Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: suan

Hi Nikita,
Thanks for this reply. I'll surely check out PR reloaded from the beginning. If what I've read so far is any indication, I know I'm in for a treat. Especially as you mentioned that you based your story on Sushant and Ankita's reactions. I know what you mean. They are so "darling" when they are together. So cute and loving.They tug at your heartstrings whenever you see them together, regardless of the situation. This is especially so when they can be themselves and don't have to "play" to the camera, (e.g. at the recent holi party when they were totally covered in colours and dancing together). Even though there were so many people around them, they seemed in a world of their own, just enjoying each other.

I'm eagerly awaiting your next update. I feel so proud to "know" such a talented young lady!!!! 

Am confused now... I think its better for me to clarify here in case I've misled you ... I didn't base the story on Sushant and Ankita's PERSONALITIES, story has been framed around Manav and ARchana the way they have been shown in PR, what I meant to say was that I wrote it imagining that Sushant and Ankita were enacting the scenes of the FF as Manav and Archana.
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Nikita... wow, this one was lonnnggg... and that's an understatement. Long not just in terms of reading, but also in terms that there was such a doldrum of emotions... for a minute I would feel bad for Archana, and then Manav, and then again her and so on... It was almost like a pendulum. I felt sooo tired after reading it, needed a re-read to understand so myriad of emotions ... still couldn't decide who to feel more for... though, in the end they both are one... 

I sooo wanted to get inside the FF and get that new guy, who is getting a divorce for slapping his wife (very realistic, though sad though) out of the frame, so that at least the two would get some time to talk with each other...  

Well, I definitely wasn't expecting this twist... I was wondering when you kept mentioning about his headache so often in the last few parts... hmmm, hopefully it would be fine, with archana by his side... he would recover, with no worry of malignancy... 

I am looking frd to the next one more eagerly than the last... and I def do not want them to unite so soon... let them spend more time becoming friends again... or similar... and then the union can happen at the right time...

Post soon... It is the only PR I know now... the TV is a hash of the original story...so, I don't bother with in anymore... not even for Sushant (or, maybe just take a peak a tiny winy bit at times...) πŸ˜‰
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Am confused now... I think its better for me to clarify here in case I've misled you ... I didn't base the story on Sushant and Ankita's PERSONALITIES, story has been framed around Manav and ARchana the way they have been shown in PR, what I meant to say was that I wrote it imagining that Sushant and Ankita were enacting the scenes of the FF as Manav and Archana.

Ah!. Got you now, Nikita. Don't worry, I'll still be very eager to read your next update. Your story is very captivating!!!!
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nikki πŸ€—
Loved the update πŸ€—
Thanx for posting three sub parts 😊

The things i loved were  Tarun-Manav conversation , Archu's realisation and their entry  -exit from the court 😊
I always love to watch Gunda Manav 😍

Felt very very bad for Manav 😭 Desperately want him happy now 😑
You need to give him happiness girl 😑

Tumhara aur FF ka peecha itni asaani se nahi chodne wali main 😈

Still you need to update Back to Bachpan

Better update the next part soon 😳 I cant wait more now 😡

Edited by Swati_ - 12 years ago
ByteMe thumbnail
Sorry Im late again.. :(

You must think I nag you soo much for updates, but reply much later after you post it.

Just got a chance to read it, and its amazing, I really like it.
Dont worry Niki no one is leaving your FF, it has 10 times more meat and substance than the current version of PR which is on air.

I really like this, and from looking at it, anyone can tell that your a huge manav fan, since the whole story revolves around him. I would like to see Archu also get some footage and character growth actually.

Dont care much for a happy reunion, but would like to see them survive this rough patch.

Awaiting the next update.. :) 

Oh btw just wondering.. are the Judges allowed to use such language int he court room πŸ˜²:

"What the hell is going on?" said the judge.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ByteMe - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarletthara

Hey Nikita... wow, this one was lonnnggg... and that's an understatement. Long not just in terms of reading, but also in terms that there was such a doldrum of emotions... for a minute I would feel bad for Archana, and then Manav, and then again her and so on... It was almost like a pendulum. I felt sooo tired after reading it, needed a re-read to understand so myriad of emotions ... still couldn't decide who to feel more for... though, in the end they both are one... I can totally understand that... even I got mad by the time I finished writing it... I had intended to make it in two parts, but once I started decribing, I couldn't stop.

