Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Nikki 🤗
Dont be disappointed sweety 😊 Even the best of the film, story has a part which people dont like 😊
Take the best movie 3 idiots , i just loved the movie but did not like the way the delivery issue was used 🤢
Even in Rang de basanti , i did not like the way a son killed his own father 🤢

Trust me your FF is very awesome 😊  The only reason why i felt bad was because MY Manav was bashed
As i said earlier i trust you 😊 You are the best thing that has happened to Manav/ Sushant as a fan 😉

Cheer up Nikki 😊
People still love your FF😊
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay guys, ab mere ko emotional mat karo tum log.😳

I'm fine,  and planning the next part in my study breaks. So there! 😎 
LuvSSever thumbnail
There you Go 👍🏼. Nikki Dear.😊

Again all the Best for both your Exams and next part.

Yes Be 😎. We all love you and Your FF. 🤗

You feel Sympathetic towards both...Awww...🤗. Then I am in a treat when ARMAN and My archu is considered. Wishing and waiting eagerly to see archu shine and be saved in your FF .

Original PR mein, Cvs have never given a chance to me for that. I couldn't see archu shine as I thought.
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Nikki 🤗
When are your exams getting over  ?
Missing your FF 

All the Best for your exams sweety 👍🏼

Edited by Swati_ - 12 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am not at all disappointed as you said. In fact, I like the twist you gave with the social activist's intervention in the situation of Archana who has been facing emotional and physical abuse in the hands of Savita. In Archana's case, informed outside intervention is much needed to better the situation.

Regarding, police beating up...that was one sad episode in D's life both in the show and here. Thankfully, you have not killed any off and Manav has realized the ugliness he faces from the Ks. 

I am only looking forward to the next, I feel the NGO lady would be at a better place to help Manav create a better atmosphere at home rather than creating more rifts and distance between Savita and Archana. 

And yes thankyou for making Manav and Archana sharing same bed despite having bed. I have never understood why couples sleep alag alag as if the bed is only meant to do that one thing. 🤪  

Btw, I am hoping that one day you would bring out a nurturing mother in Savita towards Manav.    

And yes you could cheer up our mood from the current 🤢 track going on in the show by dishing out the 73rd part. 
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Bonne, I said it once to you, and I will say it again- you are the one person who visualizes the story exactly the way I want to show it. 

I am not at all disappointed as you said. In fact, I like the twist you gave with the social activist's intervention in the situation of Archana who has been facing emotional and physical abuse in the hands of Savita. In Archana's case, informed outside intervention is much needed to better the situation.

I AGREE! The reason why I introduced the NGO lady is because she is an impartial third party, a professional. Her words, her legal expertise and knowledge and the fact that she is a stranger to Archana even, is something which ensures that whatever she tells Manav, he cannot debate it saying you are favouring one person or other, which would have occured if the K's or Archana tried to explain him everything. Just look how Manav lashed when sulochana Aai tried to explain things to him. He did  not even think for a minute that WHY had all of them come to jail to see him- bcos indeed all of them had been horrified by the complaint. A third party involvement, someone who has legal knowledge would effectively be able to explain situations to Manav and make him understand everything.

Regarding, police beating up...that was one sad episode in D's life both in the show and here.I know. 😭 But I tried to reduce it to some extent by showing that they were in jail for only 3-4 hours (morning to afternoon- Manav mentions to Vedant that ask Archana to get us out before afternoon). In fact, this is another reason I made Vedant and Vandita kids in the story. Hero getting beaten up due to the bad guy and taking revenge is still okay, but Vandita getting beaten up is not something I was comfortable with.

Thankfully, you have not killed any off and Manav has realized the ugliness he faces from the Ks. 
Exactly. This episode is also meant to address that issue. Will cover it in next chapter. Oh and yeah, no characters will be bumped off in this FF (except for a faraway relative who died and so Atya is with hersister in Delhi)

I am only looking forward to the next, I feel the NGO lady would be at a better place to help Manav create a better atmosphere at home rather than creating more rifts and distance between Savita and Archana. 

Trust me, this NGO lady is going to be one hell of a useful person for both. 

And yes thankyou for making Manav and Archana sharing same bed despite having bed. I have never understood why couples sleep alag alag as if the bed is only meant to do that one thing. 🤪  😆 True, I find it silly too. That is why I never showed it that way in the FF too.. yahaan bhi consummation nahi hua, but they have shared the bed since their first night.😳

Btw, I am hoping that one day you would bring out a nurturing mother in Savita towards Manav.    I won't reveal that now. That will come up slowly, and I then I will ask the audience themselves for their opinion regarding Manav and Savita.😃 More on this in part 73 and 74.

And yes you could cheer up our mood from the current 🤢 track going on in the show by dishing out the 73rd part. Bonne dear, you do not know how much confidence this feedback of your has given me. Thankyou very much. Will post part 73 by today or tomorrow. 

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swati_

Hi Nikki 🤗

When are your exams getting over  ?
Missing your FF 

All the Best for your exams sweety 👍🏼

thanks dear... will post soon.
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail