜ƒ

Gosh...Nikki , this was awesome sweety 😊 How the hell can you write so so good being a doctor πŸ˜• ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved the flasbacks between Savita and Manav . The things which i always wanted to see in PR , you have written this part very thoughtfully and perfectly 😊Thankyou Swati!

Loved the innocence as a child Manav had , also felt bad to see it get lost as time passed 😭
You know the part where i felt the most bad was when Manav asked Savita to prepare Aloo Gobi as he gave her money   It showed how simple Manav was Manav was a bhola bhala baccha and Savita was the mother who liked to pamper this bhola bhala baccha in whatever way she could. Too bad things got ruined between them.
Also his fear to talk with Savita , slowly accepting her ...Awesome Nikki 😊
Also liked Archu prioritizing Manav was very nice to read 😊 Loved the simple moments Arman shared 😊

Waiting for the next installment 😊
Love you 😊Me too.

nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: svforever

I became lazy from time to time so I didn't comment😳😳

Haha.. that's okay. I'm glad you are still reading and still liking it.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Nikki...πŸ€—

Very very sorry for the late reply. I told you I would give it on last monday, but after returning home got stuck up with some work and here too at office got hold with work.

I read it in a hurry and replied you shortly
 (it is long compared to others but for me short reply πŸ˜ƒ)
when I was at my grandma's home.

I wanted to read it again aaramse and enjoy it and then reply. I said it in kool di's thread too.

Now I have read it.  Really loved  loved this part and admire at your efforts for writing such a long part. really its long. didn't realize it before as I was in the urge of reading yours and that I dont get tired reading your story how much long it might be.

But now saw it while reading it again. Really you have put great efforts. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ€—.

Every part was wonderful in its own way and had its importance in scenes and dialogues.
Either be it Manav- Savita, Manav-Tarun, Manav-Mano Baba and finally Manav-Archu,
Scenes  and dialogues were so strong and I liked and loved it all.

First Manav-Savita aai. As I told you earlier , reminded of kool di's posts on sav aai where she said this hard core was the result of sav's marriage with damo.
 This side of Manav-savrelation is  a new view which I always thought I will see one day.  You have portrayed it well. And hope soon the importance of that ten rupees is known to archu and she helps in mending the relation between manav and sav aai.

Yes, though it seems so selfish on sav aai's part and get so angered for what she did to manav,
atleast for manav sake ,and considering the circumstance she has gone in and the bond they shared from childhood to now, I want this relation to be smoothen up with  end result of sav aai remorse for her doings and realize she was wrong once and do things straight.

The beginning scenes of sav aai as new mom to manav and their consecutive scenes was well written and how they get along also very good. how they together shares things and the family burden ,everything goes fine.

Felt sad for manav. Could feel his turmoil. Thinking about all these flashback and thinking whether he has been used all along and does the love was fake, anyone at his position will feel so.

Hope he gets the required strength and peace he wishes for. Mostly I expect from archu to help him get this. I felt so sad for him when he said his baba, I want peace and not love or anything else. Poor fellow how much he has gone thro. But Manav,this time archu was there for you just like your baba said. be cheerful and strong.

Next Manav-Tarun's.
I loved it. when did Tarun become archu's lawyer, just like manav asked. surprised. But Tarun as always impressed us.  A true friend and a centric fellow looks for the welfare of his friend.

Loved Tarun's POV about archu and how he conveyed this to manav. Yes looking from archu's side , she wasn't too wrong at all. Everyone(readers) know about manav and thats why everyone still not feel comfortable with archu  or fully trust her just like manav. But when we think of archu alone, then her doing was to be appreciated just like tarun said.

Tarun's hate for manju greater than his anger on archu...Liked it. Tarun reflects most of the readers feelings. Yes one would hate her as she rejected manav and gone thro divorce proceedings but now as she has return back and as she loves manav and manav loves her, why one will hat her now.

Mano baba's convo with manav was also fine. Mano  baba accepts this relationship of her daughter but looks for  the benefit of his child.

Then comes Manav-Archu's.
This was the one I most loved.
Really felt good on archu's talk and the way she  makes manav feel he did matter and he and his wish is to be prioritized and is prioritized now.

She boldly speaking to him, you cant handle everything as you wish for as you too are a normal person and that I wasn't asking for a best option,I was asking what you want. Love this from her and she taking him out for refreshment and the compliment on his smile .too good. reminded of Sushant  and old manav , here when you talk about smile.

Then loved Manav's statement where he give a stress on MY Archana. The way he conveys he doesnt want to see HIS archu in pain. oh manav sweetu , still love flows through all your doings though you try to hid it or control it.

Nikki, As usual you nicely explained everything along with the festival related things too. Still I remember the way you explained that Janmashtami dahi handi thing and Manav's visit to that darga.

Waiting to see Ganapathi festival and the hope and good it brings for ARMAN.

And waiting for this Lal Bagh visit too. wasn't aware of it Nikki.

Totally loved your parts,FF ,your efforts and you. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Hai Nikki...πŸ€—

Very very sorry for the late reply. I told you I would give it on last monday, but after returning home got stuck up with some work and here too at office got hold with work.

