PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nikitagmc

As expected, comments are fewer this time. πŸ˜†

@deepa and DIYA: Thanks a lot guys! Glad you liked it!

@Sharon Di: Thanks a lot Di, I am glad you liked the ArMan moments even in this serious part. Honestly speaking, I put them in so that it wouldn't get very boring, and to retain some 'TRP's'.. hehheheh πŸ˜†

Hi Nikita,
Don't worry my dear. You know I'll always love your story, regardless of the twists and turns. That is the reality of life. Life isn't only full of good times. The bad times have to be there. It does happen at times that bad times seem to come in droves. We just have to be strong and bear with these bad times, so that we can celebrate wholeheartedly, when the good times return.

I love your storyline so far, because it's much more realistic than the real PR, and the characters, especially Arman, are more believable. No human is perfect, and nobody's life runs according to plan.
I believe that Archana having to suffer again, so soon after returning to the Deshmukh home, will result in her happiness that will be deeper and more meaningful in the long run, than if she had smooth sailing immediately upon her return to Manav!

Nikita, don't be discouraged. I know you are a very talented wrtier, and I trust your overall plans for FF Pavitra Rishta!!!   Am eagerly awaiting the next installment.πŸ€—β€οΈ

Nikita,
I forgot to mention, I LOVE the "TRP" part of your postπŸ˜†
Hi Hope! Thanks for your comments. 

I've always said that I let the viewers make their own impression of the story, and then I discuss what was my visualization, or the way I imagined it. Same goes this time too. I'm sorry that this part disappointed you and seemed vitriol like.

Originally posted by --Hope--

Niki:

I haven't commented on your thread for a long time.

I loved part 71. I truly did. I wanted to leave my comments but did not get a chance to do so earlier.Thankyou Hope.

I only come for your FF nowadays on IF.πŸ˜ƒThat is a big compliment indeed. Thanks.

I did not like this part. I was actually very surprised that you chose to include it and very disappointed.

In your FF, I loved the scene u set witht eh original PR characters and the original PR plot.  Most of all, I loved how you managed to keep the storyline pure, intriguing and simple marital story without the vitriol that Ekta's storylines contain.  Very down to earth and relatable.

Ekta's PR got destroyed for me with the beating for the Ds. It was unreasonably cruel and harsh for the simple story that it had started out to be. I liked how you handled and incorporated Shravani's involvement but I was lost reading this update.

I know you will make your best efforts to rescue the protagonists inspite of this plot but somehow this part now makes this FF feel more like Ekta's PR than Nicki's PR.  Any marital compromise after this will now have the same effect that Ekta's reunion did after divorce. an imbalanced effort.

Actually Hope, I always wrote this story aiming to show the journey of a lower middle class married couple, two people who come together with their own baggage of problems for each other- the boy has a dysfunctional family in which any girl would find difficult to adjust, the girl has the shadow of an evil person hounding her, Ajit, who resolves to leave no stone unturned in wrecking her life, which affects her husband too. Both are not really advantageous for each other if you see it that way.

I wanted it to show it as a journey of their little sorrows and joys, testing times and victories, difficulties and how they fight them and in this process, their relationship evolves, and so do their characters.

To do this, I tried to incorporate issues a lower middle class couple could face.

As I told Minks above, I thought a lot about this twist, simply cos I didn't know how people would take it. But this was something I badly wanted to write about. My intention in this was not to show that I can write better than Ekta's writers (I never think in that way at all), or to gain shock value, or even 'TRP's' (although I joked about it a little earlier). It was just a twist which I had liked in the serial simply cos I saw great potential in it. I felt it gave an opportunity for both Manav and Archana to grow, but was disappointed by the way the story continued after that. And hence the incorporation. I'm sorry if it ruined the story for you.

FYI,  Archana was harassed not abused by Savita.  The treatment meted out in the show could be considered by even creative and vindictive minds as a just retribution for abuse but not harassment, I think.This I don't know. I based the story upon the understanding from the numerous discussions on the forum and later with Kools.

Archana's harassment in Ekta's show and your FF was enabled by her own silence and acquiciense of Savita's actions. She did not cause them or deserve them but she did not discourage them or curb them either.   True that Archana's silence caused her to suffer. But that does not absolve Savita of treating her badly. I just wanted to show her as someone real- someone who is scared of it at first and does not know how to react or talk to her newly wed husband about it, not knowing if he would support her. But she did make an attempt to curb it- she asked Shravani (who worked with her at the NGO earlier) for help and what she was supposed to do. Unfortunately Shravani succumbed to her selfish desires and misguided Archana.

I had really hoped that Archana's charcter would evolve from a tied to her mother's aprons strings shrinking violet into a matrue in control of her destiny woman after she came home to Manav. Alas!Hope, this is just the first part of this twist, and its been just a night since Archana came home. How can her basic character change overnight? I too want to show Archana evolving, but not in one part or in a sudden act. Just the way I didn't want Archana to go back to Manav just cos of a weak emotional attachment or love even though knowing he was a bad guy. I made her go back to him when she introspected and felt that even though he had made mistakes, he was a guy with some very good points in his favour too, for which she respected him, and gradually felt he could be trusted.

Similarily, I didn't want to make Archana a Jhansi ki Rani in one day. I had thought of showing this change gradually in the story- starting from being scared, then slightly tactical, then taking little bold steps, and so on. She was slightly tactical in part 71, and took the first little bold step in this part (in the end) 

Archana was not beaten physically because of Savita yet Savita and the Ds were beaten physically becasue of Archana.  A distinct imbalance.  She may have not been beaten, but the way Savita went about shouting in front of all her neighbours that she was a prostitute is enough horror to any girl to do the unthinkable. (I did not incorporate the scenes in detail in the FF cos we have already seen them in the show)

Savita got what she deserved. The imbalance occured for Manav, who got punished for no mistake- this I accept.

So can one assume that one such scene would lead to another retribuion scene where Sulochana and the entire Ks are arrested and beaten viciously for harassing Manav and Manav refuses to support Archana and claim he was not abused/ harassed upon the advice of a NGO? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?????? Sorry Hope, mujhe yeh samajh nahi aya.πŸ˜• Ks did not harass him. And are there any such laws for males in the country if they are harassed?

I wish you had not included this part Nicki.  I really wish you had not.Sorry for disappointing you Hope. You have been a most wonderful critic till here. I enjoyed all your comments and feedback. Many a times, when everyone showered praises, I used to feel nervous of making a mistake or disappointing them. Expectations zyada hote hain to darr bhi bahut lagta hai. I'm glad you enjoyed the story till here.
You are a wonderful storywriter and I am sure you will use that wonderful talent in taking this FF to a well deserved endThankyou Hope.

Bye Nicki.
Take care.

Love
Hope
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Hi Nikita,

I'm again telling you are a perfect story - writer πŸ‘πŸΌ (only for ur writing skills not for the twist in this part).
When all of us are waiting for some good times between Arman as Archu is back finally... there you are  with your twists & turns...

When I first started reading this part, I was feeling why to include Ajith now & when will this part end & whr ll our Arman part ll come?
But yaa, i agree somwhr inside i knew Ajit 🀒 would b brought up after all he did to Archu & his reactions once he knew Archu went back to Manav.

But what I really not expected was this police station part & Manju's plan 😑 . I'm v v sad πŸ˜” .

On orl. PR, when they showed Manav being bashed up, I was really really feeling sorry for him. (I admired Sushant's acting πŸ‘ in that part whr he ll be begging with inspector to leave his aai).

You ALSO did the same πŸ˜’ .

My poor Manav 😭 .
He is not even healthy-enough to bear all this both physical and emotional torture & public humiliation πŸ₯Ί .

I loved ur last part but i dint like this part. Sorry πŸ˜• . 

Also, 1 more thing I dint like was this part is much smaller compared to others πŸ€” .
I was expecting a MAHA-EPISODE wala update as you were out of reach for a longer time πŸ˜• .
But i really credit ur writing ability Nikita, even though I dint like this part, you made feel that this part is not longer enough πŸ‘ .
There you stand ⭐️ .

I hope in next part u would make-up for that with looonger version.

& i know that u'll make Manju pay 🀬 for what she did unlike in orl. PR in ur coming updates. Only thing is I cant wait for them.

