Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Nikita,
What an amazing chapter in the on going saga of PR Reloaded!!!!!!
Very gripping!!!    Had to read from beginning to end, uninterrupted. As I've said before, you have amazing talent!!!  Archana was shown as very strong, very loving and caring, as well as showing maturity. Great job on your part Nikita!!!

This chapter did not include Manav, yet you felt his presence there. Archana coming to terms with her feelings for Manav...absolutely brilliant. To realise what love truly means. To have the courage to follow through with your realisation and subsequent decision. Just amazing. I'm glad Archana has some support at home in the form of Vaishali.

Eagerly anticipating the next installment!!! Great job Nikita!!!
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
jst lovd this part!!!!
n nw interested to see manav's reaction after he sees archana!!!!
pls update the next part quickly!!!!
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Nikki ,

How was the exams going on. Hope you had done well and doing well too.ATB. 😊

Then about the part 70, Nikki Dear, should I say I loved it. You would surely know I would have loved it. How come I will not love it, when its only about my archu(the archu i longed to see) and her strong stand to be with manav is told and some cute flashback scenes are there.

Again a well written part from your side and the route you have chosen is 100% fine with me though I was still waiting for archu-manav confrontation(so waiting for your next update,please update it soon after your exams😊). I was reading this with excitement and with the thought  running all over my mind, whether archu meeting manav will happen in this segment only ,till reaching end,I looked for it.

Nikki, this is for you 🤗 for this wonderful part of making archu taking a strong stand or showing this kind of madness and telling especially the dialogue "I dont need anyone's permission to be with my husband" and finally realizing and telling that she was going back to him not because of responsibility but because she loves him.

And loved the flashback's(especially manav's say in bold) and vaishali's reaction also. when she helped  for getting bag,got the taxi,I was feeling warmth  in their relationship which I could not see in actual PR.

Nikki Dear,you are so talented 👏 👏 that you always give us a wonderful part and end it in such a way that we always await your next part with so much eagerness from the moment we read the last line of the part you posted.
And now also the same as happened. I was eagerly waiting to see Manav's reaction,how he is going to take it, what is Deshmukh family's reaction to it ,as nobody like her there, I was still more excited to know how she is going to face them and try to have them on her side.

Really a tough line ahead for archu  but happy that she has more to do it and of course your wonderful FF manav is going to have some happiness by his side. Dont trouble him with more illness yaar. Let it be a sideline to understand each other.

Ok waiting eagerly for your next update. Please update it soon Dear but ofcourse after your exams. Take care.

Nikki ,can you send me a PM next time when you update it.I came late this time,yours was not on first page,so i missed it. just today saw it. so can you PM next time when you update.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG Niki how did I miss this... I never knew there was Part 69 updated and now I see Part 70 also 😲 how can I and how did I miss 😲

Just read 2 Sub Parts of 69... Feeling bad for both Archana and Manav.. Tarun is also going and no one to support Manav.. And Archana no one is understanding her problems 😭
--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yippie... late, but am glad that I read it. was waiting for you to update.. and what an update... This is the Archana I was waiting to see... finally !!!!

Woman -power.. Archana finally using her brains and not being emotionally black-mailed into staying back, good time to develop a back-bone... she has realised that she loves Manav and that's such a big thing... wow.. I am sure if only Manav accepts her back into the house, they both would manage the situation together very well... 

I am a tad bit worried about Manav's health and he manages it... but I am sure now with Archana by his side, he should be fine... 

Yeee... Niki.. this part is one of my favourite ones so far... i can't pinpoint the reason why, but I definitely liked this bit a lot.. even though it had less of Manav .. hmm.. interestingly, I am growing fond of your FF Archana now... after this part... great work...
chdmc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Nikita..

Thanks for a wonderful update and most importantly "much awaited" update. Archana's self-realization was beautifully written. It was nice to see Archana realize her love before manav was proved innocent. I loved two flashback scenes  one where Manav confessed that true love requires to value the inner values/feelings than hate their negative qualities and second where manav says "Don't worry, I'm there, and everything will be all right."

Great work Nikita...now am waiting for the next part ...manav-archana-savita aai confrontation...

Good lick for your exams

- Kavitha

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aha at last finished all the parts 😛.. Thanks for the lovely update Niki...

Muaah to my Archu.. Atlast she decided to go by heart and not her family 😳
What a touching part was it.. Loved every bit of Archu's realisation of her love 😳.. Loved her thinking that she is feeling bad as MANAV is ill and not Manav is ILL.. Wow so much of difference..
Loved the flashbacks as well... But did not understand whose flash back was the romantic scene 😕 but loved it anyways 😃

Archu's feeling were very well portrayed...

Glad Vaishu is with Archu.. Not sure how will Manav react.. Hope he is at home when she reaches HER home 😳

Eagerly waiting for the next part...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: toothbrush13

FINALLY! 

I have been waiting for this sort of part for such a long time, thank you!  Though I know it's only going to get harder for her from here, I'm really looking forward to reading how Archana handles it all.