I read it in a hurry and replied you shortly
 (it is long compared to others but for me short reply πŸ˜ƒ)
when I was at my grandma's home.

I wanted to read it again aaramse and enjoy it and then reply. I said it in kool di's thread too.

Now I have read it.  Really loved  loved this part and admire at your efforts for writing such a long part. really its long. didn't realize it before as I was in the urge of reading yours and that I dont get tired reading your story how much long it might be.

But now saw it while reading it again. Really you have put great efforts. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ€—.Thankyou Umi! I'm glad you liked it.

Every part was wonderful in its own way and had its importance in scenes and dialogues.
Either be it Manav- Savita, Manav-Tarun, Manav-Mano Baba and finally Manav-Archu,
Scenes  and dialogues were so strong and I liked and loved it all.

First Manav-Savita aai. As I told you earlier , reminded of kool di's posts on sav aai where she said this hard core was the result of sav's marriage with damo.
 This side of Manav-savrelation is  a new view which I always thought I will see one day.  You have portrayed it well. And hope soon the importance of that ten rupees is known to archu and she helps in mending the relation between manav and sav aai.There was a very small scene in the very early episodes when Savita wears all of Archu's jewellery to the Janmashtami festival. Then later Manav apologizes for Savita's behavior and says that my Aai has never got anything in life, that is why she got happy on seeing your jewels and wanted to make herself happy for a while. After that scene, I always waited for something like this to come up, Savita's back story, but it never came up. It was always a part of PR, but the CV's forgot about it.

Yes, though it seems so selfish on sav aai's part and get so angered for what she did to manav,
atleast for manav sake ,and considering the circumstance she has gone in and the bond they shared from childhood to now, I want this relation to be smoothen up with  end result of sav aai remorse for her doings and realize she was wrong once and do things straight.Yes, Savita Aai needs to realise her mistake and get back to Manav, cos both of them do love each other at the end of the day.

The beginning scenes of sav aai as new mom to manav and their consecutive scenes was well written and how they get along also very good. how they together shares things and the family burden ,everything goes fine.

Felt sad for manav. Could feel his turmoil. Thinking about all these flashback and thinking whether he has been used all along and does the love was fake, anyone at his position will feel so.

Hope he gets the required strength and peace he wishes for. Mostly I expect from archu to help him get this. I felt so sad for him when he said his baba, I want peace and not love or anything else. Poor fellow how much he has gone thro. But Manav,this time archu was there for you just like your baba said. be cheerful and strong.

Next Manav-Tarun's.
I loved it. when did Tarun become archu's lawyer, just like manav asked. surprised. But Tarun as always impressed us.  A true friend and a centric fellow looks for the welfare of his friend.

Loved Tarun's POV about archu and how he conveyed this to manav. Yes looking from archu's side , she wasn't too wrong at all. Everyone(readers) know about manav and thats why everyone still not feel comfortable with archu  or fully trust her just like manav. But when we think of archu alone, then her doing was to be appreciated just like tarun said.

Tarun's hate for manju greater than his anger on archu...Liked it. Tarun reflects most of the readers feelings. Yes one would hate her as she rejected manav and gone thro divorce proceedings but now as she has return back and as she loves manav and manav loves her, why one will hat her now.Yeah, Tarun reflects the viewers feelings. I like writing his dialogues most cos even his serious dialogues can have some sarcastic humour behind it, or something funny in it.

Mano baba's convo with manav was also fine. Mano  baba accepts this relationship of her daughter but looks for  the benefit of his child.

Then comes Manav-Archu's.
This was the one I most loved.
Really felt good on archu's talk and the way she  makes manav feel he did matter and he and his wish is to be prioritized and is prioritized now.

She boldly speaking to him, you cant handle everything as you wish for as you too are a normal person and that I wasn't asking for a best option,I was asking what you want. Love this from her and she taking him out for refreshment and the compliment on his smile .too good. reminded of Sushant  and old manav , here when you talk about smile.Yup, that was a very direct reference to SushantπŸ˜†. This is the second one actually- I wrote once earlier about his glossy chest.πŸ˜†

Then loved Manav's statement where he give a stress on MY Archana. The way he conveys he doesnt want to see HIS archu in pain. oh manav sweetu , still love flows through all your doings though you try to hid it or control it.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Nikki, As usual you nicely explained everything along with the festival related things too. Still I remember the way you explained that Janmashtami dahi handi thing and Manav's visit to that darga.

Waiting to see Ganapathi festival and the hope and good it brings for ARMAN.

And waiting for this Lal Bagh visit too. wasn't aware of it Nikki.Ganesh puja, Lal bagh everything shall come up ahead. I will be updating after 1st Dec. 

Totally loved your parts,FF ,your efforts and you. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—Love you too Umi!

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh, , i thought you had updated ... πŸ˜† ...
Athena. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow, such long updates! Thank you :) I read a few chapters in one go last week.. but I still had not commented because I have no idea what to say. I love the way things are going. I hate how the "real" Savita was never really revealed to Manav.. all the bad things she had done were left unresolved. So it's a great relief to read your version. 

Manav and Archana's rishta really feels special when I read this.. or watch the old episodes. Can't believe these 2 who were ready to give up their life for one another are now going to live apart. 

Great going Niki! Update soon, please?