Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Swati::: Am glad you liked it dear... yes Manav and Archana have faced some terrible times, but this is only going to make them stronger. And you know what they say- "You realise the value of light more when you are in the dark." Today they are each other's supporters when their own people are not supporting them. 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Read it and lowved it. Archana is finally towards realizing the truth and with her own efforts.

I think I hate Savita equally in your FF. I was so happy that Manav not only got to know the truth about Savita's abuse on Archana but also the abuse he suffered for so many years in hands of her. Savita has been far more destructive of Manav's life...emotionally sapping him through his childhood.  Destructive, yes, but about Manav's childhood I won't say anything right now, bcos this is something which will come up in the flashback in the next part. It is something on which I have not yet written at length in the story till now, I think. I think the next part might actually end up confusing some of you on what type of person Savita actually is.I especially liked Manav saying that he is on his own now...for him to realize his victim-hood and make efforts to come out of it was equally important as for Archana. Victimization of men has never been given serious consideration, neither has the issue broached into deeper coz men have always been considered strong enough to need any kind of support. 

Although Varsha has been well sketched in your FF, but I think she's equally selfish as in the serial. So many things have occurred but she still hasn't managed to contact Archana. Her attempts have been feeble...must be frolicking around Delhi coffee shops with Abhimanyu...LOL sorry!! But seriously she should have made more efforts for her sister...what if the divorce had gone through...wouldn't she be responsible for it? Again, that is something about which I've not written in the story in detail cos I focussed on the ArMan story primarily to hurry the story forward and kept Varsha on the backburner, intending to bring it up later as 'Varsha's story'. In fact, many stories are on the backburner right now- Varsha, Sachin, Savita , the twins and a very small part of Shravani's story too. They will open up as the story progresses and join the main story. As of now, all I wrote about Varsha is that she calls home to tell Archana everything, but is caught by Manju who identifies the Delhi code on Archana's mobile. Varsha makes an excuse, but Manju understands that she would try to contact Archana and prove Manav right, so she tells her that Archana has already gone to Manav and is living with him only- she believes him over Ajit. Later she stole Archana's cell.

Beyond that also, why Varsha could never talk to Archana will come up later.

I like the way the story is moving forward...and like Omana said your long update was not good enough for me either...yeh dil maange more!!! Waiting for the next part...and I know you have already started on it considering the flash back. But obviously...no pressure!!!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰Will try.

I love the fact that Arman now are together while the world is against them...it has always been them against the world but this time they are together in the truer sense. All I can say is that the fruits of the struggle will be very sweet in every sense.

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Nikki Dear ๐Ÿค—,

Hugs,Muvaas and Hats off to you for this part. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Hate off to your Manav too. Too good yaar. Can he get more lovable. Felt so sad for him for the things he had to go through.

And then Loveeddd Archu... Thank you Nikki.๐Ÿค—...I have never seen archu like this but it was my long long wish.   The way she realized and her reasoning. wah...

Loved ARMAN being there for each other at this testing times and hope they see good times too together soon. Even when they struggle , wish they have nice moments too.

And atlast Loveddd this big parts and at the end of last letter only started waiting for the next part eagerly.

Like all,I too want more .๐Ÿ˜ณ. But as per your convenience

And finally, Loved your statement , Trust happens or develops with time. so true.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Will  Archana ever be worthy of Manav's love I wonder?  As it stands, I think a miracle or dramatic transformation may be the only saving grace.

She seems to be more trouble than she's worth for an open, honest, hardworking guy who is more tolerant and patient than any other man or even person that I have ever known.

Inherent indecisiveness in every thought and action is so off putting in a character.  Reminds me a little of Anne Elliot from Jane Austen's Persuasion.

Nikki am interested in seeing how you move this story along with resolution to the police brutality episode in the next few parts.

BTW, hope the exams went well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hope๐Ÿ˜Š
--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Nikki, thanks again for the mega treat... whew.. it was huge, and I wonder how long it took you to write up and do all the research for all of it... I am getting to know so much about Indian laws, and banking procedures (earlier chapters), and about NGOs and so on... 