Poor Manav, life seems like it's at a dead end for him.  However, considering that he is your favorite character, I know that you will handle him well.  Also there is no question of killing him off due to the expiry of the actor's contract.  😆

Great job Nikita, on all of these recent parts; looking forward to reading more and more and more!

Thanks! I know, I took a lot of time to get till here.😳 Lots of reasons! But at last, now ArMan will be together, and the banner you made will come to use.😃

Originally posted by: ByteMe

Woot woot woot update.. okie havetn read it...

*runs to make a snack to enjoy this lovely update with*

Thanks Niki!!!!!

Thanks Byte, hopefully you liked it!😃

Originally posted by: Swati_

Nikki 🤗

Missed you  

Awesome , fab, super update Nikki ❤️🤗 

No complains, no demands 😳 ( have one though , update the next part soon 😆 )

Awww... The flashback Arman scene was so cute 😍 
Stupid Manav  😍😆 
Chalu Archu 😆 

I am glad Archu, finally understood her feelings and she chose to be vocal about it 😊 
Hope Manav supports her while dealing with Savita aai  Poor girl 

Aww. ...Manav  
Feel bad for him  
Hope as you said , Archu gives him some happiness   

This was the way cv's should have handled the track  They just ruined the story 😡 

Hey Sweetie , When are your Exams ?

ALL THE BEST DEAR  🤗

🤗🤗
Thanks Swati! So glad you liked the part! My exams are two months away. 😃
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: DIYA-

heyy its very nyc part...enjyd reading it...

Thanks a lot Diya! 😊

Originally posted by: lunza

Awww ... u put in Dreams of fire ...

It is my fav from SM .. initially when I heard both Jai ho and and Dreams on fire on YT .. I actually preferred this ..
Jai ho took some time to grow on me .. I mean i liked the beginning of jai ho but didnt like the remaining two paras the first time I heard it ..
But the moment I heard DOF .. I instantly fell in luv with the song ( I wish it was a bit longer..) .. I just LOVVVEEE the flute bit in the end ...Me too!!! I don't remember when I heard this song for the first time, but I absolutely love it that it was used in the first promo of PR. The lyrics are sooo good, they suit Archana I think. 😳

Lol .. ok enough of my rambling ...
Uff .. finally ... woh ghadi aa hi gayi .. when archu is going to enter the D house again ...
Well Archu is in for a really tough time ... she has nobody on her side ... Savita is going to be vicious .. Sachin hates her .. the kids dislike her ..
Oh well , at least sachin isnt staying at the D house now ..
so thats one less hostile member for her to deal with..
Damo of course will drink till he topples into the gutter again ( in happiness of course ..) but damo's support isnt going to count much ..
He is going to be of no help to her ...I doubt archu can rely on him much to take up a few responsibilites during the time Manav is going to be in and out of hospital ..😆 Well done Lunzi, I couldn't have summarised it better. You do know the characters sufficiently well now to predict the track ahead. 

Sigh .. I think archu will miss Atya like anything .. she would have stood beside her like a rock...

I think the kids will be the first to melt and start talking to archu again..I tell you, these kids are the most mature members in the Deshmukh family, lol.
Oh .. I love vaishu .. I smiled everytime I saw her helping archu quietly in this part ..

She didnt say that much when the rest of the family were huffin' and puffin' ( well , except for when manju remarked about tarun..) .. but you could see she was firm about helping her elder sister ...

I just love varshu and vaishu in your FF ..I really liked Varsha and Vaishali in the beginning. To be honest, I liked them equally as Archu, if not more. I don't know why they were shown so bad later. 

Ok , reg manav and ajit scene .. I dunno , maybe you wanted to show that ajit should be scared of manav now ..
but uh .. still .. I wanted to scream .. Manav stay the hell away from Ajit .. at least for the time being .. plz ..abhi thodi der ke liye yeh herogiri mat dikhao ..🤣🤣

I wonder how manav will interact with archu now .. I mean .. since he is obviously going to think she has come back to him out of sympathy and pity at his condition ...Wait and watch! Lets just hope I balance all the feelings well. 

Oh , and I completely understand why you took this route .. and not the one of manav seperating from his family..😃

Its archu's time to shine now .. 
Aur manav ko kitna kuch jhelna pada ..
archu ko bhi thode papad belne do !!!😈Absolutely!!! Not trying to punish her, and I won't actually, but yes, if she wants her marriage, she will have to work on it. Otherwise she can go take the easy way out.

Originally posted by: suan

Hi Nikita,

What an amazing chapter in the on going saga of PR Reloaded!!!!!!
Very gripping!!!    Had to read from beginning to end, uninterrupted. As I've said before, you have amazing talent!!!  Archana was shown as very strong, very loving and caring, as well as showing maturity. Great job on your part Nikita!!!

This chapter did not include Manav, yet you felt his presence there. Archana coming to terms with her feelings for Manav...absolutely brilliant. To realise what love truly means. To have the courage to follow through with your realisation and subsequent decision. Just amazing. I'm glad Archana has some support at home in the form of Vaishali.