I sooo wanted to get inside the FF and get that new guy, who is getting a divorce for slapping his wife (very realistic, though sad though) out of the frame, so that at least the two would get some time to talk with each other...  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bechara didn't know he was indirectly becoming KMH (Kabab Mein Haddi)

Well, I definitely wasn't expecting this twist... I was wondering when you kept mentioning about his headache so often in the last few parts... hmmm, hopefully it would be fine, with archana by his side... he would recover, with no worry of malignancy... Yes, you were one of the rare ones (or wait, were you the only one) who seemed to have noticed it. πŸ˜ƒ

I am looking frd to the next one more eagerly than the last... and I def do not want them to unite so soon... let them spend more time becoming friends again... or similar... and then the union can happen at the right time...πŸ˜ƒ

Post soon... It is the only PR I know now... the TV is a hash of the original story...so, I don't bother with in anymore... not even for Sushant (or, maybe just take a peak a tiny winy bit at times...) πŸ˜‰Aha.. yeah I understand the peaking.. totally paisa wasool peaking it is.. I do the same every now and then. πŸ˜‰

nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Ah!. Got you now, Nikita. Don't worry, I'll still be very eager to read your next update. Your story is very captivating!!!!

Thanks a lot Sharon! πŸ˜ƒ
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swati_

Nikki πŸ€—
Loved the update πŸ€—
Thanx for posting three sub parts 😊

The things i loved were  Tarun-Manav conversation , Archu's realisation and their entry  -exit from the court 😊
I always love to watch Gunda Manav 😍Gunda?? πŸ€£

Felt very very bad for Manav 😭 Desperately want him happy now 😑
You need to give him happiness girl 😑 Not me, Archana will give him happiness...πŸ˜ƒ

Tumhara aur FF ka peecha itni asaani se nahi chodne wali main 😈

Still you need to update Back to Bachpan Woh to pata nahi ab kab hoga yaar... I have got idea for my next FF... but BTB ke baare mein abhi bhi undecided hu. πŸ˜•

Better update the next part soon 😳 I cant wait more now 😡Will try my best! There's a surprise in the next part!😳

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG when did u update it Niki😲.. *runs to read*πŸ˜›
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: ByteMe

Sorry Im late again.. :(

You must think I nag you soo much for updates, but reply much later after you post it.That's okay! πŸ˜Š

Just got a chance to read it, and its amazing, I really like it.
Dont worry Niki no one is leaving your FF, it has 10 times more meat and substance than the current version of PR which is on air. 

I really like this, and from looking at it, anyone can tell that your a huge manav fan, since the whole story revolves around him. I would like to see Archu also get some footage and character growth actually. The story doesn't revolve around Manav, at least that was never my intention when I started writing it, and even today its not like that. The story opened with Manav thinking about Archana's life and how he started getting involved in it. Personally I think Archana has also shown a lot of growth, initially she was a very weak and shy girl who was always doing whatever her family asked her to and was totally dependent on her family, cut off from the world outside her. Now she works, studies and helps run her family along with trying to pick up the shreds of her life. She has shown considerable strength if you consider all that she has gone through (it takes great strength to accept your feelings for someone who you know has done some unforgivable deeds and go against your own people for the same), and will show more growth in the future tracks. Manav's character growth will be there too, but in a different direction (just like it has been earlier). I always try to give both characters almost equal footage- in fact I think I have written Archana's introspection in more detail always.

Anyways, her character is going to shine in the coming tracks.

Dont care much for a happy reunion, but would like to see them survive this rough patch.

Awaiting the next update.. :) 

Oh btw just wondering.. are the Judges allowed to use such language int he court room πŸ˜²:

"What the hell is going on?" said the judge.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†That was more like mumbling or talking to other people in court, not a part of actual court proceedings. I should have clarified it. πŸ˜³

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago