Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

me suffering from the same problem as you .. even I find it hard to recollect scenes from the previous parts ..😳  ...
Hell , if I try to recollect how ArMan got married in your FF ( i.e all the events that led to it ..) .. I do find it difficult to remember .. one of the reasons for that is  I get confused between ur FF and the initial epis of PR ...
hmm.. regarding savita's soft side... lemme think ... in one part .. during some festival , savita was explaining to the kids about keikeyi loving ram too as her own ..( there was a scene like that right ??) ..
I find savita very hard on manav in ur FF ..  No motherly pampering , no understanding words or hugs .. It is more thru manav's account , his thoughts about how savita loves him , that I feel , ki chalo she does care ..
otherwise there is nothing much she done in this story as such which makes me feel that way ...

Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lunza

me suffering from the same problem as you .. even I find it hard to recollect scenes from the previous parts ..😳  ...😆😆😆 That is why I explain it in short every time.😃
Hell , if I try to recollect how ArMan got married in your FF ( i.e all the events that led to it ..) .. I do find it difficult to remember .. one of the reasons for that is  I get confused between ur FF and the initial epis of PR ...
hmm.. regarding savita's soft side... lemme think ... in one part .. during some festival , savita was explaining to the kids about keikeyi loving ram too as her own ..( there was a scene like that right ??) ..Bingo! 😃 Good answer!
I find savita very hard on manav in ur FF ..  No motherly pamering , no understanding words or hugs .. It is more thru manav's account , his thoughts about how savita loves him , that I feel , ki chalo she does care ..Well I presented Savita's perspective too, but yes, a little less that how much I've presented Archana or Manav's. That is why they tend to go unnoticed sometimes. Fact is, I think Savita hasn't really got much scenes as of now, all the focus is mostly on Archana Manav only, when I write exclusively on Savita Manav about 3-4 parts later, maybe then it will help in the story.
otherwise there is nothing much she done in this story as such which makes me feel that way ...True

nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Hi Nikita,

I was overjoyed when I checked PR Forum and saw your latest installment of the story!!!!

Very, very touching as usual, Nikita. Very gripping. While reading it, I kept thinking, "Why can't the real PR be something like this?" I'm so sad that I got to know of your version so late into it. I've missed out on so much. Anyway, better late than never, and I'm extremely happy to be a part of your reading audience now.

You made me cry at times, smile at times, and made my heart melt, while reading this installment. I cried when Archana told Manav that she loved him. I also cried when Manav told Archana that she would have to return to her parents' home.

Vedant's parts were very touching. Also when Manav was observing Archana in the kitchen the following morning. His thoughts when he saw how much she had done, e.g. re-arranging the bedroom, getting water, making tea, etc, so early in the morning. All this was heartwarming.

I loved that Manav was real and questioned Archana's feelings. The CV's should approach their relationship in a similar manner in the real PR. I loved that they were open and honest with each other immediately, and didn't hide their true feelings, thereby creating the foundation for more misunderstandings in the future. I'm happy Archana realises that she'll have to regain Manav's trust through actions and not just words. I'm happy she realises her role in the doubts  he has regarding her and her feelings, at present.

It seems Vedant and Vandita will be there for Archana. That makes me feel good, as Manav can't be there all the time, and when he is undergoing medical treatment, Archana will need someone's support at the Deshmukh home.

Overall Nikita, I loved it!!!!!  You were at your usual amazing best. A very gripping part of the story and I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment!!!

Thanks you so much!😃 I'm glad you liked this part so much! The way you described it, now I feel like reading it myself again. 😆 Thanks once again!
vidya_955 thumbnail
That was an awesome update!!!!!!😃 But the youtube link isnt working for me.😕
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa101

That was an awesome update!!!!!!😃 But the youtube link isnt working for me.😕

I'm glad you enjoyed it! And thanks for bringing the link problem to my notice- I corrected it now.😃
LuvSSever thumbnail
Nikki Dear, Reading it. Its Wow... will post my comments soon.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Nikki 🤗

I awaited so much for the next part and this was wonderful.

Actually was feeling sleepy at that time,thought  that will have a look at Kool di's  and discussion thread and then will go to sleep.  Then I saw your FF on first page, All my sleep went.😃.

When I see your FF on first page, Heart was going thad,thad thinking what would be in the part. Eagerness was keep on increasing.  I kept it alive for some more time, increasing the beat by peeping into Kool di's and discussion threads. Actually there get lost for some time on reading the post of Kool di's on Karna.

Don't know whether words could expressed well how I enjoyed reading this part and how the part was.(Anyways I am going to write an essay  as usual and you have to read it.😆).

So first will tell you what your part made me to do. 😭  (first part) 😲  (on seeing archu's way of handling or the words spoke)  (finally archu's stay confirmed)  😍(Manav staring at her in morning)  😊(difference shown on archu's presence in Manav's home)  😃 (Seeing ARMAN and second part)   😆 (Sav aai part).

Nikki Dear, ARMAN confrontation was wonderfully written and I loved it would be a small word,actually I have went into picturing every scene with actual ARMAN(Sushita) and was 😍.

LuvSSever thumbnail
Nikki 😊,

As I said before, it was Thad thad moment, then when I saw the part, On seeing the Siggy , I was at ease. I Felt like it told me that it is going to have a ARMAN confrontation(the pic right below in siggy), a completely emotional one between ARMAN that will end up us in tears(the top rightmost one) and ARMAN union is there (That folded hands 😊).  And you haven't disappoint me Nikki, it had all along with  tears,smile, smiling tears, and a Laugh too.🤗

I was thinking all along how Manav-Archana confrontation would be . will archu have a hard time or a tough time in getting Manav convinced only as she might have to kept the illness issue of him in front.  will he think that she comes because of that only. How he will take it or how he will feel on seeing her there. Will he be surprised. whether archu will tell that illness issue or will hide it and say I came back because I wish to be with you. All this was going on mind.

First applause is that you didn't had that Hiding business there(which on actual PR I am so angered about). I was so happy to read Manav being vocal about  how he felt of archu , her return and  what image she has portrayed to him till now.

And even happy on how archu as handled the situation. while reading, I was afraid that anywhere will she give in, either to Manav or on her aai's illness (though had a belief on her couldn't resist this feeling coming up just like Manav). And exactly like Manav, I too was shocked or surprised at the way archu talked to Manav and the way she handled the situation. Yes a Bolt on the lightening it was.

Edit add:

Really was very touched with the way their talk went , Manav disheartened on hearing that she was not returned with the trust on him for the past one, Archu trying hard to tell him but she was returned with love on him and trust him for the future. Manav asking her to move out on their relationship, archu holding tight on to their relationship, Finally her tear drop felling on their  photo , he asking her to sleep by showing concern. This entire scene really brought both crying tears and happy tears.

Then comes the favorable part  for ArMan. Archana's presence felt lovably by Manav. The way he felt happy but at the same time holding him back thinking that it may be short lived,so shouldn't get used to it. But then Archu telling him that I am here to stay... and he giving in  telling stay as long as you wish (Meaning life time for me...😃)

Seriously, Loved the way archu talked in the morning. Some sadness that she couldn't win Manav's trust and heart or getting him convinced, Anyways strong in getting that and some sarcasm too in her talk to tell manav that she heard,understand what he said but she is not going to be like that Anymore.

One more final surprise you had for me in this part was, sav aai allowing archu to stay there and telling " you understand me well hai na beta" , beta 😲. Ok archu is placing her moves well this time. Hope she doesn't get sav aai's anger in future and she tries to win Manav's heart in a full fledged action.

Sav aai singing with the gold. 😆.I was reminded of  Ushaji as savita.

Poor Vedhant , had to shift place and change accordingly, but he is a good guy, soon will understand its for his Dada's good. Hope the kids will be on archu's side soon(Nikki, am i expecting too much here. 😕 )

oh forget to add, Nikki, Both of them eating together was superb, just like they feeling it was the best as they are having it after months, I too feel it was the best, as I am seeing them in such a lovely comfortable manner after a long time. (I am including actual PR too. This scene made me feel good for ARMAN after a long time - brought a  smile on seeing archu giving a smile to him , both of them seeing at each other at times and having  food peacefully,that too together).

And always loved your dialogues. Now too the same. She saying I am at MY HOME only and His dialogue  " doing duty as such for the sake of responsibilty is not worth or important, it should be heartfelt"

Nikki ,have I written a reply  in a more longer one .😳 . Not right...😊

ByteMe thumbnail
Really nice nikita.. Have been very in active overall these days .. 

But just want to highlight an itneresting point in the story and that is the fact that now both and Manav and Archana dont trust each other in one way or another, so they both understand what it feels to be misunderstood and mistrusted and hopefully that will help them realize their mistakes and trust one another just for the sake of trust without any proofs (okay the word trust was used quite extensively in the statement above.. :P)

Good work.. looking forward for more as always.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Niki 😃... Actually I was very scared to read the update this time as you had scared me last that I expected a lot...
Aha I am loving this Archana more as she acted very smart with Savita Aai the next morning... Hope she remains the same...
Manav on the other hand is totally confused by seeing the sudden change in Archana 😆.. I can understand he struggled so much and tried his best which did not work but all of sudden this happened... 😆
Now I am eagerly waiting for the next part.. It is Archana's turn and Manav to observe her 😛