Eagerly anticipating the next installment!!! Great job Nikita!!!

Thanks a lot for the sweet words! 😃

Originally posted by: moon_mine

jst lovd this part!!!!

n nw interested to see manav's reaction after he sees archana!!!!
pls update the next part quickly!!!!

Will try! I've started writing it. 😃

nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: umayal

Hai Nikki ,

How was the exams going on. Hope you had done well and doing well too.ATB. 😊Thankyou Umi! My exams went well.😃

Then about the part 70, Nikki Dear, should I say I loved it. You would surely know I would have loved it. How come I will not love it, when its only about my archu(the archu i longed to see) and her strong stand to be with manav is told and some cute flashback scenes are there.

Again a well written part from your side and the route you have chosen is 100% fine with me though I was still waiting for archu-manav confrontation(so waiting for your next update,please update it soon after your exams😊). I was reading this with excitement and with the thought  running all over my mind, whether archu meeting manav will happen in this segment only ,till reaching end,I looked for it. 😆😆 I know. I thought it would be a short part, but again I ended up writing at length. I guess I can never be concise.

Nikki, this is for you 🤗 for this wonderful part of making archu taking a strong stand or showing this kind of madness and telling especially the dialogue "I dont need anyone's permission to be with my husband" and finally realizing and telling that she was going back to him not because of responsibility but because she loves him.

And loved the flashback's(especially manav's say in bold) and vaishali's reaction also. when she helped  for getting bag,got the taxi,I was feeling warmth  in their relationship which I could not see in actual PR.

Nikki Dear,you are so talented 👏 👏 that you always give us a wonderful part and end it in such a way that we always await your next part with so much eagerness from the moment we read the last line of the part you posted.
And now also the same as happened. I was eagerly waiting to see Manav's reaction,how he is going to take it, what is Deshmukh family's reaction to it ,as nobody like her there, I was still more excited to know how she is going to face them and try to have them on her side.

Really a tough line ahead for archu  but happy that she has more to do it and of course your wonderful FF manav is going to have some happiness by his side. Dont trouble him with more illness yaar. Let it be a sideline to understand each other.Yes yes, no more illness. Pakka.

Ok waiting eagerly for your next update. Please update it soon Dear but ofcourse after your exams. Take care. No exams till September, but I have to study daily and prepare, so I will try my best, but hope all of you will also cope with me. 😳

Nikki ,can you send me a PM next time when you update it.I came late this time,yours was not on first page,so i missed it. just today saw it. so can you PM next time when you update.Okay Umi, next time I will send you a PM.

Originally posted by: scarletthara

Yippie... late, but am glad that I read it. was waiting for you to update.. and what an update... This is the Archana I was waiting to see... finally !!!!

Woman -power.. Archana finally using her brains and not being emotionally black-mailed into staying back, good time to develop a back-bone... she has realised that she loves Manav and that's such a big thing... wow.. I am sure if only Manav accepts her back into the house, they both would manage the situation together very well... 

I am a tad bit worried about Manav's health and he manages it... but I am sure now with Archana by his side, he should be fine... 

Yeee... Niki.. this part is one of my favourite ones so far... i can't pinpoint the reason why, but I definitely liked this bit a lot.. even though it had less of Manav .. hmm.. interestingly, I am growing fond of your FF Archana now... after this part... great work...

Oh wow... Archana is earning fans now! 😃 Umi, where's my chocolate? 😆

On a serious note, glad you liked the part. I think this is my favourite part too, simply for the fact that it showed both Manav and Archu winning.

Originally posted by: chdmc

Hi Nikita..

Thanks for a wonderful update and most importantly "much awaited" update. Archana's self-realization was beautifully written. It was nice to see Archana realize her love before manav was proved innocent. I loved two flashback scenes  one where Manav confessed that true love requires to value the inner values/feelings than hate their negative qualities and second where manav says "Don't worry, I'm there, and everything will be all right."

Great work Nikita...now am waiting for the next part ...manav-archana-savita aai confrontation...

Good lick for your exams

- Kavitha

Thanks Kavitha Di, nice to see you commenting after so many days.😃

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Aha at last finished all the parts 😛.. Thanks for the lovely update Niki...Welcome welcome!😃

Muaah to my Archu.. Atlast she decided to go by heart and not her family 😳 Meri taraf se bhi Muah!
What a touching part was it.. Loved every bit of Archu's realisation of her love 😳.. Loved her thinking that she is feeling bad as MANAV is ill and not Manav is ILL.. Wow so much of difference..
Loved the flashbacks as well... But did not understand whose flash back was the romantic scene 😕 but loved it anyways 😃The flashback was a dream that Archana saw when she was unconscious. 

Archu's feeling were very well portrayed...

Glad Vaishu is with Archu.. Not sure how will Manav react.. Hope he is at home when she reaches HER home 😳 High hopes. Subah ke samay Manav  ghar pe?

Eagerly waiting for the next part...