Waiting eagerly for ur next MAHA-EPISODE part (pls don feel bad as i know last part was ME but comeon, v r poor ppl & v need more more n more πŸ˜† )

Edited by dhahi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dhahi

Hi Nikita,

I'm again telling you are a perfect story - writer.
When all of us are waiting for some good times between Arman as Archu is back finally... there you are with your twists & turns...

When I first started reading this part, I was feeling why to include Ajith now & when will this part end & whr ll our Arman part ll come?
But yaa, i agree somwhr inside i knew Ajit would b brought up after all he did to Archu & his reactions once he knew Archu went back to Manav.

But what I really not expected was this police station part & Manju's plan. I'm v v sad.

On orl. PR, when they showed Manav being bashed up, I was really really feeling sorry for him. (I admired Sushant's acting in that part whr he ll be begging with inspector to leave his aai).

You ALSO did the same.

My poor Manav.
He is not even healthy-enough to bear all this both physical and emotional torture & public humiliation.

I loved ur last part but i dint like this part. Sorry. 

Also, 1 more thing I dint like was this part is much smaller compared to others.
I was expecting a MAHA-EPISODE wala update as you were out of reach for a longer time.
But i really credit ur writing ability Nikita, even though I dint like this part, you made feel that this part is not longer enough.
There you stand.

I hope in next part u would make-up for that with looonger version.

& i know that u'll make Manju pay for what she did unlike in orl. PR in ur coming updates. Only thing is I cant wait for them.

Waiting eagerly for ur next MAHA-EPISODE part (pls don feel bad as i know last part was ME but comeon, v r poor ppl & v need more  more n more)

Hi Dhahi!

Please don't say sorry. If you don't like a part, then you can say it to me frankly. There is no problem. I myself always ask for feedback, hai na?

I had some reasons to write this part, about which I wrote to Minks and Hope. Can't type it again, (please don't mind!) but please read those posts to get my perspective on the situation.

I hope you will like the next part. 

About the length of this part, this part is actually longer than the last one dhahi- 24 pages in my MS Word file. The only reason I had to split up the last part into two, was that I had included a youtube file in the last one, due to which number of bytes increased I guess, and so IF did not accept such a long post, and I split it into two. But actually this part is longer. Is se zyada lamba main nahi likh sakti hun yaar, seriously. I'm a poor medical student in my final year, after all. πŸ˜ƒ

To all those who didn't like this part:

Sorry for disappointing you by this twist. But now that I've started it, I must end it properly, so please bear with me. It shall last only for one part more.
Nikki Dear,😊

what Shall I tell you(But I wont spare you from my essay whichever part it might be πŸ˜ƒ).  After reading this part got a sort of mixed emotions. Surely it was a shock at first as you know we all were expecting the scenes of how archu trying to win Manav's heart and to see the steps for it. But seriously with your replies could understand why you had gone for this and we all have very good hope that you will handle it in a more better way that at last it ends in a proper note.

Seeing the Jailing scene I was like 😲, oh no, all the castles(hopes) archu try to build last night and in the morning was smashed completely at a second by this.

Even in serial I was not for to see Manav in that way, reading your part,still could remember how manav(Sushant) acted in that scene.😭.  How humilated and hurt he was and how archu was dying hard to make that she wasn't at fault. At the same time I had felt it would had been handled much more better in the serial as I thought that the sachin's death & shravani issue as overtaken the issue of humiliation meted out to Manav  and his family by manju and the actual efforts should have been take for it to make it proper. I was completely not for shravani's one and the way archu paid for her vahini's faults. Exactly not. In that no where Manav was benefited or atleast to say have a sigh of relief for the things he had gone through. So whats there in it. Manav suffered brutally in police hands and archu suffered in savita's hands and d's house for that. both suffered separately and nothing for them much happened.

So I really really liked YOUR PART of archu's return immediately and the way it was handled. manav's anger and archu's actions. Both are quite Justified with their characters. And exactly the one I wish to see in the serial you showed me here (archu returning back , talking to Manav, feeling and crying hard on seeing the bruises and for what he went through ,caressing him and making up for it in her own way). Thanks for that Nikki.