I am really impressed with the amount of background work you must be doing for writing all the credible stuff, and including them brilliantly in your well-written story.. I am finally coming around to see your point of view on ArMan being a above-ordinary couple, who fight against all odds and remain together, being soul-mates forever... 

I do believe that such extreme instances might have broken apart a normal couple, which is so rightly echoed by Mrs. Ruhia, but as you rightly pointed out that when a couple can break free from such negative emotions, and look forward to all the positivity and goodness that one relation can bring in your life, then that's a rarity and pure love...

Given Manav's condition right now, he is completely broken, his trust and faith in his mother is broken and its hurting him so badly... We knew that he had to know the true scenario someday, but still it feels so sad to see this young man, being broken by such misuse of trust and lack of support from him own family at the moment. I know its just his Aai and Sachin who have turned away from him, but as he rightly knows that his father is quite useless when it comes to being his support and the kids too young, he needs an equal to be his support and give him some solace in his bad days. 

This is Archana's moment to be his equal and prove that they can shoulder together all the responsibilities and bad days together... if they can stick together in this bad time, I am sure it would be the end of all their sorrows... not saying that Ajit / Manjusha / Aai will not trouble them further, but once they realise that they are there for each other and can be each other's support when no one else is around, they will be in a better/ stronger condition to face the world.

I loved how finally Archana is coming to realise that the Manav she knows, who behaves in such a mature, sensible way can never go that low to do all the random things he had been accused of. Yes, its true that trust cannot be built in 1-2 weeks, but she has been seeing him through for a few months and in the direst of situations, when a man who is seeing his dreams all go down the drain, his family turning away from him and no-one understanding him, yet he didnt go and do anything unworthy of a gentleman... he behaved with dignity, despite being from such a background, where cursing and poeverty drive people to do weird things... (especially given his house scenario).. it could have driven Manav to some extreme situations, yet he has been brave, and facing all his sorrows like a man... how can a woman, especially Archana not see the goodness in him.. it sure takes time to get to know a person real well, but there are small things about a person which can help you decide if you can or cannot trust him...

I am hoping that Archana remains strong in Manav's time of need now, and proves the loving caring woman, he fell in love with... with some maturity and not blind faith / love for her parents... 

Guessing that Manohar baba coming to speak to Manav  may be a good indication of mending of relationships... gradual, yet steady positives is all they need !!!!

One of the longest, and yet the most logical chapters Nikki... I really liked it, especially getting to see the calm and sensible Archana,who is finally coming around to realising what and who Manav is... her best bit was the thing about seeing the positive is all the people around, and the situations.. its very true, and her greatest strength like you said...

LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: scarletthara

Hey Nikki, thanks again for the mega treat... whew.. it was huge, and I wonder how long it took you to write up and do all the research for all of it... I am getting to know so much about Indian laws, and banking procedures (earlier chapters), and about NGOs and so on... 

I am really impressed with the amount of background work you must be doing for writing all the credible stuff, and including them brilliantly in your well-written story.. I am finally coming around to see your point of view on ArMan being a above-ordinary couple, who fight against all odds and remain together, being soul-mates forever... 

I do believe that such extreme instances might have broken apart a normal couple, which is so rightly echoed by Mrs. Ruhia, but as you rightly pointed out that when a couple can break free from such negative emotions, and look forward to all the positivity and goodness that one relation can bring in your life, then that's a rarity and pure love...

Given Manav's condition right now, he is completely broken, his trust and faith in his mother is broken and its hurting him so badly... We knew that he had to know the true scenario someday, but still it feels so sad to see this young man, being broken by such misuse of trust and lack of support from him own family at the moment. I know its just his Aai and Sachin who have turned away from him, but as he rightly knows that his father is quite useless when it comes to being his support and the kids too young, he needs an equal to be his support and give him some solace in his bad days. 

This is Archana's moment to be his equal and prove that they can shoulder together all the responsibilities and bad days together... if they can stick together in this bad time, I am sure it would be the end of all their sorrows... not saying that Ajit / Manjusha / Aai will not trouble them further, but once they realise that they are there for each other and can be each other's support when no one else is around, they will be in a better/ stronger condition to face the world.

I loved how finally Archana is coming to realise that the Manav she knows, who behaves in such a mature, sensible way can never go that low to do all the random things he had been accused of. Yes, its true that trust cannot be built in 1-2 weeks, but she has been seeing him through for a few months and in the direst of situations, when a man who is seeing his dreams all go down the drain, his family turning away from him and no-one understanding him, yet he didnt go and do anything unworthy of a gentleman... he behaved with dignity, despite being from such a background, where cursing and poeverty drive people to do weird things... (especially given his house scenario).. it could have driven Manav to some extreme situations, yet he has been brave, and facing all his sorrows like a man... how can a woman, especially Archana not see the goodness in him.. it sure takes time to get to know a person real well, but there are small things about a person which can help you decide if you can or cannot trust him...

I am hoping that Archana remains strong in Manav's time of need now, and proves the loving caring woman, he fell in love with... with some maturity and not blind faith / love for her parents... 

Guessing that Manohar baba coming to speak to Manav  may be a good indication of mending of relationships... gradual, yet steady positives is all they need !!!!

One of the longest, and yet the most logical chapters Nikki... I really liked it, especially getting to see the calm and sensible Archana,who is finally coming around to realising what and who Manav is... her best bit was the thing about seeing the positive is all the people around, and the situations.. its very true, and her greatest strength like you said...

Hi scarlett ๐Ÿ˜Š,

A very nice post on how this part was. Couldn't have put it better.
100% agree with the manav and  the archu you put it.
So good they are and really made us quite glad and relieved.

LuvSSever thumbnail
I came to write an essay, asusual on Nikki's wonderful part and the analysis she has done for each activity. Yesterday night was quite sleepy ,so went to bed saying that I loved this part.

Now came to write a long one. But  Sacrlett yours was very good. It said it all. Loved your post too.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi Nikki๐Ÿ˜Š,

would have written a long one yesterday Like always. But was feeling sleepy so only written short yesterday. That too this time your part was Extra long, I was thinking oh how long it would have take, was awweed at your efforts, and to tell line by line how I liked it, need time na.  Thats why. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hope you dont mind for writing a long reply for your this part too. Hope I didn't test your patience.
Scarlett told all, just wish to elaborate.

From starting till end it had us in hook and then thought ,though it was selfish on my part ๐Ÿ˜ณ , oh it could have been more.

When Manav entered Ruhia mam's room, even my heart was thud ,what was she going to talk, whats up to,  how manav will take this ,how his reactions will be. Manav coming to know about his mom's doings and he accepting it with being so fair though he was broken inside and the confrontation with his mom happening in this part only, all were a bunch of gladness situations.
I didnt expect the confrontation to happen soon and sav aai accepting all.

Manav coming to know about all makes me so relieved. Poor fellow he is so heart broken on all this, but at the same time as he himself said, its good to know about this by this time rather than being cheated for another 15 yrs.

So  felt so sad for your manav, butI know both ARMAN will come through this with their joint efforts.

Manav excelled everywhere. Not in one instance he made us think , oh no manav dont think like that. He was very much right in whatever he said based on the situations he has gone thro.
Yes ,nothing cant be the same. He is right and he is not sure about archu too. so whatever he said and feel was correct , as I said not one instance he gave a chance to complain,
But then couldn't avoid the inner heart saying to him, no manav dont be too broken, this time archu is there to be with you for lifetime, you are not alone, archu will be there for you ever.Hope your trust on her increase soon.

Then archu, she made me feel so good about her with her realizations and reasoning.
The way she was strong against sav aai, though not disrespect, she was firm with hers, that is one good thing she made at first itself to have a good impression on her.
Her intention was to help manav and be with him but indirectly she did it by placing correct reasons on why to continue job. she is putting things correctly and speaking almost correctly these days. Learning a lot I think.

Actually as Ruhia mam said ,both are victims and we feel for both of them.
Manav was not wrong in feeling lonely and be in this state of mind ,losing all faith in his marriage life. And archu too was not wrong in going ahead with this with her philosophy and trying to win Manav's trust and be a support system for him.

Felt so sad for them at the situation when archu was asking him dont leave me na and he at the situation not to accept her fully or to reject her fully. felt bad for them on being in this situation.

Your Ruhia mam impressed me a lot. she put all points forth very clearly that could be acceptable. whatever she said agree.

Archu realization of Manav could never do such a thing and Manav accepting the fact that though she is not strong in emotional quotient , the reason she has come back is truly for him and for the love,concern she had for him was so good to see and make us relieved.

Now I wish to see a strong Archu being the best support system for that wonderful soul Manav who till now didnt had the life he had deserved.  if she was able to give him  a little Happiness
that he could treasure for I would be so happy and even love archu more at that instance.

Loved your statement on Normal couples might not be able to survive after such a thing happened but our ARMAN is a special one na, they should be able to see positives and survive through this and prove they are god made couple. Loved that.

Hope they came out as a special couple and they have good moments and life of their own too.

Archu's first gesture to console Manav made me go ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Really she is lovable in her own way.
Felt same like manav, arrey yaar you couldn't be so practical or what but the intention and her thought of doing things was so true and good that cannot stop feeling for her just like Manav.

Felt more happy, glad and relieved on this part Nikki.

But wish to ask a final question. Hope you wont take it wrong.

Archu's realization and her thought process on Manav couldn't have done and if is true, for the things he has went thro, a apology from everyone is needed ,so steps to prove his innocence should be taken and for that first varsha's mystery has to be solved is very fine and ok.
After what manav has done and all been through his testing times, no once can mistrust him. He proved his best. Especially in this part. he showed what a fair person he was, as you rightly said a Man with honest bones alone. So archu seeing this  and realizing it is good.

But then in her thought process,  Her fear, she thinking, if she was proven wrong then what could be done, she remembering manav's statement if ajit showed some proof again what you will do, the fear on that statement,
what all these indicate. she wont be weak again na. this knowing fully and the trust she has now wont broke na.

Arman will come out as a special couple with archu doing her turn correctly right now and be a big support system to Manav na. Its her turn, I wish her to do it well.

LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi Nikki,

So disgusted with current PR and hope it close down soon .

Always when I read your part,I visualize your Manav and archu with Sushita. Sooo wish , very much wish to see them on your scenes and narration.

So like choti Bahu, Is there a second chance of PR , so that could see Sushita on your PR .

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nikita,
At last!!!  i was sooo happy to receive your pm, indicating the next installment of PR Reloaded was posted. So happy indeed! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š

As usual Nikita, you didn't disappoint, In fact, you surpassed my expectations, as this installment was much longer than normal, and I was able to get my fill of PR Reloaded!

This part was awsome! I loved every single interaction between Manav and Archana. Loved their understanding of situations and each other, when to talk and when to be quiet.

I loved how the storyline was advanced. The professional approach to the issue of domestic violence and abuse, fantastic! The fact that a group effort was used, so that Manav could truly understand the situation regarding his mother's actions and how they affected Archana and her actions. I liked that the legal issues were fully explained to Manav by an impartial individual, so that he would be more receptive to the issue of abuse and the fact that his mother was guilty of it.

I loved how Arman approached the issues affecting them now, in an understanding manner. Each willing to think of how the other was being affected by all the happenings in their lives. This showed the growth in them as individuals and as a couple. Loved their vulnerability.

The tender moments, outside the NGO office and at home, in their bedroom...๐Ÿ˜Š   Very touching indeed.

The actions, reactions of the various characters are so believable. As I've said before, I wish you were wrting for the real PR.

It was good to see Archana getting more support from her family, in the form of her father, for the difficult times ahead. It was great to see Vaishali give so much support to Archana in this part, especially her telling Manav the truth about what his mother had been doing. She told him at the right time, when he was receptive to the information.

On a whole Nikita, I just absolutely loved the way in which Arman bonded in this part. They definitely made progress in their relationship and are laying the foundation for a solid and long lasting marriage.

Looking forward to the next installment Nikita. Can't wait!