So her return and the conversation they had at night was really touching, as you are always ,as a talented writer, you had us in hook there. Both archu's  soft heartiness , the way she cried and wept in her heart on the seeing the bruises was really heartfelt from her and the manav's anger and the slow down and finally he giving in  to archu again, the same manav. couldn't change.
Liked that part so much as the part was itself touching ,emotional and they stayed true to their characters. Nice Nikki.πŸ€—

But for such a Manav and the one he went through, I thought that testimony would had been a better one(Not thinking of right or wrong), as a reader I would had been satisfied. Even though I love archu , when she went to square one, even I was disappointed. And couldn't blame Manav.
Why I felt disappointed is, first she back on her decision which again will not help her to prove that she is trustworthy to Manav. But even that could gain in the coming days. where I really felt bad is ,she shouldn't have simply said 'No' at first. could have explained him what she heard in phone call and then could have placed her talks in a matured manner.

Yes Nikki,  Archu couldn't have put a blame immediately on Manav's aai and that too in a heated situation like this. Slowly it should had been. Though manav is so good to her,couldn't know how he will react on his aai issue. So cannot put the blame on sav aai at night. Should have told the truth but cannot expect at that moment that too from archu . And that too on seeing the bruises and the emotional she was in, she was right in accepting for testimony at night.

And couldn't blame the Mam on phone too. what if this gives sav aai an additional advantage. what she told is also fact and true.

But at the same, how sav aai shouldn't be made feel going scot free for doing anything in future, Doesn't manju should also have a check for her actions. How can she be let scot free for her actions. ok, if it is for sav aai, then like archu thought,Manju could have complained on sav aai alone. that was not her intention, She was cruely making Manav and his family getting suffered brutally.  So I need her punishment too.(Not once she has been punished in the serial for that fault of hers and cruelly separating ARMAN and leading them to divorceπŸ˜’). So only thought testimony would be fine. Hope in yours she gets her part as well.

Ok, I was also in a dilemma to chose which would had been the better option. Couldn't decide though.

So to decide on that here again waiting eagerly for your next part. whenever you post one part we will wait for the next from the minute you put end of partX.😊

Nikki, why said mixed emotions is that, first seeing Ajit ,thought why he had to be(angry) , Then jailing totally shocked and felt sad on seeing both archu and Manav and their hopes, dreams they had that too that morning  completely shattering by this. Then felt good and touched on places on seeing archu's return and the chain of scenes after that. even like Manav, I too jumped on hearing that testimony and the smile from each other following it. Then again dropped down on the twist of she going back again on her promise. And at last waiting to know what was Ruhia's part to be. whats her part with Manav will achieve .

Really totally πŸ˜• Nikki. How archu will face him, will that NGO Mam will have a  talk with Manav and  will  that mam's talk will have a effect on Manav, how this issue is going to go further, how is D's going to react in upcoming part, Will archu be able to fight back and get their love back, especially manav's love and trust. Is it possible by little harder means, With these issues around( a big wall) how is she going to be in his side for his illness, How the care is going to be,
Still So many more questions, Unanswered and  wavering through my mind.

So will wait to see what happens.

Nikki, Thanks a lot for the this part and a πŸ€— for writing a long part and posting it for us out of your net problems and holiday commitments.

Hope you are not charged out or disappointed with my comments.(Hugs)

Honestly Nikki Dear, I had disappointments at certain scenes, I was really felt touched, emotional , glad at certain points that the track was like that, I really  like certain, I really look forward for certain scenes and I always loved your writing skill. so again it was a mixture of thoughts.

So, Hope to see you back with the bang. Hope I didn't trouble you with my usual essay or comments. Waiting to see your take as usual.

And one more ques, I posted a lot above 😳, so sorry.
You asked us to think of which Deshmukh will melt towards archu first, I thought Manav was ok and who will be that. Now Manav's stance was only at doubt. That too in the condition archu is in now,I couldn't think anyone on D's will go easy on her except Damo baba.

Then,Nikki Dear, Dont forget, you said expect the unexpected scenes of ARMAN at last time,
I am still waiting for it.πŸ˜‰. Hope this is not that one. πŸ˜•.

Ok. Bye Nikki.πŸ€—.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Hmm.. I guess I should be added to I really didnt like this part list.

To be honest, everytime i try to give archana a chance or like her, something happens and I end up loathing her. like her, indirectly she is coming out as such a meek character, and Manav keep sbearing pain and pain.. I just dont think its fair... 

Even the last part of her not sueing Manjusha because "technically" savita did harrass her, but I dont think both harrasments are equal.. I really felt that archana should have just filed her complaint.. I really feel that at this time she is being too nit picky and being Ms. Right, when alot of stuff that has happened shoudlnt have, so comon pick a side and stick with the good and bad of it.. the poor girl is currently no where.. And the karanjkars.. yup I share Manav's sentiments..

I really think you are portraying manav to be too good.. I really feel he should just kick out archana.. I mean comon the girl only got him grief, even when she came she doesnt believe him, just thinks let bygones be bygones.. refuses to testify against her family.. Just psshh.. I dont know where "this lovestory" is heading towards...

Anyways I propose a Plan niki.. to make it up to all of us.. you should post your next two lovely updates soon, so we can forget this one...

Lastly, nicely written as always.. :)
Originally posted by ByteMe

Hmm.. I guess I should be added to I really didnt like this part list.Okay

To be honest, everytime i try to give archana a chance or like her, something happens and I end up loathing her. like her, indirectly she is coming out as such a meek character, and Manav keep sbearing pain and pain.. I just dont think its fair... Well, I tried to show Archana a bit bold towards the end of the story, when she changes her decision to what would be right for everyone in the long run, rather than just trying to please Manav or taking revenge for what he suffered. And anyway, this has been just one part. I could not have added everything in one part itself. 

Even the last part of her not sueing Manjusha because "technically" savita did harrass her, but I dont think both harrasments are equal.. I really felt that archana should have just filed her complaint.. I really feel that at this time she is being too nit picky and being Ms. Right, when alot of stuff that has happened shoudlnt have, so comon pick a side and stick with the good and bad of it.. the poor girl is currently no where.. And the karanjkars.. yup I share Manav's sentiments..If she had filed the complaint and later got caught, then Manav would have been in greater trouble. And if Savita becomes emboldened by her act of saving her and does something worse, then again Manav would be the one in more trouble. Its not just about being Ms. Right but also about thinking logically about the problem and handling it from the root. Being short sighted about a serious problem like this never helps anyone. One has to think about the future also.

I really think you are portraying manav to be too good.. I really feel he should just kick out archana.. I mean comon the girl only got him grief, even when she came she doesnt believe him, just thinks let bygones be bygones.. refuses to testify against her family.. Just psshh.. I dont know where "this lovestory" is heading towards...Its fine if you feel that way, cos you share the reaction of Tarun, whom I have shown as the voice of the audience most of the times. Anyone who sympathises with Manav would hate Archana right now.

This love story is headed to show GROWTH in BOTH characters. This love story is also headed to handle all problems with a genuine solution. Also, this love story is headed to show Archana and Manav both supporting each other. Their support might not necessarily be in the way the audience wants to see, but what Archana did today by refusing to give false testimony will turn out to be her BEST decision for Manav, as you shall see in the next part.

Anyways I propose a Plan niki.. to make it up to all of us.. you should post your next two lovely updates soon, so we can forget this one...Unfortunately not possible. I have my exams. πŸ˜³ Don't tell me it was so bad that you want to forget this one? πŸ˜”Oh okay, as you say. πŸ˜Š

Lastly, nicely written as always.. :)Thankyou.

I just want to request everyone who did not like this part and want to forget it to give a little time to the story, not so that you can forget it and get over it, but rather so that you feel less discontented about this part when you see the story as a whole later. I could not have made the part any more longer than this, and I cannot show the whole story in one part itself. If I show Archana becoming Jhansi ki Rani in one part only, then even that will not be appropriate. The reunion took time, but it was worth it, wasn't it, with both reuniting for the right reasons? Same here.

Where Manav's suffering is concerned, again, that issue will be addressed and he will get the due for that too, but again I cannot put everything in one part. There will be no story left for the future. This part actually paves way for many new substories here--- Manjusha's punishment, Savita-Archana relationship, Savita- Manav relationship, will Manav get justice?, will Archana learn and become bolder etc., relationship with Karanjkars etc.
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
@Umi: Thanks for your essay Umi. It made me happy that you wrote an essay for a part like this one also. You're very sweet.